Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

6 3.97%
  • Good

46 30.46%
  • Average

58 38.41%
  • Bad

41 27.15%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 582 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 582 Discussion / 583 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Because the character was interesting, and he was a more human version of Orochimaru...
    That much is true but what does all of that amount to? He hasn't been given a significant role in the story until now and that is about to be washed.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Uchiha Slayer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good by Kabuto....To me the chapter suck....Learned nothing from the chapter but some BS of a flash back signifying Kabuto's death. Waste of chapter. Kishi just take a week off next time.
    <br />Dont look me in the eyes or you&#039;ll be sorry

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I've hated these past chapters although they've been quite good. Why? Because it's dead obvious Kishi is going to kill off Kabuto. If he doesn't it'll be a seriously surprising plot twist considering the recent developments. Especially because of who Kabuto is fighting, all his "I'm unbeatable!" talk, but most of all the dreaded flashback=death manuscript. What a waste of potential. What a waste of plot. What a waste of character. Kabuto is the PERFECT opponent for Naruto. Sage versus Sage. Naruto inspired him to seek out his true self, to find his identity. Naruto is responsible for Kabuto's current character simply by having been who he is. Kabuto even told him he'd go after him after Sasuke. Come on Kishi! I can only pray that that statement holds true, that Kabuto will actually succeed here despite the odds. Another sad fact is that Kabuto's powers (not counting Edo Tensei) is such a breath of fresh air to all the doujutsu spamming (I'm looking at you Tobi and Madara, although they are badass, especially the latter). His powers are SO cool! I DON'T want to see him die ffs.
    Last edited by 3c; April 11, 2012 at 06:06 AM.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    you know when they give someones background like this they're about to be defeated

Kabuto's past is going to be rewritten with izanami and itachi will put himself in there
    So he is tsukishima now?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just one thing I have to say for now: I hope now people stop asking why Kabuto still needs to wear those glasses
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    That much is true but what does all of that amount to? He hasn't been given a significant role in the story until now and that is about to be washed.
    That happens all the time with villains...however it is true that some villains get better treatment than this...I consider Kabuto in bundle with Orochimaru...and in that sense the character had a significant role all along...

At this point...I'm not sure that Kabuto will die in the end, so I'm not sure if he's out or not

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    The objective is to stop him, not kill him. There's no guarantee Kabuto would survive an Amaterasu even with regenerative powers, so they're trying to avoid that.
    Sasuke has shown the ability to stop amatarasu. I know PIS is involved and I understand Kabuto has to shine, but this is annoying, considering there are more interesting fights going on. <- imo.

He gets his long deserved character development via flashback, then he will get removed from the plot. But before that he has to shine properly, which is right now fighting the brothers. But still the fight with the flashback kills the tension for me. Im a more impatient man, I need a decent pace.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I've hated these past chapters although they've been quite good. Why? Because it's dead obvious Kishi is going to kill off Kabuto. If he doesn't it'll be a seriously surprising plot twist considering the recent developments. Especially because of who Kabuto is fighting, all his "I'm unbeatable!" talk, but most of all the dreaded flashback=death manuscript. What a waste of potential. What a waste of plot. What a waste of character. Kabuto is the PERFECT opponent for Naruto. Sage versus Sage. Naruto inspired him to seek out his true self, to find his identity. Naruto is responsible for Kabuto's current character simply by having been who he is. Kabuto even told him he'd go after him after Sasuke. Come on Kishi! I can only pray that that statement holds true, that Kabuto will actually succeed here despite the odds. Another sad fact is that Kabuto's powers (not counting Edo Tensei) is such a breath of fresh air to all the doujutsu spamming (I'm looking at you Tobi and Madara, although they are badass, especially the latter). His powers are SO cool! I DON'T want to see him die ffs.
    actually if that happened the story would be so bad that i don't think anyone will read it. Naruto has already battled every great enemy in this war. he even fought madara for a while . having him beat kabuto will go against itachi's speech . so him fighting kabuto is out of question .

either kabuto beats the brothers or they beat him. we have to remember that both naruto and sasuke progress as a pair so sasuke must win if naruto is to defeat tobi
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Makiuzu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope really that Kabuto isn't going to die here... but his death was already planned when Itachi decided to go after him =/ I am not sure how he is supposed to survive now that he has his flashback shown. But we don't have to forget that Kabuto, if he has taken after his master, finds a way to survive

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c

Well, Deidara said he was gonna kill Itachi after he killed Sasuke. We saw how that turned out. It all comes down to discerning honest-to-goodness foreshadowing, from plain old character banter. Just because they make grand claims doesn't mean it'll come to fruition. Infact, more often than not it's the exact damn opposite. You NEVER take a badguys word when he starts mouthing off about being invincible and unstoppable. It's the first 3 and 4 words of every badguy's requiem song. Accompanied by what? That's right: a flashback.

Last week I said "2 or 3 more chapters" before Kabuto bites it. But that was because I thought last chapter was his only flashback. I expect more monologuing next chapter so I'll revise it and claim he'll lose 2 or 3 chapters later from THIS current chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    You know there are quite a few parallels between Kabuto and Naruto:

-Both had childhoods without their biological parents
    -Both had kind parental figures to look after them early on (Iruka for Naruto; Nun with glasses for Kabuto)
    -Both looked up to a Sannin as a father figure. Even though Kabuto surpassed Orochimaru he still refers to him with a title of respect. Furthermore, the way he cared for Orochimaru even on Orochimaru's death bed didn't seem to be out of fear or fanatic admiration (like Kimimaro).
    -Both have very rare accomplishments: becoming a sage
    -Both are tired of Sasuke's nonsense :P

14. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair
    Sasuke has shown the ability to stop amatarasu. I know PIS is involved and I understand Kabuto has to shine, but this is annoying, considering there are more interesting fights going on. <- imo.

He gets his long deserved character development via flashback, then he will get removed from the plot. But before that he has to shine properly, which is right now fighting the brothers. But still the fight with the flashback kills the tension for me. Im a more impatient man, I need a decent pace.
    I agree with all of this except that there's more interesting fights going on. I'm SO tired of this manga degrading into DBZ style powerhouse grudge matches. This one is far more complicated/intricate than who has the bigger destructive jutsu/chakra reserve... if Kishimoto would stop friggin' stauling that is.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Kabuto will die. The flashback that comes with death for Naruto usually occur at the moment of defeat. He has the upperhand now. But again, Kishimoto is not a robot, may be he change his MO.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner OMFG's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesus, who cares about Kabuto? He's the most boring character in the whole history of manga.

I hope he dies soon so that I don't have to watch his stupid face & glasses ever again :S

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Plyr88 View Post
    You know there are quite a few parallels between Kabuto and Naruto:

-Both had childhoods without their biological parents
    -Both had kind parental figures to look after them early on (Iruka for Naruto; Nun with glasses for Kabuto)
    -Both looked up to a Sannin as a father figure. Even though Kabuto surpassed Orochimaru he still refers to him with a title of respect. Furthermore, the way he cared for Orochimaru even on Orochimaru's death bed didn't seem to be out of fear or fanatic admiration (like Kimimaro).
    -Both have very rare accomplishments: becoming a sage
    -Both are tired of Sasuke's nonsense :P
    True.

Oh well, he's about to die soon, whenever a villain gets his flashback he's about to die.

We're probably going to find out that someone from Konoha mistakenly attacked the orphanage and that Kabuto was the only survivor and that's when he kinda decided to crush the leaf, or something like that.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast