Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakamichi no Apollon

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sakamichi no Apollon

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    You mean they are already dubbing it in French? That's really fast, normally it takes moths or even years before they dub anime in English.
    I'm sure there are plenty of simulcast in English too. Viz does it for Naruto, and it is more 1 day than a week.
    http://www.vizanime.com/
    Quote Quote:
    Still I didn't see anything about that in the episode, either they had a translation error when dubbing into french, or the English subs are mistranslated. Or perhaps when they dubbed it into French, they changed the words on purpose?
    I would rather doubt the dub, you can clearly hear secto in the japanese. Plus as I said they refer to sect in the manga later, though at this moment, the student only says controversial essay.
    Last edited by k-dom; May 21, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't notice that in the anime. Did the English subtitles leave it out maybe? Doesn't make much sense to ignore something like that.

EDIT:

The bros are back!! Man what a great episode, especially that awesome performance at the end. I actually felt bad for Seiji, my opinion of him has also improved. The band's uniforms were pretty funny, a homage to Sgt. Pepper's? The animation in this episode was also pretty top-notch (not saying it usually isn't, just this episode in particular looked even better) and it looked to me like some scenes were rotoscoped. Also, I'm dying to know more about Jun's story. Just what happened to him exactly!?
    Last edited by Crude; May 24, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG this episode was so brilliantly EPIC!! Three songs twisted into one, and on the spot too!!!!! As a drummer I have to admit, something of this skill is PRO level!!! This time Kaoru and Sen played so perfectly together, matching each other note for note, a beautiful harmony! And this was the perfect way for them to make up too, expressing their soul through their music to completely understand each other. Kaoru noticed how Sen was still his partner and saved the day! Though, I wish it had included
    Spoiler show
    , because then it would have been absolutely perfect!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I really loved Sen's variety when it came to playing the drums in this episode. The little drum solo he had at the rich guy's pad was pretty rock and roll, then when he played with Kaoru he went all freestyle!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wahhh, Destiny, you used to post the day the episode was released, what happened? I hope everything is okay over there. It is always released on Thursday, though sometimes you might have to search the web a bit to find it, some sites have slower releases.

Well on another note, I'm glad Sen realized that Yurika is in love with Jun, and well, she admitted herself to Kaoru that she was using Sen because she felt lonely; that she betrayed him in the worst kind of way. The moment where he punched Jun, I wasn't quite sure whether he did so because Jun made Yurika cry, or because he found out that Jun stole Yurika from him, but perhaps it was a little of both. Either way, there was some great tension in this episode.

I loved how Kaoru tried to console Sen's broken heart, even though he was mad at him, but then another student interpreted him and Sen walked away. And while I think they should have expressed Kaoru's relief on his face, when he found out that Sen was not abandoning him, Kaoru's saving the day with his amazing piano skills, was the perfect way to rekindle their friendship. Ah! if only we had more Kaoru X Ri-chan development!
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; May 25, 2012 at 08:04 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    Man what a great episode, especially that awesome performance at the end.
    QFT!! Kaoru and Sen’s duo was extraordinary. It is a hearing pleasure to listen to those two friends play jazz together.

Quote Quote:
    I actually felt bad for Seiji, my opinion of him has also improved.
    Maybe it was just me but I didn’t feel bad for Seiji, I mean…he wasn’t sad after Kaoru and Sen’s performance…in fact, he was very happy and I think he now has a crush on Kaoru as well and he also discovered how awesome jazz is.

Quote Quote:
    The band's uniforms were pretty funny, a homage to Sgt. Pepper's?
    Sgt. Pepper’s? I thought the uniforms were cute .

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

And this was the perfect way for them to make up too, expressing their soul through their music to completely understand each other.
    Well said, OtakuModeEngage!! I completely agree.

Quote Quote:
    Kaoru noticed how Sen was still his partner and saved the day!
    I loved that scene in which little Kaoru opened the mailbox and saw that a letter had finally arrived.
    Quote Quote:
    Though, I wish it had included
    Spoiler show
    , because then it would have been absolutely perfect!
    Then you are going to be a bit more upset, because they omitted two very cute scenes between Kaoru and Ri-chan in this episode.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Wahhh, Destiny, you used to post the day the episode was released, what happened? I hope everything is okay over there. It is always released on Thursday, though sometimes you might have to search the web a bit to find it, some sites have slower releases.
    Gomen for not posting sooner! I blamed it all on RL.

