Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: The FUG Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The FUG Thread

Since we know that there exist another organization that is against Zahards regime. I thought it's a good opportunity to start a thread about it. For further discussions, because it's a given that this organization will be more focused on, due to Baam/Viole being a member of that group.

Quote Originally Posted by SIU
    credits to Naver.com@batoto

Grace Mircea Luslec
    (Slayer No.1)
    Sobriquet: Heretic (Tiger Fish)
    Height: 1m 97cm
    Birthplace: 80F Mircea

Grace Mircea Luslec. The living 'god' of the most secretive and the most dangerous organization in the tower, FUG.

The objective of FUG is unclear, but it is a known fact that they hide in the darkest parts of the tower and corrupt people. Because of this, people call Luslec 'the god of devils' or 'the demon king.'

Luslec is said to have been one of the helpers that climbed the tower with 10 family heads, and it is unknown why that Luslec became corrupted enough to become the leader of FUG.

As you can tell from the rank, he is a superb warrior and the giant black hook he wielded is said to have pierced all.

FUG is sometimes compared with Wing Tree because of its opposition toward the 10 families. If FUG is a kind of 'religious order,' united under a single conviction, Wing Tree is a kind of 'social party' formed around a few select members. The two organizations have completely different natures, and some people are affiliated with both groups although FUG and Wing Tree do not get along.

The 10 families forbid their children from entering FUG and consider it their supreme task to eradicate the members, who hide in the remote parts of the middle area.

But this doesn't mean that FUG's influence in the tower rivals the 10 families. As long as the family heads have formed pacts with the guardian and manage the tower, FUG's influence cannot surpass the power of the heads no matter how strong it gets.

In spite of this, Luslec's rank exceeds that of some family heads because he is the one and only symbol of 'absolute darkness' in the tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIU
    credits:Zio@batoto
    Not all of FUG members..
    The number of slayers is '11' and 'slayer' means the man who kill Zahard and 10 families.
    Whereabouts of 5 people is unknown, 2 people are dominating as a devil, 4 are vacant.
    (Well...I think Baam(Viole) become slayer as one of the 4..)
    This is all what we know so far about the FUG. According to this information, we can assume that Viole is aiming for one of the 4 vacant spots, in order to become one of the 11 'official slayers'. But the questions remain, what are the requirements to get into this position? How many people are aiming for the vacant positions? What does it mean: dominating like a devil?? Any ideas guys?

Credits:Shinsatsu

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The FUG Thread

To be honest I'm still confused reading the information above.

So, FUG is an organization with only 11 members allowed. From those 11 positions, 7 already filled although only 2 who are 'active', and the rest is still 'open'. The members of FUG are dubbed as 'slayers', considered to have killed the 'royal' families of the tower. The leader is this person named Luslec we have never seen before.

Like that?

If that is the case, then we can assume Baam had met Luslec then... How could he bear FUG's symbol if he is not yet part of it? Also, we haven't seen what happened to Baam all these years, so we can assume that he might have met others along the time... If not, then the last member we saw him with has quite a chance of being part of FUG too, don't you think so?

Dominating... Maybe they just don't like to see how Zahard ruled the tower. And they do not wish to take the path of being irregulars, instead creating a more supreme group?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, they have been mentioning someone else every time they talk about Viole.
    They keep saying that he's taking the place of Zaraku (not quite sure of the spelling of the name), or something like that.

So, if there's only 11 place available, it seems like Viole manage to get a place in there during the 5 years timeskip.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

But isn't he just a candidate for that position? He's to go through some trials and I believe has to become a ranker before he get a place in the slayers eleven

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    But isn't he just a candidate for that position? He's to go through some trials and I believe has to become a ranker before he get a place in the slayers eleven
    Yeah, you're probably right.
    My guess is that one of the 11 is dead (that Zaraku guy), and there are many candidates to replace him.

Baam is probably one of those candidates.

It seems though that there are a lot of people behind him, trying to help him get there.
    I think that Baam might be special (other than being simply an irregular) and that the people from FUG wants him to become the next slayer, so that he helps them defeat Zahard.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I think, it was said, that more than 1 slot is free, I think it was 3 or 4? With Grace himself as the number one slayer

You can read it here if you want

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member apellon's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

the fug is very confusing ..
    i think the organisation and slayer and all is pretty cool though , but i kind of want baam to stop being blackmailed and not allowed to see his friends ...
    why doesnt he tell them to get their ring off ?? eventhough that wouldnt mean they ll be safe...

I think they want baam to be a slayer so that they have at least one irregular in them , apparently only irregular can kill the king ?? for unknown reasons ?

now about the fug , in some chapter it felt like Heon 1st floor guardian was associated with them somehow.. if it s true , then maybe the fug has more power than it seems ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apellon View Post
    the fug is very confusing ..
    i think the organisation and slayer and all is pretty cool though , but i kind of want baam to stop being blackmailed and not allowed to see his friends ...
    why doesnt he tell them to get their ring off ?? eventhough that wouldnt mean they ll be safe...

I think they want baam to be a slayer so that they have at least one irregular in them , apparently only irregular can kill the king ?? for unknown reasons ?

now about the fug , in some chapter it felt like Heon 1st floor guardian was associated with them somehow.. if it s true , then maybe the fug has more power than it seems ...
    *** Floor guardian make Zahard immortal so all regular cant kill him because of towers rule.irregular r people who dont have to follow towers rule that why only irregular can kill someone whom tower guardian give immortality

New Reply