Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 14.04%
  • Good

32 56.14%
  • Average

14 24.56%
  • Bad

3 5.26%
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 488 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clydu94's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Old Man Yama wants to fuck them up so bad..

Good transition chapter. Next chapter Ichigo is going to wreck some shit up.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

I can't w8 for Ichigo to trash that dude. Man if this was God-Bankai Ichigo there would be no war :P

3. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo No Grimmjaw....? Well i will continue to count the weeks until his appearance until we see him again*sigh*

Anyways it doesn't seem like much is going to happen in this chapter(event wise) so i hope that the chapter will be filled with some nice art showing the trio getting wrecked on and some nice dialouge for the captains. I would like to see their reactions to having to fight another war so damn soon.

CC: We are declaring war on the invaders
    Everyone else: Will this one last 5 years too?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This man is clearly upper tier captain level. Why are people assuming that Ichigo's just going to jump in and stomp him out as if he where nothing?
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, hey...finally things are getting hot!...the only thing I didn't like was Mayuri's "epic" and "dramatic" revelation that the enemy is Quincy...I mean yeah...Captain Obvious...

Also...this range of abilities, stealing bankai, trashing Harribel and her Fraccion is no surprise after we've seen the Final Form of the Quincy...so I think applications for any reishi manipulation can exist out there....but maaan it makes me curious about the techniques themselves....Quincy abilities were always cool, even if used by an uncool character...

/flamebait over

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    This man is clearly upper tier captain level. Why are people assuming that Ichigo's just going to jump in and stomp him out as if he where nothing?
    Maybe a side-effect from God Mode Ichigo, or the way he managed to treat Ginjo? I dunno...but main characters are always expected to be overwhelmingly victorious right?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, first of all I don't believe the mr quincy captain dude killed Tres Bestia (cool calling by the way). All their missions would be completely pointless there if they kill of the strongest. And we know that the Halibabes must be among of the strongest remaining arrancars in Hueco Mundo.

What I wonder is if he'll be able to drag them to the Reich before Ichigo and his little friends show up. For now I believe this is the most certain event happening in next chapter. I cannot see Ichigo overpowering the new enemy that soon already, plot-wise.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member patz's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo is a troll. Having those 3 fraccions back just to make them get beaten again. Why didn't they call out Eon? Also, I think Nel is stronger than them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    Umm What makes you think he is upper tier captain lvl? And well people(including myself) think that ichigo will wreck on him because this guy seems like a low lvl subordinate. The main character and 2nd strongest out of a group won't lose to a guy like him. Its toooooooo early in the arc for ichigo to be getting trolled and start losing his battles.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter!

Wow it was something seeing Yamamoto so pissed off and with such a haste to invade the Vanderreich HQ . This will be a hell of a fight , much better than Aizen arc i'm sure

Harribel's subordinates are out it seems , well it's not like i was expecting too much from them taking into account Harribel herself was defeated and taken hostage but still i would have wanted to see them putting more of a fight.
    Next week it's gonna be awesome , we'll get to see Ichigo and that captain fight against each other . I'm curious if he can steal Ichigo's bankai ? I bet he can't and he'll have his ass kicked really hard

And gotta say that Nel is so cute I really like her , i'm glad she appeared again in this final arc of Bleach I hope we'll see her back to her adult self and she'll show us her real strength like last time in HM

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, Ginjou with just his Fullbring was somewhere around middle-Captain Level and Ichi made this to him with just air pressure of him Zan in Shikai:
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/460/14
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/460/15
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/460/16
    Also as we see here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/475/3
    All these Captains and Captain-class Shinigami can't do a shit to this dimention, while Ichi managed to do this with just a swing of his new Bankai:
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/475/5
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/475/6
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/475/7
    So of course it would be strange if Ichi wouldn't stomp the guy who isn't even the strongest among Quincies. I do believe that Ichi must win in one on one against anyone we know with ease now exept for maybe Yama and this Emperor guy who leeds Van der Reich.
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; April 11, 2012 at 09:07 AM.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patz View Post
    Kubo is a troll. Having those 3 fraccions back just to make them get beaten again. Why didn't they call out Eon?
    Maybe because there was no time....I'm not sure anyone is actually aware of the power these quincys have...so if the Halibabes(cool name, kudos) just rushed him and underestimated him, then they would've been surprised both by the power and the specific abilities that this captain guy has...although it looked he just used a quincy style reishi sword...

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

To people who think Ichigo will wreck this guy....why do you think he will really fight him? Many said that this is not the time to make Ichigo have a hard time, but his power is clearly great...so maybe Kubo just won't let him fight...is there any possibility that the nakama will split up again, just like they did last time in HM....I mean I see both Inoue and Chad itching to prove themselves and help Ichigo

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Ichi will want to ask the guy what is Van der Reich's purpouse to kill tons of Hollows, Arrancars and Shinigami. And also I do believe Ichi will want to fight him to punish him.

Also I absolutely don't see neither Inoue, nor Chad being able to take this guy. And I don't even believe they combined can take him.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL,how awesome the way the title was written,that is with that explosion/splash. anyway,the 3 fraccìon are still so regarded,whereas those 2 bitches under aizen are too weak and unbearable,they must die!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    To people who think Ichigo will wreck this guy....why do you think he will really fight him? Many said that this is not the time to make Ichigo have a hard time, but his power is clearly great...so maybe Kubo just won't let him fight...is there any possibility that the nakama will split up again, just like they did last time in HM....I mean I see both Inoue and Chad itching to prove themselves and help Ichigo
    Yeah i don't Ichigo will be even bothered to fight him but if he were to fight him i would place my bet on ichigo. It just doesn't make sense that this guy is that strong. He doesn't give the impression of some high ranking figure in their army, so if he is that powerful what does it mean for the people above him in rank and status? Ichigo is at least Mid Tier and if he is beaten by this guy then you can say good bye a significant amount of the Gotei 13.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm excited to see Yama's wrath released upon the Vandenreich. Always nice to see Mayuri. Other than that, nothing of particular interest took place. The fraccion's defeat was obvious. I'm hopeful that Inoue is going to get in some action sometime soon. I wonder if Nel is going to make a return to the field of battle.

New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast