Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 469 Discussion/ 470 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 469 Discussion/ 470 Predictions

Aren't we forgetting about One Fist?
    He still hasn't punished Jen for kidnapping his daughter. I can see Jen defeating Hongo relatively easily, and then OF showing up to kill Jen in a single blow.... just to show how powerful OF is.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    You have an interesting point, considering the circumstances and Sakaki's personality it's really hard to predict what he will do if Hongou's life comes in danger. We know for a fact that masters from Ryozanpaku aren't allowed to interfere with each other's matches and that they will never fight 2 vs 1, but we don't know if this rule applies to fighters outside the dojo either because Sakaki has already ganged up on Jenezad once with Hongou when they tried to rescue Miu. There's a lot of things to consider. Will he stand and watch while his rival gets killed? or will he intervene to save the day? #decisions #decisions
    what about Mikumo Kushinada fight with multiple masters? not only did she fight against two Ryozanpaku masters, but also annihilated groups of master class fighters already.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nouvomx View Post
    what about Mikumo Kushinada fight with multiple masters? not only did she fight against two Ryozanpaku masters, but also annihilated groups of master class fighters already.
    It was 2 on 1 at first, but Sakaki immediately sat down right after Shigure reminded him of that rule.
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-43017...apter-365.html

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNeko View Post
    Aren't we forgetting about One Fist?
    He still hasn't punished Jen for kidnapping his daughter. I can see Jen defeating Hongo relatively easily, and then OF showing up to kill Jen in a single blow.... just to show how powerful OF is.
    It's not that we're forgetting about the One Shadow it's just he has made no indication that he wants to fight Jenezad, he stated before that he only intended to fight if Miu's life was in danger and he did so when he saved Kenichi & others in that hallway against those silat masters. Now that Miu is safe his purpose here is done, so it's unlikely at this point he'll make another appearance anytime soon.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; April 03, 2012 at 11:27 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, to me, it looks like we're going to be seeing the first major injury once the next chapter comes out. This is going to be a long wait...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner g0i5y's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone. I made an account just to partake in this.. this manga is easily the best I've read so far!!
    Why is it that everyone's lost hope in the God Hand? C'mon dudes, let's have some hope!
    I think it's unlikely that OF resurfaces for quite a while now.
    I like the idea put forward by someone earlier that Sakaki might intervene, I never considered this but it would be cool!
    A cheezy smile lights up everyone's day!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@Blakreaper - how about when Mikumo annihilated a group of masters? its like 40 vs 1, where's the honor in that? Thing with Shigure and Sasaki; Shigure wanted to try Mikumo out, that's why Sakaki backed off, but if it weren't for Shigure, they would have been fighitng Mikumo 2 vs 1.

@g0i5y - its not that we lost hope, its just that, Jenezad was too hyped, and even the Elder had problems with him, so it means, he's a monster. Unless Hongo can take The Elder, I doubt he'll win 1vs1.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0i5y View Post
    Hi everyone. I made an account just to partake in this.. this manga is easily the best I've read so far!!
    Why is it that everyone's lost hope in the God Hand? C'mon dudes, let's have some hope!
    I think it's unlikely that OF resurfaces for quite a while now.
    I like the idea put forward by someone earlier that Sakaki might intervene, I never considered this but it would be cool!
    As the president of Akira´s fan club I must say:

It is most likely that he will lose for plot´s sake (Akira defeating Silcardo puts the plot in a very comfy situation, leaving Sakaki and Saiga completely out) and for "Akira had his serious fight with Sakaki already".

