Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Mafia Game Thread - Game 16 - END

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 16 - END

I like how much credit I'm receiving for being a good player after only playing once before. Thanks

Though I did get picked off "early" (relative of course ) this game

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

LOL...Survivor Reunion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

WHY WAS I THE FIRSTsecond ONE KILLED!?!?!?!?
    what made you guys think I was suspicious? Cuz I was new to the game? or absent? or wut? I NEVER HAD A CHANCE!!! Damn you people! My first game and I get thrown off a roof first thing after the game starts....so ...ruthless ... what does "host kill" mean? I read I was host killed but dun get it

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

and since I looked through and didn't see anyone vote to kill my I'm guessing I was killed by the host for not being active? I still don't get it...
    and for the record I was way too busy to log in had a few deadlines to take care of I still have a lot of work...freaking Events one after another.. and they all came out of nowhere , anyway I had even forgot what date I was in so didn't realize the game started.. not even when I did log in, I was surprised when I saw the messages about the game starting @_@

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You got host killed you mafia!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

You were surprised...? But-but... A few days before I actually started the game I sent you all reminders and the dates and you confirmed that you will have enough time to participate. However, unfortunately this was not the case, and I am sorry for you but we cannot drag inactive players though the rounds. This is not fair to anyone, so yes, you were excluded because of not being online during the first day phase - which by the way lasted almost 40 hours.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

After the confirmation message I sent , I wasn't around till I like posted on that day saying "sry i didn't notice I was dead"

and yes I had confirmed but to clear things up I'm a freelancer , I work for and collaborate with a few companies and sites. I'm an CG and pixel artist on 2 avatar community sites . And they're not the brightest when we're talking about organizing tasks and schedule plus one of the artists quit recently so all of a sudden I was flooded with work which needed to be done ASAP so yes I forgot what day it was[for example I got one of said artist's tasks late at night on the 30 and was expected to finish it by the 1st, which obviously I couldn't I finished on the 2nd cuz it was too much work in such a short time.After that they needed me to make artworks for the site's layout for the landing page and header and announcement banner artwork for the release of the new layout which was done 2 days ago. And now I was given more work for easter where I was only supposed to make an artwork banner for the announcement and a character artwork for the event's "host" now I have to make the actual pixel sets...] .... Even now , it's my second night in a row of not sleeping and working through the night ...and day.... cuz easter is coming and I have too much work to do. I already asked another artist to help me and split the work with him. I didn't expect to have anything to work until the end of April besides the things which needed to be done by the 1st .

As for the me being surprised about the game having started , I was referring to the day in which I logged in and posted the comment about me being dead . I logged in out of reflex while taking a break from work like I'm doing now and didn't know what date it was . I even missed april fool's day cuz I was so buried in work and forgot the date , heck even when I confirmed I wanna play I didn't know what date it was or day for that matter...

And SO SORRY FOR RANTING I just wanted to make things clear I haven't slept in so long and my brain is fried and I already drank too much caffeine and already starting my 4th energy drink.... It's never been so hectic for me and I'm kinda overwhelmed

again sorryyyyy for the wall o text tl;dr thing TAT

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor girl

Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10