Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kuroko no Basuke/Basket

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basuke/Basket

Kuroko no Basket: Oshaberi Shiyokka

Watching that extra episode of Kuroko reminded me of why this anime was so amazing and it just increased my anticipation for the second season.

Two new characters appeared in this episode, a purple-haired guy and a red-haired one. While the purple-headed was very tall, very good and very funny; the one that caught my attention the most was the red-headed one. He truly intrigued me; he looked like a very interesting character.

It was nice to see how Kise became part of the GM and it was even better seeing Aomine being so…so…so happy.

I can’t wait for the second season!!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the anime a lot!! Some of the matches were a total show!! I liked the voicing of the characters, too!! So awesome...
    I am having quite fun with the Bloopers though. I laughed quite hard at some of the scenes. What a great show. In the last bloopers episode, Takao singing Cathal Rhythm was a total crack!!! I laughed so hard at that one lol. Hmmm.... I haven't watched that Tip Off yet. Maybe I should do it cause... purple-haired guy... oh, that must be Atsushi then. The red-haired guy is Akashi, no doubt. Ah... I just can't wait for the second season to start already!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I've watched the Tip Off now. That was cool. Other than feeling totally excited and happy of hearing Akashi's voice at last, plus Atsushi's... it was really nice to see how Kise got into the team. There were a few funny moments, too. But it was kinda strange to see Kise reacting that way to Kuroko but I guess in the beginning, it was really like that. But after witnessing his strength, Kise was amazed and started referring to Kuroko as Kurokochi. It was nice.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chelseagirl View Post
    I've watched the Tip Off now. That was cool. Other than feeling totally excited and happy of hearing Akashi's voice at last, plus Atsushi's... it was really nice to see how Kise got into the team. There were a few funny moments, too. But it was kinda strange to see Kise reacting that way to Kuroko but I guess in the beginning, it was really like that. But after witnessing his strength, Kise was amazed and started referring to Kuroko as Kurokochi. It was nice.
    I loved the OVA when it was out although i thought that 90% of it was filler. Then i found out it was based on an extra chapter that came with tankobon.

Kise was indeed a cocky bastard back then. A pouty one.

Seeing a little bit of the GoM training was already good. It made me want more.

I've heard complaints about Murasakibara's voice, but i think people will understand the choice later.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    Kise was indeed a cocky bastard back then. A pouty one.
    I had to laugh to some of his reactions. It was a different side to the Kise that I knom from his high school now. But I still love him.

Seeing a little bit of the GoM training was already good. It made me want more.
    Yeah, me too. They were way too awesome... as usual. I especially liked the way Akashi was observing everything and everyone. He keeps on amazing me.

I've heard complaints about Murasakibara's voice, but i think people will understand the choice later.
    Hmmm... complaints? Really? I love Suzumura Kenichi's voice and I think it fits Atsushi's character perfectly. But that's just me.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... complaints? Really? I love Suzumura Kenichi's voice and I think it fits Atsushi's character perfectly. But that's just me.
    Their main point is that some fans think the voice is too childish for Murasakibara.
    Since, i don't know if they only watch the anime, i can't say if they know his personality deeper.

The OVA showed a change in the voice when Murasakibara got angry, i think it was good and it might work great in the story, but we have to wait and see.

That was the middle school voice, maybe it will be less sharp on second season. I have to re-watch the little bit when he passed Kuroko in the stadium.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ Aha, I see. I kind of get the reason but still... Actually, when in middle school, they all sound a bit more 'childish', let's say. But during high school now, all is just perfect in my opinion. Although Kise will always remain with his outgoing, cheeky character voice so to say. Well... we have to wait and see, indeed.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone watched the bloopers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4KUvmfcHI

A total crack, really. Aomine.... And Kise's laugh.....

This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone watched the bloopers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4KUvmfcHI

A total crack, really. Aomine.... And Kise's laugh.....
    With subtitles: http://violinic.tumblr.com/post/4879...lish-subtitles

---------- Post added May 08, 2013 at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was April 24, 2013 at 07:40 PM ----------

We will have to wait a bit more...

2nd Kuroko's Basketball Season Slated for October

This year's 24th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump is reporting on Monday that the previously revealed second anime season of Kuroko's Basketball will premiere in October. The first season based on Tadatoshi Fujimaki's manga ran from April to September of last year.

Nobuo Sumino, the head of Shueisha's comics and contents sales department, had reported in the May/June issue of The Tsukuru magazine last month that the season would start in September.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ed-for-october

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4