Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 14.04%
  • Good

32 56.14%
  • Average

14 24.56%
  • Bad

3 5.26%
New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 488 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

Urahaha still with them isn't he, or has he do his disappearing act for another arc, only to be coming bk later with information, or he could end up fighting this captain of VR, and i think chad has had a massive boost in power he did train with the fullbringers and no one really see him fight after that so never know he could be quite the badass now.

CC looked Pisssssed!.... is it still on the 5th day or is it now 4 or sumin i can never tell with manga's lol

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~

I don't think that Captain dude is too powerful . I mean i would find it strange considering it's just the beginning of their journey in HM to find the Vanderreich and they'll get trashed right away ?

And Chad and Inoue better be good for something 'cause they are always the ones that make Ichigo work twice as hard 'cause of their ineptness

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Umm What makes you think he is upper tier captain lvl? And well people(including myself) think that ichigo will wreck on him because this guy seems like a low lvl subordinate. The main character and 2nd strongest out of a group won't lose to a guy like him. Its toooooooo early in the arc for ichigo to be getting trolled and start losing his battles.
    His position within his organisation should be similar to that of a captain, not to mention he effortlessly took down three high level fraccion (lieutenant level).
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Now for sure: they are Quincies.

I bet Ishida will come to Hueco Mundo, but on the Vandenreich´s side. Not sure as a spy for SS or as VR´s ally.

"Beastia"-Trio was predestined to be pawned by this guy, but Ichigo will whipe the floor with him. I think he will only get stronger opponents inside the castle.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

fraccion have releases/zanpakto too right = to Bankai in Shinigami

so maybe the skill that those Quincy use have the same effect on Hallows/Espada too look at Haribel

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    His position within his organisation should be similar to that of a captain, not to mention he effortlessly took down three high level fraccion (lieutenant level).
    Yes, i agree. This captain should be strong as average captain because he easily defeat high level fraccion who own's Matsumoto & Hinamori in arrancar arc. But i'm a little bit frustrated Tres Bestia's do not release their sword (transformation) and defeated just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    fraccion have releases/zanpakto too right = to Bankai in Shinigami

so maybe the skill that those Quincy use have the same effect on Hallows/Espada too look at Haribel
    I believe the fraccion not released their sword yet and probably don't have a chance to do that.
    Last edited by espadaboyzz; April 11, 2012 at 09:53 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm very curious about the structure within the Vandenreich. Ranks and power levels are everywhere to be found in Bleach. Shinigami, Hollows, Aizen's army, now Quincies... can't wait can't wait can't wait

The fact that Mr quincy captain defeated them before they could even release their swords is a demonstration of his superiority to them too, espadaboyzz. Nothing to be frustrated about in my opinion, precisely because we have seen their releases and Ayon anyway already.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my those annoying fraccions got the beatdown....but whetever happened to mr save everyone Kurosaki blinking and missing the action lol that was odd, nice cliffhanger at the end there, this chapter was excellent compared to last week imo

and so its official these are the Quincy, so far, but then again Mayuri has no real intel on them so this doesnt complete the story the many questions that come with the realisation that they're Quincy are still left unanswered, as he said, how could they have survived for this long? and i guess this confirsm that the ones who fought in the war were indeed wiped out, since it doesnt appear they came from any sort of Shinigami prison realm...interesting

another thing to note too, it would seem Yama-ji is operating on vengeful anger

can't wait for next chapter but i think Ichigo is still being saved for us so maybe he still wont get to fight and someone like Grimmjow or even Urahara steps in, i'd love to see IChigo wipe the floor wit em tho

---------------------------------

sidenote i completely appreciate the fact that Kubo isnt up to his old tricks in making us wait, not having them go through their rants and releasing that beast thing that we already saw anyways, just having them wiped out instantly and moving on, i love the new Kubo pace for sure
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; April 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though this guy should be at the level of Mayuri, Komamura and Soi Fong... I don't see how he can be a threat to Ichi. I hope he will use his Shikai to take down this guy.

Also does anyone think that Ichi can gain Quincy powers during this Arc?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo with quincy powers. Then he'd be the ultimative neuter!

I don't quite understand how you could perfectly rank him between Sui Feng and others already, Jorge. I don't seem to recall, but have we seen the full extend of his power already?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tres Bestias is a pretty good name, and it was great to see Yamamoto all fired up. Strange we didn't see him so gun-ho before. Anyway, can't wait to see Ichigo wreck this guy.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course we didn't.
    It just my intuition as those three I mentioned were the weakest among current Captains, hence I think he should be somewhere around their level, cause he managed to take down those Fraccions who are stronger than average Leutanant in a blink of an eye.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    AWESOME PACE!!! I love a chapter where we get both fighting and information and it's not just a full panels of backdrops and Ichigo looking dumbfounded. I'm kind of annoyed that Harribel's fraccion didn't even get a chance to form Allon. It would've given us a better idea of just how strong this guy is, but obviously he's pretty strong if he's impaling people with a finger. I would say that Harribel's fraccion are probably about as strong as lieutenants, and given that this guy wtfpwned them effortlessly...we can assume that these Quincy captains are just as strong as (or stronger) than your average shinigami captain which makes me wonder just how strong this buckbeard guy is. It seems like once Quincy's get to a certain level, they can virtually manipulate reiatsu in any manner they like. Ishida came up with that trick in Arrancar Arc to fly on his way to see Ichigo. What's to stop him from turning that into a "distructo disc" or something...
    i agree, kubo seems to be really bringing it this arc

and this chapter is really setting the next few chapters up to be awesome, i am highly anticpating next weeks chapter

so i vote EPIC

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo will stomp that guy if we're assuming the Captain's power is on par with an average SS captain. Ichigo might have slight difficulty at first, but thats all it's too early in the arc for Ichigo to start losing battles. Where is Urahara?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so they are quincy! at least some of them are and/or are using their weapons. about Kirge,he's defeated those 3 bitches quite easily. I hope allon will defeat him

New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast