Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 14.04%
  • Good

32 56.14%
  • Average

14 24.56%
  • Bad

3 5.26%
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 488 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 488 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 488 Spoiler Discussion

Seems like Hallibel's Fraccions might be out of the game... Will they be healed by Orihime or will they be dead? Seems like their destiny is to be stomped.

It also seems like Yama might announce an all-out War and order the Captains to prepare all forces for it. We may also learn something from him and Mayuri about new enemy.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Seems like Hallibel's Fraccions might be out of the game... Will they be healed by Orihime or will they be dead? Seems like their destiny is to be stomped.

It also seems like Yama might announce an all-out War and order the Captains to prepare all forces for it. We may also learn something from him and Mayuri about new enemy.
    Exactly what I was gonna say. The Fraccions are in trouble. I am sure Orihime will heal them, if she gets a chance. Is it me or all the captains do not look too optimistic. Can't wait what Mayuri has to say. I cannot stop thinking about the bodies Mayuri found in HM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it was to be expected that they would get taken out by that head guy, otherwise there would be no threat. Still, I hope Harriel's Fraccions aren't dead. And I can't wait to see what the Captains are discussing.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you know the end of the chapter those 3 Hallibel underlings prove themselves worthless yet again. Seriously, what is the point in recycling boring, but most importantly, pointless characters? Kubo thinks readers will appreciate a character so long as they have a new style to their appearance, come on and get real.

And stop kidding yourselves. Loli and that other crap characters survived Yami to be brought back, this lot survived a boss character in Yamamoto, they are like cockroaches.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Archit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not too interested in the fraccion but it's still somewhat cool to see familiar faces. Can't wait to see what the Captains are talking about, and where this sets us. I really hope this new group is incredibly powerful, and doesn't get mowed over. If this is going to be the final war (correct me if I'm wrong & don't yell at me lol) it better be epic! Because even though Aizen & Co. is no more....that man made Bleach exciting. I hope this group does the same and more.
    CHELSEY & CO.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

So the only 'interesting' part in this chapter was Yamamoto declaring war the Vandenreich.Rest was pointless..
    Kubo and his pacing again.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member munafn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Interesting chapter. I enjoyed captain commander's rage. And nothing new that it was quincy behind attacks either. It's one of the most piping hot topics that kubo has skillfully avoided the last few arcs. Still as long as he can fill in the gaps with equal skill, I'm a happy camper good chapter overall. I love the offset of comedy with nell/ichigo. Looks like we'll get a little taste of fighting next week too..aaaah how i wish ichigo still had his long hair...that was epic..
    ~Where there is love there is life..where there is life there is humor...where there is humor there is action and adventure..where there is action and adventure there is anime..without anime the world just keeps spinning around in an endless spiral~

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

WORST TRANSLATION EVER!
    anyway thank you mayuri! now we're all sure of the nature of the enemy and btw i love your new look

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto wants to kill someone fast! AWESOME!!!

Now maybe we can assume that Ishida knows something about the Quincy army which is why he is sitting this one out...
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; April 11, 2012 at 08:21 AM.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe there where people actually disputing that the new enemies where Quincy... Not to mention the fact that readers have underestimated the power of the Quincy purely based on what we've seen from Ishida.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is exactly what I wanted! I didn't care about the fraccions so Opie ended them in a single chapter. Woo, now we can get on to some real action. Though I have to say yet again that BLEACH is pushing the violent factor. Sung Sung stabbed a guy straight through the head, no censorship or anything...I like it. Anywho, the Captains are going to prep for war against the fully confirmed Quincy. I hope that the Quincy invade early so we can get to the slaughter of the Gotei 13. Anybody think that a couple of the Captains will die?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

So apparently this Quincy is strong and no wonder they can infiltrate SS and Hueco Mundo easily. And the OMG moment is Yamaji face expression is really scary, i'm sure he want to destroy them quickly. The Quincy captain defeat Tres Bestia's like nothing even they not have time to do Resurrección i assumed. I hope Ichigo will defeat him quickly and PLEASE heal Nell, so she can help to fight.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So in the next chapter we are going to see Ichigo fighting against this guy. He seems to be somewhere around Captain Level if he easily managed to defeat those three who should have improved. Still I don't believe he might cause any trouble to Ichigo, otherwise what was the point in his development during Dangai training and then gaining his Fullbring and merging it with his Shinigami powers.

Talking about Shinigami... I really liked Yama's pattern! He wants to desintegrate and utterly destroy Quincies...

P.S. I had impretion that it wasn't any of Tres Bestias who killed that blond Quincy, but on the contrary it was his Commander who head-shotted him, because he tried to flee from Tres Desgraciadas Bestias.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

AWESOME PACE!!! I love a chapter where we get both fighting and information and it's not just a full panels of backdrops and Ichigo looking dumbfounded. I'm kind of annoyed that Harribel's fraccion didn't even get a chance to form Allon. It would've given us a better idea of just how strong this guy is, but obviously he's pretty strong if he's impaling people with a finger. I would say that Harribel's fraccion are probably about as strong as lieutenants, and given that this guy wtfpwned them effortlessly...we can assume that these Quincy captains are just as strong as (or stronger) than your average shinigami captain which makes me wonder just how strong this buckbeard guy is. It seems like once Quincy's get to a certain level, they can virtually manipulate reiatsu in any manner they like. Ishida came up with that trick in Arrancar Arc to fly on his way to see Ichigo. What's to stop him from turning that into a "distructo disc" or something...
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast