Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who'd win?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hancock

11 73.33%
  • Nico Robin

2 13.33%
  • Nami

1 6.67%
  • Tashigi

0 0%
  • Screw ya! I'm gonna start a Shounen-Ai poll with boys only options now!

1 6.67%
New Reply

Thread: Fanservice Melée: Hancock vs. Robin vs. Nami vs. Tashigi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Fanservice Melée: Hancock vs. Robin vs. Nami vs. Tashigi

Conditions
    • Time frame: After the Time Skip
    • Place: Somewhere indoors, let's say in the Kuja Castle
    • Weapons: Pillows, all one could grab but without hidden weapons like in the Ball Clouds...
    • Handycaps: DF users wear seastone handcuff-like anklet or armlets to suppress the abilites while not weakening them too much.
    • Rules: standard pillow fight rules - grab a pillow, and either hit yer opponent or throw it. No boring stuff like beating, kicking, biting, scratching, haki, swearing allowed! No allies from outside allowed - each woman fight for her own!

And yes, I'm asking you to decide a damn pillow fight!
    Last edited by hoeru; March 30, 2012 at 03:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fanservice Melée: Hancock vs. Robin vs. Nami vs. Tashigi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ALsvU50wQ

This is the legendary battle of the century, topping even the final fight for One Piece! Hmm, I would lean toward Hancock because she has the environmental advantage of know which pillows are the softest and firmest, allowing her to take an early lead. Tashigi will be courageous, but the softest of pillows will put her out of the game early due to the nature of Kuja's down and thread count. Nami would probably be the next to go, but not before giving both Robin and Hancock a good run. Now that Robin knows which pillows are the best, the final fight will take place on the Kuja bed, both of them now getting there cuffs tangled meaning there is no escaping said bed. In the end there is only one winner...everyone in this thread. Oh and probably Hancock.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to lean towards hancock in pretty much any scenario. She is a physical fighter all the way, she has strength and speed. Even with a pillow she is fast and strong enough to one shot the lot of them to say the least, it might as well be a brick (I am not saying she would use haki to harden the pillow, its just that she is THAT strong). Hancock is severely underestimated lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to take a moment to stop my nosebleed.... Phew.. Now that 's taken care of...

The fight itself is really the win but just based on raw power, even with a pillow.. Hancock with or without her Haki, pure win. Though the ones who really win is us...

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

It would all be fun and games until Zoro unwittingly enters the room (by getting lost, naturally) and he gets a pillow in his face for the trouble. He would then yell (http://i.imgur.com/WALA8.jpg) and proceed to cut every single pillow ending in an unsuspected crushing victory for Zoro.

But to be serious, Hancock all the way. She's a Shichibukai and has the physical strength to match the title, haki or no haki.

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

So no one thinks, Hancock would be pwnd while "looking down on the others" too much? She can't see the attack coming then without haki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually imagined the fight starting with Robin, Nami, and Tashigi falling in the private bath Luffy style, prompting Hancock to attack them, but then again, that's me.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Hancock has been sitting around doing nothing for the time skip. Sure, she probably spent a good deal of it dwelling on her unrequited love for Luffy, but I wouldn't be all too surprised if she were to show up having mastered the two from of haki she possesses (Haoshoku and Busoshoku). We've also yet to see her put that massive snake of hers to use as anything more than a makeshift throne, and that nifty petrification ability of hers has been proven to work on inanimate objects, and people that aren't having "dirty thoughts."

So yeah, Hancock has my vote~

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Please remember: No Haki. No Devil Fruit abilities. No allies from outside (not even a snake). Only pillows are allowed. So virtually every ability that made Hancock "much stronger" than the others were stripped off her.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Please remember: No Haki. No Devil Fruit abilities. No allies from outside (not even a snake). Only pillows are allowed. So virtually every ability that made Hancock "much stronger" than the others were stripped off her.
    Eep! My mistake, I skimmed right through without reading the ONLY rule. I'm quite new. My apologies~

One way or another, Hancock would be throwing pillows at the speed of sound, which exploding into feathery bits upon impact, would tear off the helpless clothes of her victims with the fluffy force. That is, unless Luffy was to oh... call her by her name, thereby turning her into a love-stricken schoolgirl.
    Last edited by Heleos; April 01, 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    So no one thinks, Hancock would be pwnd while "looking down on the others" too much? She can't see the attack coming then without haki.
    I honestly don't think so. We've never seen her be at a disadvantage when looking down on her opponents before so I don't see why she would now, haki or not.

Robin...I just can't see her flinging pillows around, she strikes me more as the one who would sit at the sidelines while giggling at the rest. That and I've never seen her physically attack someone without using her DF so it's even harder imagining her throwing pillows around.

While Nami can use brute force to control her fellow crewmates this is mostly done in a comical fashion, generally speaking her physical strength is very low and that's why I think she wouldn't have much of a chance, even in a pillow fight.

Tashigi on the other hand goes through harsh training as a swordswoman so I can see her put up quite a fight, but I can't see her besting Hancock.

Hancock is superior to these three in every way when it comes to a physical fight, even in a pillow fight, and I can't see her losing.
    Unless of course you take Heleos scenario of Luffy calling Hancock by name. If that were to happen, I'd say she has a pretty high chance of losing.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

id rather have a beauty contest...

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, morau-san voted for Robin.

When did that happen?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Shortest battle in history, even if all three ally against Hancock. The level difference is just abyssal.

New Reply