Is Silcardo going to beat Akira senseless? I doubt it, it is not the author´s style to have a one sided battle when it comes to super masters. Giving the Elder a hard time is only a proof that he is a quality super-master, but does that mean that Sakaki can´t give the Elder problems? Akira is as good as Sakaki. Remember when Honoka asked who was the strongest master and Kenichi stated "The Elder" yet Miu told him that the Masters are not scared of the Elder and that power does not determine the outcome of a battle?

http://www.mangareader.net/337-23695...apter-189.html

I stated that Saiga may intervene but that is not Yami-like. Sakaki, on the other hand, is not going to let anyone die even if it hurts Akira´s pride.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you guys talking about when you say Apachai was fighting on par with the Elder ? What I saw was when The Elder got serious Apachai didn't stand a chance, so to all you Apachai fans stop lying that he could fight the Elder evenly . And the same is going to happen to Akira. When Silcardo gets serious he's most likely gonna put Akira in his pace and kill him.

I think it's fit that Akira dies, he has no more purpose in the story. His main disciple is dead, he helped Sakaki rescue Miu and Kenichi. And we really don't need to see Akira and Sakaki fight again, it would be really boring ! But Silcardo can still have a good fight with the Elder in the future that would be really cool because he can challenge the elder and show us what the Elder can do.

And Another good reason for Akira to die is that we can't have all of the 9 fist in big lock, that's lame. I would like one or more to Die and not just be in jail.

Fyi, Idc what anyone says, the Elder is the strongest !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0
    Another good reason for Akira to die is that we can't have all of the 9 fist in big lock, that's lame. I would like one or more to Die and not just be in jail.
    Oh...this one made me wonder....what are chanses there gonna be a NEW fists? We got few in jail,one immobilesed and if Akira die,there is a plenty of spaces to fill in...so it is pretty plasuble we will see a "new fists" in here..wich can pretty much be a new turning point in the plot (and to further note...if Sakaki kill Jenezad...will he join Yami or not? )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People keep saying that the Elder had difficulty with Junazard. Does anyone know if the Elder himself said that it was Junazard that he had problems with? From what I remember he just said that he had a difficult fight against a martial artist that uses pencak silat but I don't remember him saying that it was Junazard. If anyone knows, let me know what chapter.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course Elder is considerably stronger than anyone in Ryozanpaku. I would believe that he could even fight any two of them at the same time and at least make it a draw or even have better chances to win. Of course he said that strength isn't always what determines the victory, but it only might not give you a victory if you understimates your oponent and Elder isn't the one who can understimate people with his level of experience.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok people I have doubt about kenichi, do you thing he would go satsujiken if he watches miu dying?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@ syneshadow

can't name the exact chapter number just now, but over the last couple of chaps featuring Jenazad wasn't there some flashback moments where Jennazad himself remembered fighting Elder which pretty much prooves it was really him back then? ... unless my memory plays a prank on me that is ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you really look at the Apa vs Elder fight Apachai was clearly fighting on par with the elder for the duration of their fight until the Elder started pulling out his secret techniques. If I remember correctly the Elder was only able to hit Apachai ONE TIME in the stomach during the whole fight and Apachai was an master in his late teens at the time he most likely wasn't even nearly as strong as he is now at the age of 28 years old or older; he could DEFINITELY give the Elder a difficult fight now and so can Sakaki seeing as most of us believe he is stronger than Apachai by a little.

@syneshadow I would look up the chapter for you, but I'm feeling pretty lazy right now lol; rest assured it's definitely Jenezad he's talking about though I highly doubt there is any other master in the Kingdom of Tidat strong enough to challenge the invincible superman except the Demon Fist and if there was Jenezad probably would of killed him by now seeing as he likes to fight strong people.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; April 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe one of those? i am not sure either which one you referred to

http://mangafox.me/manga/history_s_s...1/c183/12.html
    http://mangafox.me/manga/history_s_s...1/c183/20.html
    http://mangafox.me/manga/history_s_s...6/c462/12.html

Quote Originally Posted by haegar View Post
    @ syneshadow

can't name the exact chapter number just now, but over the last couple of chaps featuring Jenazad wasn't there some flashback moments where Jennazad himself remembered fighting Elder which pretty much prooves it was really him back then? ... unless my memory plays a prank on me that is ...

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast