Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 469 Discussion/ 470 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 469 Discussion/ 470 Predictions

Chapter is out now!!!!

The Fight continues !!!
    Last edited by TemplateR; March 30, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 469 Discussion/ 470 Predictions

WTF so he choose "FRONT KICKS" out of all moves.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome fight the ending was great but there will be no chapter until 18 of april

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheesh such a good chapter and good action, but now we have a break until April 18 this completely blows. However, my prediction remains the same that Hongou will die in the next chapter now that Jenezad has become serious. This is turning out to be a really food fight. Jenezad is going to use one of his secret killing techniques now; Hongou really pissed him off for using that simple trick.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Sheesh such a good chapter and good action, but now we have a break until April 18 this completely blows. However, my prediction remains the same that Hongou will die in the next chapter now that Jenezad has become serious. This is turning out to be a really food fight. Jenezad is going to use one of his secret killing techniques now; Hongou really pissed him off for using that simple trick.
    It says 18th of april but thats a wednesday as you all know we get our chapters on friday/saturday so it will probably be out on the 13th/14th

In other words 2 week break

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we've yet to see Jenezad get serious. Although it looks as though it's a distinct possibility for the next chapter. Great action. Sad break.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, there would be a break in the middle of this awesome fight <.<

I'm now imagining that Jenezad will be close to landing the final blow, then the Elder comes in to stop it.

Edit:
    I kind of messed up what I wanted to say lol, typed it on my phone and didn't have enough time to fully explain. I mean that The Elder is going to show up, and Jenezad will stop his finishing attack after feeling his presence, or something along those lines.
    Last edited by Zatono; March 30, 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Jenazard is going 100%? I always thought he was stronger than Akira, what I do not believe is the fact that you were saying he was going to lose like a bitch. Clearly that will be out of Matsuena´s style of storytelling.

Sad about the break, but possibly Akira will lose and mostly because if he wins it will be a weak development (I do not endorse the fact that he his giving Jenazard field advantage). The one who may help him or conclude the fight would be Saiga.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; March 30, 2012 at 04:14 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be highly disrespectful for someone to interfere with their fight especially if Hongou doesn't want any help. Hongou knew what he was getting himself into when he challenged Jenezad; if he dies he dies then *shrugs* the Elder nor Saiga have no right or obligation to intervene in his fight even if he's going to be killed.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the fight but now its time to wrap it up. With both masters getting more serious, its time for fatal blows.

It would be cool if Sakaki had to avenge Hongou after his fight and he had to use his kill move.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hongo is in some deep s*** now. I don't think he will survive * Charlie Sheen Shrug*
    And that's a crazy pose the demon fist has, I can't even imagine what kind of technique he's going to pull out.

Btw does anyone know when the Next Omake is coming out, someone said at the end of March, but it's not here yet ?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Im guessing theres probably alot more behind the hayato jenezad fight in the past it would honestly be lame to me if jenezad is the one master in the whole world that hayato has ever fought that gave him tough fight it makes this manga seem really small so i hope there is a back story behind it perhaps the elder was fighting with a handy cap of some kind cause jenezad doesnt really seem that ridiculously strong to be honest this is just like any other master fight we've seen up till now unless he isnt serious at all which would be pretty retarded imo because hongou was picked out of all of the OSNF master to be shou's master who was suppose to basically be the new "one shadow" someday hongou is also the only person sakaki really truly respects imo i mean yeah there is the other masters of ryouzan but we rarely see them go into detail about eachothers skills however sakaki always has something good to say about hongou "skill wise" i mean for the sake of the story it would make sense that he loses to jenezad but i can honestly say i dont agree with how strong matsuena has made jenezad out to be it takes away alot of the mystery of masters strengths the fact that the masters of ryouzn and the masters of OSNF always have "close fights" is what makes them interesting.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its important we have patience, we've yet to see the extent of Jenezad's full power and at the end of the last chapter it finally shown him getting serious. They're were just testing each other out in the last two chapters gauging their skill and power most likely. I wasn't expecting Jenezad to completely annihilate Hongou from the start, but more so slowly overwhelm him and deliver the final blow which i still believe will happen. This fight will probably take the same course as the Elder vs Apa fight did before it was interrupted; they start off relatively close then the latter slowly gains the upper-hand. The fact that Hongou has resorted to using simple tricks (which he didn't use against Sakaki) to even hit Jenezad means he's obviously being pressured. Jenezad's power has been hyped up for good reason, and i bet Matsuena will show us why in the upcoming chapters.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; April 02, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, IMO sakaki is likely to intervene in the battle if things get bad for hongo. Not in the sense that he is going to gang up on junazad but rather stop the guy from delivering a finishing blow on akira. Hongo might believe his honor will be tainted if sakaki saves him however sakaki has an entirely different mindset and his own personal code which would make him not give a crap about what hongo might think. Also note that akira has noted sakaki for being selfish. I really don't put it past sakaki to stop junazad from delivering a finishing blow.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, IMO sakaki is likely to intervene in the battle if things get bad for hongo. Not in the sense that he is going to gang up on junazad but rather stop the guy from delivering a finishing blow on akira. Hongo might believe his honor will be tainted if sakaki saves him however sakaki has an entirely different mindset and his own personal code which would make him not give a crap about what hongo might think. Also note that akira has noted sakaki for being selfish. I really don't put it past sakaki to stop junazad from delivering a finishing blow.
    You have an interesting point, considering the circumstances and Sakaki's personality it's really hard to predict what he will do if Hongou's life comes in danger. We know for a fact that masters from Ryozanpaku aren't allowed to interfere with each other's matches and that they will never fight 2 vs 1, but we don't know if this rule applies to fighters outside the dojo either because Sakaki has already ganged up on Jenezad once with Hongou when they tried to rescue Miu. There's a lot of things to consider. Will he stand and watch while his rival gets killed? or will he intervene to save the day? #decisions #decisions

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast