Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

6 3.97%
  • Good

46 30.46%
  • Average

58 38.41%
  • Bad

41 27.15%
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 582 Discussion

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 582 Discussion / 583 Predictions

Moderator message by: Gats
    The discussion related to Sasuke's plan during the Kage's meeting has been moved to the Hangout Thread.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is I hope Kabuto gets away so he can teach Naruto how to manipulate the environment. That way since Naruto will never learn another element, at least he could use techniques that simulate another element. Kabuto must know Naruto has Sage Mode via the Edo Tensei.

It would be such a shame if Kabuto just got snuffed out here.
    Last edited by bigman; April 11, 2012 at 01:03 PM.
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

How does the black flame stops the hermit jutsu that Kabuto pulled?
    I really don't understand this...

This seems like that kind of power was pulled out of nowhere...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    All I can say is I hope Kabuto gets away so he can teach Naruto how to manipulate the environment. That way since Naruto will never learn another element, at he could use techniques that simulate another element. Kabuto must know Naruto has Sage Mode via the Edo Tensei.

It would be such a shame if Kabuto just got snuffed out here.
    This. The very fact that another Sage Mode aspect to the story was introduced should give Kabuto's character enough reason to be relevant longer. Add to this his desire to fight (Out of respect?) Naruto. Love or hate Kabuto, it is all a waste to just wipe him in this way.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    How does the black flame stops the hermit jutsu that Kabuto pulled?
    I really don't understand this...

This seems like that kind of power was pulled out of nowhere...

it seemed like the ability was attributed to the heat of the flames. Why the heat was able to to this, I have no idea.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 582 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    it's not just you ... still not as bad as bleach tough
    Bleach has actually gotten better as Naruto has gotten worse over the past few chapters. I was expecting this Itachi + Sasuske tag team to be epic, but I haven't really seen anything yet. I've never thought of Kishi as much of a troll, but it's kind of annoying to introduce a new baddass eye-jutsu and then not even really mention it or what it does the next week...Kabuto better be dying soon if we have to sit here and read his flashbacks for half the chapter. ANY of the other battles currently going on would've been more interesting than this.

This does make me wonder though why Naruto only gets stronger and faster when he does Sage Mode or 9 tails mode. Why can't he manipulate things with Chakra. It seems like Sage mode is supposed to be a step close to the sage of the six paths. Pein with his rinnengan was close and was able to manipulate things with his chakra. His eyes gave him Sage abilities so to speak. And Kabuto can clearly manipulate objects (non-living) with his chakra, why can't Naruto?

If Itachi is technically not alive, then shouldn't kabuto be able to manipulate him with his chakra as well?
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    If Itachi is technically not alive, then shouldn't kabuto be able to manipulate him with his chakra as well?
    But Itachi has a will, meanwhile objects not. It's obvious that Kabuto is referring to objects like rocks, etc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not a die hard uchiha or kabuto fan but they should be upset by this fight themselves. Naruto has his epic battle with the jins, the kages are having the fight of their lives against madara, and even some of the other ninjas had their big moments. When we get to the uchiha bros fight I expected a big fight, but all we get is talking, flashbacks, and kabuto boasting how unstoppable he is. I know alot of sasuke fans are itching to see what abilities his EMS has given him, but so far he has been saved by itachi. And kabuto had his epic reveal of dragon sage mode, but other than two jutsus he hasnt revealed much to get excited about. Hopefully we see some action next chapter because these past chapters are leaving a bad taste in my mouth

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    it seemed like the ability was attributed to the heat of the flames. Why the heat was able to to this, I have no idea.
    Kabuto's jutsu seemed to be somewhat similar to Jiraya's Toad Mouth Bind, at least with how it functioned. But yeah who the hell knows why the jutsu was stopped by Amaterasu. And now Rikudo Sennin is also connected to Sage Mode? Not really surprising given how he has taken over the entire manga. Also is it just me or is Kishi the king of ending one chapter with a cliffhanger and then not addressing said cliffhanger in the very next chapter? How did we go from Itachi getting ready to perform Izanami to Kabuto's life story? This better not be one of those situations where Itachi performed Izanami and then after a bunch of stuff happens he reveals that its all apart of Izanami and then poof Kabuto is suddenly done for.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuryuu View Post
    But Itachi has a will, meanwhile objects not. It's obvious that Kabuto is referring to objects like rocks, etc.
    indeed,and I dare say itachi is alive right now. he WAS dead,it means he is alive,because he still possesses a soul,chakra and a (very strong) will.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I think Kabuto misunderstand the situation , it wasn't because heat , It because kabuto couldn't control Amaterasu and environment that get effect by it , IMO this is Because Amatrause isn't ordinary element and it isn't belong to Naruto's material world . Amaterasu come from nowhere and it change the cave environment in blink of an eye so maybe kabuto loss this control over the cave's material ....
    خداحافظ

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    I think Kabuto misunderstand the situation , it wasn't because heat , It because kabuto couldn't control Amaterasu and environment that get effect by it , IMO this is Because Amatrause isn't ordinary element and it isn't belong to Naruto's material world . Amaterasu come from nowhere and it change the cave environment in blink of an eye so maybe kabuto loss this control over the cave's material ....
    but why would kabuto adfirm such a statement if it weren't true. kabuto is very smart,I doubt kishi would make bullshit in his mouth,what he said was likely right. it must be physics,maybe a kind of physics which belongs to naruto world . anyway,amaterasu probably nullified kabuto's control over stalactites because of its heat,which forced it to retire. who are we to decide what abilities amaterasu possesses?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, so my prediction next chapter is we keep seeing uchihas vs kabuto.
    kabuto shows an interesting but not changing tables technique.
    we get to see kabuto's teen days, getting dumped by a girl that doesn't like boys with glasses and so we learn from where his hate comes form.
    get back to present where itachi says philosofical smart words and sasuke screams in impatience.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98
    but it's kind of annoying to introduce a new baddass eye-jutsu and then not even really mention it or what it does the next week..
    Thats actualy make a perfect sense, we just saw how Kabuto step on his path so Itachi probably gonna use Izanami to change something..give him a name...or make him stay in that church(or what was it) everything gonna make a sense...i trust in Kishi.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

at the first approach I was a bit disappointed by not seeing izanami,but kishi may be doing things very well: he captured our attention on izanami,but since it would have meant kabuto's defeat,that's the perfect time to show us his past by drawing a flashback(like what happened with kisame or danzo's flashbacks,which were shown while they were about to die) . my only disappointment was that urushi and that woman are meaningless,I'd prefer to see Sasori and Orochimaru. don't you guys agree?

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast