Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 35 Discussion | Ch. 36 Prediction

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 35 Discussion | Ch. 36 Prediction

Scan out as of 4/30. This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Ao No Exorcist!

Spoiler show

Spoiler Text:
    Source: MangaFox
    Credits: shadowkitty
    Verification: Confirmed
    The supplement AnE stuff that came out on the 20th were a series of koma (small comic strips)
    They included:
    -some more interaction between mamushi/juuzou and co.
    -one of Shura drawing on Yukio's face while he was sleeping. (hohoho)
    -And some more of the gangs tour around Kyoto.

Now for the spoilers (confirmed) of the new chapter:

The last of the Kyoto arc is wrapped up. Yukio gives Rin the cold shoulder and there was this scene with Tatsuma praising Rin about how he's great as Fujimoto's kid (since Fujimoto was awesome just like him). Yukio who was standing beside them makes this strange shocked/jealous face in reaction to that. Tatsuma then notices Yukio 'Oh, a friend of yours?' (.......burn x,D)

Remember that picture of the gang hunting the giant squid or 'Kraken'? Apparently while they are on their way back, they get a mission to bait out and exterminate it. Shura has the girls buy swimsuits. Though by the end of the chapter, the Kraken capsized both boats (there are at least two with Yukio and Shiemi on one and Rin and the rest of the class on the other). It seems it ends around with Yukio diving down and saving Shiemi since she can't really swim.

Chinese Scans:
    Source: MangaHelpers
    Credits: - Sasuke -
    Verification: Confirmed
    http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=50682560

Last edited by earthforge; April 30, 2012 at 09:21 PM.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 35 Spoiler Thread

sooo it seems that the one episode with the kraken is about to come true??? oh and what happens to rin's flames when he's fully submerged underwater??

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I'd say he better turns them off unless he wants to boil himself.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rin doesn't burn his own clothes, so I don't think he'll burn the water around him. Regardless, this seems more like a Yukio-centric sidetrack from the main plot so we can focus on his interactions with Shiemi for a bit. This could have two effects: either make him more comfortable as a reminder of his childhood friend believing in him, or amplify the green-eyed monster feelings by his childhood friend having a closer rapport with his sib (especially immediately following seeing his brother get "you did it, amazing, you are truly Fujimoto's son! Oh, who's that guy in the back?" - all those years of hard work and his sib gets praise in one night?)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is out (CH scan)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1561952529

the first 12 pics doesn't work for me T.T

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

ok i found the chapter here

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=50682560

or click on one of those pics

7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter out in english: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/ao_no_exorcist/v08/c035/

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Er, not quite sure how to feel about this chapter... It's okay, not terribly interesting though :/
    Btw, where did all those other people come from that were on the beach?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 35 Discussion | Ch. 36 Prediction

All those people were the exorcists who came originally from the True Cross Town to assist in Kyoto.

I rather liked the chapter. So much shipping GOLD!

YukiShu is my OTP. 'Nuff said.

Rin is stupid. Shiemi tries to help. Yukio gets pissed. Well, I guess the story will be focusing on them for at least a chapter. Maybe some bonding between Izumo and the Kyoto guys. Either way, this could make things between Rin and Yukio much better or much worse. Already at much worse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this is a chapter I can get behind. Classic monster-of-the-day Blue Exorcist. Hopefully it's resolved next chapter and not four volumes from now! ^^'

I would love to see some more of the main storyline too. There's supposed to be 8 Princes of Hell, and we've only seen Amaimon (and Rin if he's considered to be one of them). Almost every shonen action manga has an evil organization that contrasts with the main characters, so I'm highly anticipating the other Princes.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regret's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So we're going from the forest to the ocean. If the climax of the series takes place in a fiery underworld then all we need is high flying adventure and all standard four environments will be covered. I thought the chapter was a nice transition from the previous action. Sooner or later the beach trip had to happen and I'm glad that some action was put into the mix. I still hope things move right along though since there are so many questions that need to be answered like how the whole execution sentence ordeal will be handled. I'm still dying to know more about Takara so I'm he isn't there. If the next chapter or two focus on Yukio then I hope to get more insight into his demon eyes.

I did find it funny how Sheimi felt obligated to wear a bikini as if there is no such thing as modest swimsuit/beach attire in that world.
    Last edited by Regret; May 01, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jaymie, eh, I liked the long as heck arc, especially since it gave a view into the operations of other branches and gave so much (backstory of the Koumaken, repaired relations between Rin and his friends, dissected Yukio's character, got Karura, etc.)

Regret: Finding a decent one-piece swimsuit is difficult these days. I wear my mother's old swimsuit because it's the only one-piece suit I could find. I think Shiemi chose a fairly modest bikini.

NN had a good theory for why this chapter seems out of place with Rin's attitude.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you fight water with fire, you're gonna have a bad time. (seriously Rin, this is basic knowledge!) On the bright side, Rin's probably going to get the mother of all rants from Yukio or Shura by the end of this.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i just loved this! (but heck, i will love everything from my Ao No ^^)
    I really hope that they make a Gehenna arc where they go to Gehenna and idk but do something there. i really hope Amaimon comes back too ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mango-chan View Post
    If you fight water with fire, you're gonna have a bad time. (seriously Rin, this is basic knowledge!) On the bright side, Rin's probably going to get the mother of all rants from Yukio or Shura by the end of this.
    Yeah, I have a feeling this is going to turn into Rin trying to use his flames to beat the Kraken and learning how Water beats Fire (duh) and that for that reason he can't just Leeroy Jenkins it in every situation.

As for future arcs, I can't wait for the Exorcist exam. Although Rin was given 6 months to pass, and I have a feeling that, in-universe, it's only been like a few weeks since he was told that. Which is a shame for me, 'cause I wanna see Shima, Konekomaru and the others get all bad-ass 'n' sheeeeeeeeet!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Wingl3ssAng3l's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you Jaymie, I can't wait to see what the other princes of hell have in store for not only Rin, but the story in itself. Mephisto obviously has a plan of some sort that he has put into motion.
    HTML Code:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/ao_no_exorcist/v02/c004/41.html
    HTML Code:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/ao_no_exorcist/v02/c004/42.html
    On these pages, he has received an acceptance from 'Father' i.e. Satan in some sort of plan. 'Raising Rin under his wing'...so what could he be preparing him for? So what is he planning with their Father, too? Maybe he even played a part in the last arc? Mephisto is always just watching Rin and the situations that play out. What is his game? I am still wondering whose side he is actually on. So full of mysteries that guy is!

As for the Princes of Hell, it would be interesting to consider Rin as one now. And maybe there will be an arc about his ascending to that power and status. It is still so early in the series to really tell if anything like this will ever happen. But who knows...the power that Rin has has barely been tapped in to. There are so many possibilities and roads that Rin can go down. God, I love this series haha. For me it just keeps getting better and better.
    Last edited by Wingl3ssAng3l; May 28, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
    +Ao No Exorcist+
    "Live for today and fight for tomorrow."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh? I just want the Kraken story to be over by next chapter's end. It would be nice if Yukio chews Rin out for relying on his power to the point of reckless endangerment. Concerning the greater mythology, it could go anywhere at this point, ANYWHERE.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast