Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

6 3.97%
  • Good

46 30.46%
  • Average

58 38.41%
  • Bad

41 27.15%
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 582 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JackBlack21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 582 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    indeed,and I dare say itachi is alive right now. he WAS dead,it means he is alive,because he still possesses a soul,chakra and a (very strong) will.
    He's alive because of Edo Tensei. It's been shown in many chapters that you have to bind the soul of the person who's been revived of defeat the caster of the jutsu. It's been made pretty clear in the manga.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 582 Discussion / 583 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman
    it seemed like the ability was attributed to the heat of the flames. Why the heat was able to to this, I have no idea.

The earth came to life. Extreme heat can kill living things. Makes sense to me. It could also be explained that Natural Energy permeated the rocks and Sasuke simply burned it all away, leaving it with no energy to keep moving it Kind of like leaving grapes out in the sun to turn them into raisins. The rocks got too hot.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Plausible, though it seems a little iffy. It can be argued that physical energy can be depleted through exercise and working the body. Spiritual energy, through working the mind. So, if we look at it in terms of being a living organism then I guess it does make sense. However, National Energy is the energy from your surroundings, your environment. Something that is always present, or should be. So how could the heat burn away the energy itself? Unless we view the energy as we view oxygen.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh shit. Just as I feared, Kabuto flashback :/

Hope the pattern doesn't repeat in this case, even though he is only wearing trousers and his flashback is being shown.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Oh shit. Just as I feared, Kabuto flashback :/

Hope the pattern doesn't repeat in this case, even though he is only wearing trousers and his flashback is being shown.
    This harkens back to my theory on the importance of sleeves in 'Naruto'.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...uto?highlight=
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Plausible, though it seems a little iffy. It can be argued that physical energy can be depleted through exercise and working the body. Spiritual energy, through working the mind. So, if we look at it in terms of being a living organism then I guess it does make sense. However, National Energy is the energy from your surroundings, your environment. Something that is always present, or should be. So how could the heat burn away the energy itself? Unless we view the energy as we view oxygen.

Then it was Sage Chakra that fueled it, not just natural energy, because Naruto has proven one can run out of Sage Chakra and revert to their natural self because they've expended all their natural energy. I'm sure if you hit Sage Naruto with a strong enough attack he'll go back to his normal state too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So in next chapter I expect more flashbacks from Kabutos past, I wonder what is gonna be Sasukes face like when Kabuto mentions Naruto as his savior ? So in this case Kabuto represents younger son of Rikudo Sennin right? It is clear that he wants to become next Rikudo so that's why he needs Sasuke.

What surprises me how come Kabuto didn't try to get Sharingan from corpses after Uchiha clan massacre?

Other thing is Tobi has a lot of sharingans it is obvious they are taken from Uchiha clan members so corpses without the eyes in Konoha didn't
    launch any ideas about what was going on?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Then it was Sage Chakra that fueled it, not just natural energy, because Naruto has proven one can run out of Sage Chakra and revert to their natural self because they've expended all their natural energy. I'm sure if you hit Sage Naruto with a strong enough attack he'll go back to his normal state too.

Sage Naruto depleted his sage chakra through using it. It has never been shown to have just been knocked out of him through a forceful attack. As a matter of fact, it outright gives him better resistance to attack. So that wouldn't make much sense. Especially, if you consider the fact that there is no way, or no visible way at least, for the rocks and cave itself to use sage chakra.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sage Naruto depleted his sage chakra through using it. It has never been shown to have just been knocked out of him through a forceful attack. As a matter of fact, it outright gives him better resistance to attack. So that wouldn't make much sense. Especially, if you consider the fact that there is no way, or no visible way at least, for the rocks and cave itself to use sage chakra.
    Oh, I know it hasn't happened yet. I still believe it's possible. Normal ninja lose regular chakra as their body is severely injured. Hell, Bee lost multiple tails from one Amaterasu hitting him. I don't see why the same can't happen to a Sage.