Quote Quote:
    Well on another note, I'm glad Sen realized that Yurika is in love with Jun, and well, she admitted herself to Kaoru that she was using Sen because she felt lonely; that she betrayed him in the worst kind of way.
    Yes, Sen has realized Yurika’s feelings for Jun…however, he is still a bit in denial and he will need something very strong to fully realize and accept the fact that Yurika’s heart doesn’t belong to him….

And I do understand why Yurika did it but I still think she should have made her feelings for Jun very clear to Sen, she should have been more honest with Sen and she shouldn’t have given him false hopes.

Quote Quote:
    The moment where he punched Jun, I wasn't quite sure whether he did so because Jun made Yurika cry, or because he found out that Jun stole Yurika from him, but perhaps it was a little of both.
    I also think Sen punched Jun because of those two reasons, mostly because he made Yurika cry. However, I don’t think Jun stole Yurika from him, I mean you can’t steal what wasn’t yours in the first place and Yurika was never Sen’s.

Quote Quote:
    I loved how Kaoru tried to console Sen's broken heart, even though he was mad at him, but then another student interpreted him and Sen walked away.
    I liked that scene as well and I also liked the fact that Kaoru realized that it was utterly foolish of him to end his friendship with Sen.

Quote Quote:
    And while I think they should have expressed Kaoru's relief on his face, when he found out that Sen was not abandoning him,
    Well…it was shown and it was shown in such a beautiful and touching way, it was the scene with chibi Kaoru.
    Quote Quote:
    Kaoru's saving the day with his amazing piano skills, was the perfect way to rekindle their friendship.
    ITA!!
    Quote Quote:
    Ah! if only we had more Kaoru X Ri-chan development!
    We had some development. Those two Kaoru x Ri-chan scenes that were omitted and Ri-chan’s reaction when she heard Kaoru playing “My favorite things” and “Someday My Prince Will Come”.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Episode 7

Despite the fact that they left out some pretty cool and cute moments from the manga in this episode, I must say that it was a wonderful episode~

- Ri-chan trying to cheer Kaoru up was very sweet. It was subtle but you can feel how Ri-chan’s heart is tilting more towards Kaoru’s side now. It was also very cute and sweet how Ri-chan’s friends were very supportive of the Ri-chan x Kaoru pairing. One of her friends even did some matchmaking by nominating them both to be part of the committee for the cultural festival. It was also nice to see Kaoru opening up to other people and making new friends, and who would have thought? Now, he is even popular with the girls.

- I know seeing Yurika crushing on Jun (and crying because of him) wasn’t easy for Sen, but I thought it was a desperate move from him to try to “force” a kiss on Yurika. And I also think it was…a bit cruel of Yurika to encourage that kiss by not preventing it and by not making things clear for Sen.

- Sen…you are a great guy (and the scene when he defended Seiji from those senpai proves how great of a guy he is) but…not everything is resolved with punches. I know he was mad and hurt and Jun wasn’t very nice eithr but…seeing Sen punching someone he considers a very dear friend (more like an older brother)…it made me sad.

- Loved Kaoru and Sen’s performance!! It was incredible; it was also nice how Yurika was the first one to applaud that amazing performance.

- Ri-chan’s tears of happiness were filled with some much tenderness: wtf; she was so happy and relieved about Kaoru and Sen’s reconciliation.

- Last but not least, the last scene of the episode was the epitome of bromance and friendship. Loved that scene!!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

The military-like uniforms the band were wearing were similar to cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band but The Beatles

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I loved that scene in which little Kaoru opened the mailbox and saw that a letter had finally arrived.
    ? I don't think that actually happened to Kaoru, or he wouldn't be so emotionally scarred from losing a friend in the past, and thus afraid from losing Sen too. I think that scene just represented Kaoru's feelings, that unlike the kid from his past who never returned a letter, Sen came back, so it felt like he finally got the letter he was waiting for all these years. The scene is more metaphorical then literal in that sense. But I agree it is a great scene, and was an amazing way to express Kaoru's happiness when he found out Sen had not betrayed him.

Quote Quote:
    Then you are going to be a bit more upset, because they omitted two very cute scenes between Kaoru and Ri-chan in this episode.
    Spoiler please?

Quote Quote:
    Gomen for not posting sooner! I blamed it all on RL.
    Whose's RL? Not that you have anything to apologize for, I was just looking forward to your weekly reports; they are exciting to read, your enthusiasm is contagious. But that's just my own selfishness, nothing you have to attest too.

Quote Quote:
    Yes, Sen has realized Yurika’s feelings for Jun…however, he is still a bit in denial and he will need something very strong to fully realize and accept the fact that Yurika’s heart doesn’t belong to him….
    And I do understand why Yurika did it but I still think she should have made her feelings for Jun very clear to Sen, she should have been more honest with Sen and she shouldn’t have given him false hopes.
    I hope Sen fully comprehends and accepts the reality of her feelings, and I agree that she should have made her feelings clear to Sen. What she did is understandable, I've fallen to use people to escape loneliness plenty of times (Its hard being single for the 19 years I've lived), but that doesn't make it okay.

Quote Quote:
    I also think Sen punched Jun because of those two reasons, mostly because he made Yurika cry. However, I don’t think Jun stole Yurika from him, I mean you can’t steal what wasn’t yours in the first place and Yurika was never Sen’s.
    Right, Yurika was never his, however she allowed him to think she was, and even if he knew she wasn't his, of course a guy will be mad when his best friend takes the girl he likes. Its natural to be angry and to fight.

Quote Quote:
    I liked that scene as well and I also liked the fact that Kaoru realized that it was utterly foolish of him to end his friendship with Sen.
    It showed a lot of depth and maturity that we haven't seen in his character. Striking out even though he knows his reasons are foolish, still caring about and trying to help those he's angry with. Kaoru is a really great guy.

Quote Quote:
    Well…it was shown and it was shown in such a beautiful and touching way, it was the scene with chibi Kaoru.
    yeah

Quote Quote:
    ITA!!
    haha, I couldn't figure out what 'ITA' meant, so I looked it up on Urban Dictionary; after finding the results I was sure at once that it was #1, but I'll post the rest because I find them humerus:

1. ITA: Internet shorthand for I Totally Agree.
    ITA Hillary! It's the perfect time for a woman to run for president.

2. ita: A term used for wanna be lolitas. Comes from the japanese term "Ita Lolita" which stands for "Och Lolita". Meaning that the person looks so bad that it hurts the eyes

3. Ita: Grandmother. just like in english one calls their grandmother granny, in spanish they call them ita (pernounced e-ta)
    abuela=grandmother

4. ITA: Acronym standing for "In The Ass."
    Man, I hate my boss. He's been giving it to me ITA all week long.

5. ITA: nstant trouser arouser. ITA's are beautiful girls in short skirts and a low cut top (if any top at all). An Instant trouser arouser, makes you receive an immediate boner when one is seen.
    Fuk me Jon, look at that ITA, her tits are hanging out!!!

6. ita: immeasurably trusted associate
    I dedicate the definitions I make here to a lovable Ita

So with so many short hands, how are people supposed to know what you mean? lol

Quote Quote:
    We had some development. Those two Kaoru x Ri-chan scenes that were omitted and Ri-chan’s reaction when she heard Kaoru playing “My favorite things” and “Someday My Prince Will Come”.
    He already played "Someday My Prince Will Come" for her, does he do it again?

Quote Quote:
    Ri-chan trying to cheer Kaoru up was very sweet. It was subtle but you can feel how Ri-chan’s heart is tilting more towards Kaoru’s side now. It was also very cute and sweet how Ri-chan’s friends were very supportive of the Ri-chan x Kaoru pairing. One of her friends even did some matchmaking by nominating them both to be part of the committee for the cultural festival. It was also nice to see Kaoru opening up to other people and making new friends, and who would have thought? Now, he is even popular with the girls.
    Oh-oh. Kaoru popular with girls, you better bag him while he's still free Ri-chan lol

Quote Quote:
    Sen…you are a great guy (and the scene when he defended Seiji from those senpai proves how great of a guy he is) but…not everything is resolved with punches. I know he was mad and hurt and Jun wasn’t very nice eithr but…seeing Sen punching someone he considers a very dear friend (more like an older brother)…it made me sad.
    Hmmm... Sad it may be, however, it was definitely realistic. If I was Sen I would have probably punched him too. The first reason would be to knock that fool back to his senses for running away and falling into this stupor, I hate drunkards. I mean, partying and getting a little drunk here and there is acceptable, but getting dead drunk, is unforgivable. The second would be because he hurt the girl I love. The third because he chased the girl I love, knowing full well that I loved her, and without even telling me. And finally, because he didn't consult me, his friend, with when he was in trouble, I could have helped, or at least been emotional support.

Quote Quote:
    Loved Kaoru and Sen’s performance!! It was incredible; it was also nice how Yurika was the first one to applaud that amazing performance.
    Captain Shawn: Sir, two Crazy Japanese kids are attacking us on the air waves with music, our sonar is disrupted, our communications is down, our men are committing mutiny and dancing on the torpedoes, and the computers are going haywire; the submarine unite is compromised.

Admiral Hawkins: Damn it! Its just bad luck that we were born Americans. Throw all compulsorily tactics out the port-bow, we'll have to beat them with their own techniques!

Captain Shawn: Sir?!

Admiral Hawkins: Engage Otaku Mode!

Captain Shawn: Right Sir! Otaku Mode... Engage!

Quote Quote:
    Ri-chan’s tears of happiness were filled with some much tenderness: wtf; she was so happy and relieved about Kaoru and Sen’s reconciliation. Last but not least, the last scene of the episode was the epitome of bromance and friendship. Loved that scene!!
    So true, that's why I had to write an Otaku Mode Engage speech...
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; May 28, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was quite obvious the scene with the letter in the mailbox was metaphorical OME

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What a dynamic episode~ I enjoyed it, especially the amazing performance at the end. Now I have watched The Sound of Music, and heard of My Favorite Things several times, but didn't know that its jazz arrangement is so awesome! <33

Poor Sen. While in one side he managed to sort things out with Kaoru, he 'lost' Yurika. He knew deep inside he did, just not ready to accept it I guess. I couldn't imagine how he must have felt when both still so far away from him, how lonely and depressed he must be. It's kind of funny to see how both boys had awkward situation thanks to similar actions. You boys. XD

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have mixed feelings about this episode, so i'm going to wait for someone else to comment first.

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    The military-like uniforms the band were wearing were similar to cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band but The Beatles
    Thank you for answering my question! ^_^

? I don't think that actually happened to Kaoru, or he wouldn't be so emotionally scarred from losing a friend in the past, and thus afraid from losing Sen too.
    I never thought that that scene had actually taken place, it was more a metaphor to convey Kaoru’s feelings when he heard Sen’s words.

Quote Quote:
    I think that scene just represented Kaoru's feelings, that unlike the kid from his past who never returned a letter, Sen came back, so it felt like he finally got the letter he was waiting for all these years.
    Those were my exact thoughts when seeing that scene.

Quote Quote:
    The scene is more metaphorical then literal in that sense.
    ITA!

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler please?
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Whose's RL?
    RL = Real Life

Quote Quote:
    I was just looking forward to your weekly reports; they are exciting to read, your enthusiasm is contagious.
    I feel the same about your reviews/reports as well.

Quote Quote:
    Right, Yurika was never his, however she allowed him to think she was, and even if he knew she wasn't his, of course a guy will be mad when his best friend takes the girl he likes. Its natural to be angry and to fight.
    Yes, you are right. Sen puching Jun was something to be expected.

Quote Quote:

haha, I couldn't figure out what 'ITA' meant, so I looked it up on Urban Dictionary; after finding the results I was sure at once that it was #1, but I'll post the rest because I find them humerus:

1. ITA: Internet shorthand for I Totally Agree.
    ITA Hillary! It's the perfect time for a woman to run for president.

2. ita: A term used for wanna be lolitas. Comes from the japanese term "Ita Lolita" which stands for "Och Lolita". Meaning that the person looks so bad that it hurts the eyes

3. Ita: Grandmother. just like in english one calls their grandmother granny, in spanish they call them ita (pernounced e-ta)
    abuela=grandmother

4. ITA: Acronym standing for "In The Ass."
    Man, I hate my boss. He's been giving it to me ITA all week long.

5. ITA: nstant trouser arouser. ITA's are beautiful girls in short skirts and a low cut top (if any top at all). An Instant trouser arouser, makes you receive an immediate boner when one is seen.
    Fuk me Jon, look at that ITA, her tits are hanging out!!!

6. ita: immeasurably trusted associate
    I dedicate the definitions I make here to a lovable Ita

So with so many short hands, how are people supposed to know what you mean? Lol
    LOL! My “ITA” was definitely # 1. In fact, I had no clue ITA had so many definitions.
    Quote Quote:

He already played "Someday My Prince Will Come" for her, does he do it again?
    Yes, he does. It was during the duo with Sen. Listen closely and you will notice that “SMPWC” is played right after “My Favorite Things”.

Quote Quote:
    Oh-oh. Kaoru popular with girls, you better bag him while he's still free Ri-chan lol
    So funny but oh so true , but who are we kidding? It is clear as day that the only girl Kaoru has eyes for is Ri-chan.

Quote Quote:
    Hmmm... Sad it may be, however, it was definitely realistic. If I was Sen I would have probably punched him too. The first reason would be to knock that fool back to his senses for running away and falling into this stupor, I hate drunkards. I mean, partying and getting a little drunk here and there is acceptable, but getting dead drunk, is unforgivable. The second would be because he hurt the girl I love. The third because he chased the girl I love, knowing full well that I loved her, and without even telling me. And finally, because he didn't consult me, his friend, with when he was in trouble, I could have helped, or at least been emotional support.
    All of your points are excellent and that is why you are totally right.

Quote Quote:
    Captain Shawn: Sir, two Crazy Japanese kids are attacking us on the air waves with music, our sonar is disrupted, our communications is down, our men are committing mutiny and dancing on the torpedoes, and the computers are going haywire; the submarine unite is compromised.

Admiral Hawkins: Damn it! Its just bad luck that we were born Americans. Throw all compulsorily tactics out the port-bow, we'll have to beat them with their own techniques!

Captain Shawn: Sir?!

Admiral Hawkins: Engage Otaku Mode!

Captain Shawn: Right Sir! Otaku Mode... Engage!
    That was priceless! Simply priceless!!

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    He knew deep inside he did, just not ready to accept it I guess.
    I second your thoughts, phio_chan. Poor Sen! He is in a difficult situation. He lost the girl he loves and the guy he lost her to is none other than one of his dear friends, a person he admired and cared about a lot.

I have mixed feelings about this episode, so i'm going to wait for someone else to comment first.
    I watched the new episode and I liked it, I’m not going to comment on it yet because I want to read the corresponding chapters in the manga first.

Btw, I love your sig!! Misty x Ash is one of my favorite pairings.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I never thought that that scene had actually taken place, it was more a metaphor to convey Kaoru’s feelings when he heard Sen’s words. Those were my exact thoughts then seeing that scene.
    haha, my bad for misunderstanding you then.

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    Thanks, Well I defiantly have to read the manga once this is over. I would have to say that reasons like this, is why I started reading manga and stopped watching anime in the first place. Though its still fun to see manga come to life and with colors too!!

Quote Quote:
    RL = Real Life
    Lol, I'm so stupid, how could I forget... I guess I just don't use short hand and abbreviations all that much.

Quote Quote:
    I feel the same about your reviews/reports as well.
    lol

Quote Quote:
    Yes, he does. It was during the duo with Sen. Listen closely and you will notice that “SMPWC” is played right after “My Favorite Things”.
    Right, I knew of that time, but didn't you mentioned a time he played it to her that wasn't in the anime?

Quote Quote:
    So funny but oh so true , but who are we kidding? It is clear as day that the only girl Kaoru has eyes for is Ri-chan.
    I don't know, it seems like he's trying to give up on her... not that he's succeeding any, lol

Quote Quote:
    I watched the new episode and I liked it, I’m not going to comment on it yet because I want to read the corresponding chapters in the manga first.
    I liked... how it seemed that Ri-chan is leaning towards Kaoru... but with Sen realizing the feelings she held towards him, I'm worried that this love triangle is going to get real complicated real fast. I mean, what if Sen starts to like Ri-chan but she falls for Kaoru, wouldn't Kaoru feel horrible for telling Sen she was there for him, when in fact he is taking her away from him? Wouldn't Sen feel betrayed, like he found love a second time, and it was snatched away a second time? Poor Sen! Still, I don't believe just because Sen is pitiable in romance and has had his heart broken, that that means he is the right person for Ri-chan. Either way, one of them with have a broken heart. So I continue to support Kaoru's feelings, as dark as the story may become...

Quote Quote:
    Btw, I love your sig!! Misty x Ash is one of my favorite pairings.
    I'll send you a responce Via PM, I don't need another infraction for going off topic.
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; June 01, 2012 at 05:55 PM.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it only me, or have you guys seen the scene where...

Spoiler show

I'm starting to feel so old.

Either way, a heart-warming chapter for Kaoru and Ri-chan, a half-inspiring-half-saddening chapter for Sen, while it seems like a new world for both Jun and Yurika. I'm happy to see how Ri-chan 'grew' up, and how Sen realized another thing, and how our guess about the love chain moving backwards now might seem to come true. XD

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I didn't notice that volume 9 was the last one for the manga. Now it makes a bit more sense that they skip some part if they want to complete the 9 volumes in 12 episodes. I just read the 7th one and it's funny to see some of the comments here after

New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast