Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion / 67 Predictions

I read every chapter of New Waves over again this weekend. (Yes at the moment I have no life). And while my first thoughts were that Shioon could go into the meditation training on his own I am not so convinced anymore. I do however believe whole heartedly that it was the effects of the Illwallsindan that caused his meridians to increase. I mean that is why Shiho gave Shioon the pill in the first place because he had the three yin blockage. The pill/egg fixed or rearranged his blockage and then he was fine.

Now on to this chapter a couple of things need to break. For one smug faces face. Two is Shioon and Sera. Three is Shioon ki center. Now a couple of chapters back the doc was shown. He has to approach elder Jang or find a way to Shioon. This ki center is important. But back in the rescue Jinni arc it seemed like the author had something in mind with Shioon and it might not come to fixing his ki center.

This battle with smug face against the elders. What is he hoping to gain? I love this Manhwa.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly. I can't wait to see shioon use that seismic step tech.

If Smug face is just going to fight the elders, then why is shioon breezing through such high level training so fast? (even sparring with hyuk in his meditation training). I think that there is going to be a fight between shiion and smug face. I don't think shioon will fight hyuk this time but he needs to be able to fight on that level so that he is not completely useless against smug face.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

though the question is when will shinwoon fight when he get back from meeting with sowrd guy? or i see the elders fight than shinwoo show up after the fight with the elders later they decide to train shinwoo

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I am thinking cocky dude is going to hold his own against the elders. If crazy mustache is reporting to this guy then I am sure he has some skills which is probably why he is arrogant enough to just charge right into HQ of the "most dangerous" clan in all the Murim. I think cocky dude is going to meet Shioon and this will make him work even harder at training.
    I don't know , i think it's too soon for them to meet . I mean poor Shioon give him a break 'cause he just found out about his mother and he's doing that image training and let's not forget he just saw his master in that state so another thing to mess him up atm would be bad IMO . I think everything will resolve without him knowing about anything or something like that ...

As for that guy , i also think he must be pretty strong to have that kind of attitude and charge there without holding back. Pretty excited waiting for their fight next chapter . We're gonna see the elders in action and that's enough for me

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I don't know , i think it's too soon for them to meet . I mean poor Shioon give him a break 'cause he just found out about his mother and he's doing that image training and let's not forget he just saw his master in that state so another thing to mess him up atm would be bad IMO . I think everything will resolve without him knowing about anything or something like that ...

As for that guy , i also think he must be pretty strong to have that kind of attitude and charge there without holding back. Pretty excited waiting for their fight next chapter . We're gonna see the elders in action and that's enough for me
    I don't think it is, I could see cocky dude fighting with Kwon for a few minutes at least. Then someone tells Shioon, Ji-gun, and fox what is going on downstairs which causes them to run down to see whats up. I could see cocky dude and Shioon exchange glances and then they bounce.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

there will be a chapter this week?

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Shit, I messed the days up... I was thinking that it was already Friday, I was F5 daum like crazy

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter hope the 4 leaders fall and shioon gets to fight mr smug and totally goes all 9 dragons on him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting to see how this will play out. Troll face, Jeon Cheung, is definitely taking advantage of the Sunwoo Clan's precarious position. Right now he is marching onto the Sunwoo's territory not as the head of the SUC, but as the head of the Chundomoon group sent to support the alliance.

It is doubtful that he would truly be able to match up with Elder Kwon, however I expect there to be some remark on how close he is to the level of the other masters. If it were a simple matchup Cheung would lose, but he is likely going to have his fun then declare what alleged crimes the Sunwoo are guilty of when the situation becomes too serious.

This Troll face could try to implicate the Sunwoo with the SUC. It may turn out to be apropos that Shioon and them are currently on the SUC website. A bulletin for a assignment could suddenly appear on the site, with directions for the SUC to Converge in the Sunwoo and attack the alliance.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5