And what I meant about Sage Chakra permeating the rocks is, just like when a ninja uses doton, they're putting their chakra inside the rock and manipulating it. I believe Muki Tensei works practically the same way, except you don't control the spikes... they fight for you. Or whatever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I think ther is a connection if the proportion is wrong body becomes a stone statue right? So sage chakra definitely can interact with rocks and stones

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I figured that Kabuto's technique simply made the the earth malleable for manipulation and the heat from Amaterasu baked it back to normal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sabot RND's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    The earth came to life. Extreme heat can kill living things. Makes sense to me. It could also be explained that Natural Energy permeated the rocks and Sasuke simply burned it all away, leaving it with no energy to keep moving it Kind of like leaving grapes out in the sun to turn them into raisins. The rocks got too hot.
    there goes my theory that Naruto could use his Sage mode natural energy to deflect amaterasu. If Naruto could perform such a task in Sage mode, i'm guessing it would happen once or twice then sage mode would be dispelled. Probably burn his kyuubi cloak too...if sasuke is fast enough to catch him that is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    at the first approach I was a bit disappointed by not seeing izanami,but kishi may be doing things very well: he captured our attention on izanami,but since it would have meant kabuto's defeat,that's the perfect time to show us his past by drawing a flashback
    You know folks - we may be getting Kabuto's backstory right on the heels of Izanami for a very good reason. Last chapter said that it gave the ability to choose destiny. Now we're getting backstory on Kabuto showing exactly how he became what he is today. What if Itachi uses this Izanami to change all that? Say - Itachi chooses to make it so Kabuto's mother never died or so that he never met Orochimaru or some other such pivotal event in Kabuto's history. Then all of a sudden Kabuto is no longer a Dragon Sage, but a peaceful citizen of some unnamed village in the middle of nowhere. If that happens, then getting Kabuto's backstory at this point would make perfect sense. I notice that after Itachi got clobbered, he started "taunting" Kabuto in such a way as to get him to think/talk about himself. I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi is deliberately fishing for information now so he can properly use Izanami to "choose Kabuto's destiny". Just seems kind of out of character for Itachi to become so chatty about his opponent. He usually just sits there. So why is he talking about Kabuto this way? Doesn't seem normal... Unless he has a plan that needs that information...

It's just a theory, but it would make sense.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

16. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i can't believe after waitting a whole week for this chapter and watting to know how izanami is going to be use by itachi, but kishi gave us this bad chapter about kabuto's past and we got nothing really important besides itachi still protecting sasuke and sasuke using amaterasu....
    i first i though that kishi might keep kabuto-maru for a while after building him like this demi-snake-dragon sennin god and even passed orochimaru's level but after see this flashback of kabuto, i an't sure that he will stay with us, he might barely survive this fight but seriously wound and ET technique cancel..

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Why doesn't Kishi just take a break for a couple weeks? Is he really satisfied with this arc?

This is overall the worst arc in this manga, one of the worst arcs I ever read, including every manga I'm following.
    The three major fights are below average and that speaks volumes, when we take into account that this arc is supposed to be the major event with the most dramatic, interesting and entertaining chapters.

Naruto vs. Tobi -> turned out to be a contest about who has the biggest (bijuu) balls in the world.

Madara vs. the Kages -> a loser filled with complexes playing with the 5 current Kages

Uchiha Brothers vs. Kabuto -> this fight is the closest thing to a "real ninja fight", yet it's still far far away to be considered an interesting, exciting or entertaining fight. Too much handicaps on both sides and the pace is either too fast or too slow.

The chapter was meh. It's weird that nothing about Izanami was shown after the build up in the previous chapter.

I loled hard when Sasuke said "I didn't know there was another Jutsu like Izanagi...!". Did he really think he knows all the secrets about the Sharingan? Poor boy...

Kabuto on the other hand really deserves credit! He is the only Ninja who land a hit on Itachis "actual" body. No one ever accomplished this feat if I remember correctly. But what is contradictory is that both Itachi and Sasuke couldn't defend themselves with Susanoo, where in fact both of them showed that they can put up Susanoo very fast and while moving fast (not insanely fast but still fast). Therefore I didn't understand Kabutos line "he protected you with Susanoo, but that made him slower.".

Kishi already showed us that Itachi can use Susanoo while moving here & here.

And both of the brothers showed that they can activate Susanoo nearly in an instant here & here.
    So why couldn't both of them activate a half or full Susanoo? It's really bad written I think.

The flashback was okay. Fans of Kabuto really had to wait long enough for a flashback, over 500 chapters I think. Kabuto first appeared in Chapter 39.
    I don't like characters who steal/rely on powers from others for their own profit. That's why I couldn't care less about his flashback and his character.
    Last edited by syx; April 11, 2012 at 05:54 PM.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast