Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Which shoujo/josei series you wish to be continued?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Which shoujo/josei series you wish to be continued?

Sometimes you end up rather dissatisfied or just totally disappointed in the ending of several shoujo or josei series that you wish there could be a continuation of the ending. The continuation can be in form of narration, a few pages, a chapter, or even one whole series or like a sequel. Or maybe even prequel?

Whatever it is, share it with us here what titles you wish to be continued.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which shoujo/josei series you wish to be continued?

Hana no Kishi.

It ends rather... abruptly. Well, it has an ending, but it just says that in few years, the main character finally did what she wanted to do, without showing how that happens!

When I read the last chapter, I was like, "Whaaaaaaaattttt???? o_O"
    The thing I'm most curious about is what happen to the romance between the main characters??? There are obvious hints all around but it remains to be questioned whether they end up together or not! T-T

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gantzter127's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmm Aishiteruze baby and Fujoshi Kanojo, both brilliant manga people, check em out ^^

Yokota Takuma, Tsutomu Nihei and Asano Inio. <3

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't think of other titles but Midnight Secretary and Magic Knight Rayearth at the moment.

For Midnight Secretary I just want to see how the strongest vampire ever known looks like, although I'm content with everything else. A nice happy end but just that one small thing made me ponder deep inside. If only we could get a short sequel chapter!

For MKR, well, more or less like what yuki felt. Romance is indeed not a strong trait of the series although there are signs there. And as strange as it is for someone as old as the man to be in love with the little girl, I still want to see more what will happen of them. No confirmation yet from the girl as far as I know though there are signs. I really hate that kind of ending in which there are hints when all we want is just a simple confirmation! XD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

It probably has been said too many times already but, Nana. That manga needs to be continued. So sad that the autor was ill. I really like the manga and I'd be glad if the mangaka could pick it up again at some point.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jamesem92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    It probably has been said too many times already but, Nana. That manga needs to be continued. So sad that the autor was ill. I really like the manga and I'd be glad if the mangaka could pick it up again at some point.
    Nana really does need a finish. My girlfriend loves Ai Yazawa's work so much that I've ended up really loving it after she got me to watch the anime with her (As well as ParaKiss).

She's said to have recover back in 2010, so if she does return at some point, I can't seeing it being too far in the future. I suppose it's more of a question of if, rather than when - it'd be too much of a shame if she didn't finish it though.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It is rather unfortunate to see NANA not being continued. I heard back then it was on hiatus because the author was sick, but there doesn't seem to be any info on the continuation, right when it has so many fans out there.

My other selfish request is to see Nine Puzzle by Sakai Mayu to be extended a bit until the boy actually, properly confessed to the girl. Kind of annoying to end up like that for me when nothing was really confirmed between them, just that there were signs toward a more serious relationship. XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

NANA is one of the series I really, really want to see continued. It is such a shame if it isn't continued as it is a great series and a lot of the things were left vague.

Not exactly to be continued but I was rather dissatisfied with how Hana yori Dango ended. We all know what is going to happen but I wanted to see a wedding. Too bad the mangaka ended it that way.

New Reply