Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 231 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Predictions

IIRC, it's just a name given because she's been able to kill everyone she's come across with it. It doesn't really act like a soul weapon either. I mean it's just a scythe, just a reason for Seira to be her opponent and unveil the "real" death scythe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I thought Rai sensed something in the Elder? Not the captain girl?
    Yeah, my mistake...

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out from eg scans. So get it from them if you have not read the chapter scans yet.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, I just can't stand the big fights in Noblesse. Seira!

Seems Rai won't have to fight, Franky will take care of this
    Or well, that's what I'd think, but it's still possible something will happen to make Rai fight. Or no, not fight. He just has to show all of them that he's above Frank. I want to see my "Him... Who is he? How can he be that strong? " panel

We all knew the betrayers are in Union ^__^

Kyahahahaa

ex oriente lux

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The full script definitely made it even more awesome of a chapter than it originally seemed to be.

I'm actually curious if Yuri's stronger than the 12th Elder. Yuri makes the speech to Yuizi about how he needed to be careful/take precautions, but for all we know, that was just to ensure that he one hit her. Yuri wouldn't be Crombell's right hand man if he wasn't at least on par with the strongest of the 12th Elder's creations, if not stronger. Yuri was able to resist an attack from Franky, and even escape from Franky, and I wouldn't be surprised if the 12th Elder can barely do anything before going down. Rael's brother is probably stronger than the 12th Elder, but we'll have to see; I'd be disappointed if he weren't, actually.

However, Franky does seem to be taking this a bit more seriously than with Rael's brother, as Franky's supposed "full power" is out, but we all know he'll have a higher level. Of course, this could just be to easily intimidate and screw with the 12th Elder.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is always great when the bad guys are getting owned by the super bad ass good guys lol.

I predicted long long time ago that the traitors are one of the organization higher ups from this chapter I guess Noblesse is going in this direction not that this isn't good but I hope we could see someone that can take frank and rai like in the nobles arc I am tired of those human organization fooders

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

*the plot thickens* :3

I love that we finally get to meet somebody who is (probably) an underling of Noblesse traitors. And we're finally getting closer to solving the mystery of Rai's coffin, because the Union (and the traitors) had something to do with it for sure.

Also, now I can imagine how the previous Royard clan leader and Regis' father could have been killed in an ambush organized by 'modified humans'. I mean, Kranz or even Cerberus wouldn't stand a chance.
    But. If Rai feels a trace of traitors' power in the 12th Elder, he can be a person who has a 'contract' with the traitors - the same that Gejutel was offering to Tao, Takeo and M21. And if a bunch of those people under a contract attacked clan leaders, I can imagine how they could lose.

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    2). The death scythe Taze holds is a fake. An attempt to replicate the original Death Scythe. Once again, it means involvement of traitor clan leaders.
    I like this theory. The traitors could model the Union weapons on the soul weapons of clan leaders.

Random Raizel's Coffin Theory: While preparing for the attack, the traitors forced Raizel into hibernation, but didn't kill him because of the respect he commands. They wanted to keep him like that forever, but somebody heard stories about a 'prized artifact' and stole the coffin from the Union *not knowing* that Raizel was inside.
    Last edited by natli; April 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyaaa!!!. This is so awesome I freaking love this manhwa This chapter was like a drug to me , i'm becoming addicted lol

Seira is really strong , loved her security when fighting against that Taze bitach . Bet that was her 1st time getting shivers down her spine . Anyway the part with the death scythe was the best . It was really funny Taze made fun of the real deal , 2 hits and she was K.O.ed by Seira , how awesome is that huh
    Now the most interesting part begins , Franky is awesome like always . Can he get more awesome that that ? The way he's walking towards the elder as if he's the devil himself makes me excited . Oh btw did you see Rai's expression seeing Franky's behavior . That was hilarious

But well now that i see everything is about to be resolved i'm just starting to ask myself ...Why did they stressed so much when they heard about Cerberus and the Elder if i see that Franky and Seira are enough to deal with them ? Could it be that the Elder can turn the sides of the battle . Hmm still no, no matter how you put it i don't see Franky losing I mean it would be ridiculous taking into account his monstrous power. He won't lose for sure IMO ..
    Last edited by matzik1212; April 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!

I bet Yuri's having a snack time while watching from Afar lol

This Roctis dude may be Gaju nim's son,he was part of the treacherous group mentioned by Raizel

Seira One hit KO'ed captain Gothica I expected a bit more from this Loud Mouth and her Dummy Death Scythe....Well

The 12th Elder is a Power User like franky,it's gonna be one hell of a battle,the Fight of the year I say
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is link for any who are interested.)

Seira's fight was a lot shorter than I hoped it would be but I'm not really surprised by that. It's easy to forget just how big the gap in power between her and Regis is.

It was great that in the most epic fight of the series so far, Frankenstein starts it off with grade school taunts. He just loves to piss his opponents off and I just love watching him do it.

I'm also hoping for a lot of shots of Yontsu and Sangeen's faces during the impending battle. Especially when it occurs to them that almost picked a fight with these people. They were under the erroneous assumption that the RK-4 were the strongest at that school, boy are they in for a surprise.
    Last edited by Jammin; April 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I'm also hoping for a lot of shots of Yontsu and Sangeen's faces during the impending battle. Especially when it occurs to them that almost picked a fight with these people. They were under the erroneous assumption that the RK-4 were the strongest at that school, boy are they in for a surprise.
    Exactly.
    Not like I haven't realized it before, but I sure see my fangirl side when I only think about this.

Just watch who the bad-asses are, agents! And hope to join M-21 Rai's group!

ex oriente lux

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    This Roctis dude may be Gaju nim's son,he was part of the treacherous group mentioned by Raizel
    If I recall correctly, Regis' father was KILLED by the traitors.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda got the feeling that Rodin and maybe the fat one will be recruited by the folks after the death of 12th elder. But then Rodin got sliced up

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    I kinda got the feeling that Rodin and maybe the fat one will be recruited by the folks after the death of 12th elder. But then Rodin got sliced up
    C'mon... they would NEVER recruit such a bunch of assholes, especially that fat ass. But I don't like Rodin either. I don't like anyone of Cerberus, actually.

P.S. By the way, why do you guys think it's called CERBERUS? I mean, that fiery "dog" was supposed to have 3 heads... how come the Cerberus guys are 4 + 1 captain = 5 noobs?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

All of you missed one very important point: the way Rai sighed looking at Frank is just soooo sweet.

I don't think I need to say anything else about this chapter. Its awesomeness radiates on its own. I was rather disappointed by how fast Taze got broken down by Seira, very easy and fast. I know Seira is strong but I had hoped for a battle a little bit longer and more entertaining. I think the author paid it by giving Frank a stage. Fine by me then. <3

I agree with thorn that there is a possibility that some traitors of nobles are behind this. What Rai sensed couldn't be wrong. I'm just not sure why he felt that from the elder. Modifications? But the elder didn't seem to remember him or know any other special thing so perhaps only another experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    P.S. By the way, why do you guys think it's called CERBERUS? I mean, that fiery "dog" was supposed to have 3 heads... how come the Cerberus guys are 4 + 1 captain = 5 noobs?
    Interesting, I never gave this a thought... Maybe it's just randomly chosen?

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast