Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman 174 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    It is definitely heading toward its ending. I feel like in the ending, Ashiromogi going to create a manga title, "Bakuman," then the story ends.
    If that's right, then it might end with chapter 178 if they want to end it with having 9 chapters in volume 20. That means 4 chapters left.

Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by SHINOBI-03 View Post
    That means 4 chapters left.
    I think four chapters are reasonable amount to wrap up the story. Plus, it will be just right time to end for because the new series line-up would have started when Bakuman ends..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think four chapters are reasonable amount to wrap up the story. Plus, it will be just right time to end for because the new series line-up would have started when Bakuman ends..
    Indeed, but that might somehow save St&rs again...

We even saw Shizuka, the mangaka of True Human, in those panels, so without a doubt, Bakuman is over.

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my prediction for the upcoming presumed final 4 chapters:

175: A discussion about the end of Reversi and if there are plans beyond that
    176: Miho starts recording her lines and the anime starts
    177: The wedding
    178: After the wedding + conclusion
    Last edited by SHINOBI-03; April 05, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO is gonna be 8 chapters from the last chapter (remember the heavy 8 chapters left hint) so 7 more chapters.

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by perroloco View Post
    IMO is gonna be 8 chapters from the last chapter (remember the heavy 8 chapters left hint) so 7 more chapters.
    But then the next volume won't have enough material to publish. Unless they want to stuff the final volume to make it half time thicker. ((They did that with Yu-Gi-Oh! R)).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my prediction for the upcoming presumed final 4 chapters:

175: A reaction and final thoughts for the ending of Reversi
    176: Miho starts recording her lines and the anime starts
    177: The wedding
    178: After the wedding + conclusion
    I agree with most of what you said, however, 175 is wrong, because we've already seen their reaction to the ending of Reversi in this chapter... though I don't yet comprehend it. From what I can tell everyone is in shock? Well maybe 175 will feature the anime production company's reaction and decision...

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

But then the next volume won't have enough material to publish. Unless they want to stuff the final volume to make it half time thicker. ((They did that with Yu-Gi-Oh! R)).
    Its been done with many more manga than just Yu-gi-oh, it shouldn't be a problem. If the manga is really going to end that soon, then why would he speak so meta without planing to hold true to his word? If there is only four chapters left, then he would have said there are four left to Reversi.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

you could say that he's not actually being meta, but to make such a statement so close to the ending of Bakuman, is rather unlikely to be anything else.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have time to translate guys, so did a quick skim read:

Spoiler show
    -

9. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knifeshade View Post
    I don't have time to translate guys, so did a quick skim read:

Spoiler show
    At a pace of 2 chapters per episode -which is pretty moderate-, they could have a full season, 25 episodes... fillers need not apply.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I have to admit, I'm kind of sad Reversi has the same depressing ending as Death Note. Poor Azuki has to play the role of a heroin who never connects with her love. >.< But on the other hand that means Reversi is as amazing if not better than death note...

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    I agree with most of what you said, however, 175 is wrong, because we've already seen their reaction to the ending of Reversi in this chapter... though I don't yet comprehend it. From what I can tell everyone is in shock? Well maybe 175 will feature the anime production company's reaction and decision...
    Fixed my post. I think it'll be mainly Akira discussing the end with Ashirogi and how it ranked among the readers and if they have any plans to make a new manga afterwards.

Come to think about it, since Mashiro's dream is coming true, will he keep making manga with Takagi or will it be the end of the team? They still have PCP, but what's next when it's over?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Reversi won't need any fillers. Each chapter is very dense so I think they'll have enough material to work with. I think what they might do is take 8 chapters to wrap up the main story and do an epilogue to follow it up and that'll fill the final volume.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fixed my post. I think it'll be mainly Akira discussing the end with Ashirogi and how it ranked among the readers and if they have any plans to make a new manga afterwards.

Come to think about it, since Mashiro's dream is coming true, will he keep making manga with Takagi or will it be the end of the team? They still have PCP, but what's next when it's over?
    It was their dream to get an anime, have Azuki stare as the heroin, and Mashiro to marry Azuki; but they also love drawing manga, so I don't see why they'd stop just because they accomplished three of their dreams, and they still has their eternal battle with Eiji; is that not also a dream of theirs? And then another of their dreams was to make it as a true mangaka, not just gamblers, but as someone who could live off of manga; that seems like a life commitment to me; not to mention now there are four mouths to feed, not just two.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

remind me that I hate eatmanga and hangahead because of their tons of forced reclams/popups .I closed 45 pages of such popups after I saw only 15 raw pages !

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So shocked that Shiratori, Nanamine and Shizuka make what is likely their last appearances in the manga. It was a nice surprise

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner azeriraz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ernabc View Post
    remind me that I hate eatmanga and hangahead because of their tons of forced reclams/popups .I closed 45 pages of such popups after I saw only 15 raw pages !
    Get Google Chrome and get the All Mangas Reader extension for it - get's rid of that problem by loading all pages into one, so all you have to do is keep scrolling down to read the next page instead of clicking the button.

It'll get rid of that problem for you, plus it's a great extension because it notifies you for when new chapters get put up (including mangahead raws) and whenever you start reading a manga it makes note of the last chapter you've read.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

It is definitely heading toward its ending. I feel like in the ending, Ashiromogi going to create a manga title, "Bakuman," then the story ends.
    That's what I was thinking! Especially since it would make sense for them to make a manga about the journey they took

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

HxH's hiatus made a place for last two new series (Haikyuu!! and Pajama na Kanojo). Remember, only one series ended and two new series started on last time; so Jump needs one extra space for two new series and HxH's hiatus did made it.
    That's true. ST&RS should have been axed since it was performing poorly, and a lot of people were surprised that only Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa ended and 2 new series started until HxH was put back on hiatus.

If Bakuman does wrap up in the next 4 chapters, and that's probable, they'll most likely end ST&RS and add 2 new series (possibly the winner of 2011 Golden Future Cup called Hungry Joker and one more series ready for serialisation) since they Jump tends to serialise new manga in pairs (Nisekoi + Pakky, Pajama na Kanojo + Haikyuu!). But ST&RS might be saved if only new manga is good enough to serialise
    animeaura.com

New Reply
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast