Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2003

Thread: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

  1. #31
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Ah...so another hipster tendril is revealed

    But I'm not sure turning that off circumvents that plugin
    How is it hipster and no I was not I was not subscribed to the old thread and thus not subscribed to this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Firstly...it's Spring training. Second, it's the Orioles so who cares?
    It's still embarrassing. A once proud franchise thumped by JuCo kids. The Orioles back ups and utility players should be better than anyone on their roster.

  2. #32
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Want a wife? I find it hard to truly want something I'm not ready for, that can be dangerous

    Stop being a drama queen, I'm the drama queen here
    Are you not ready?
    But you're old


    And know your place, I'm the Drama Queen.


    ex oriente lux

  3. #33
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by kayako View Post
    Like xi0 and disappointment are mutually inclusive?
    ...maybe I should start ignoring you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    It's still embarrassing. A once proud franchise thumped by JuCo kids. The Orioles back ups and utility players should be better than anyone on their roster.
    It's one baseball game. That's why they play 162 games a year, more than any other sport. I don't even know why I bother rationalizing it, they're a civic embarrassment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Are you not ready?
    But you're old


    And know your place, I'm the Drama Queen.
    No...hard to be married when you're single

    Compared to who?

    No you're not. And that gif is really confusing...

  4. #34
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Is that an butch girl or an effeminate boy? I am so confused.

    ---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    It's one baseball game. That's why they play 162 games a year, more than any other sport. I don't even know why I bother rationalizing it, they're a civic embarrassment.
    No. It's just one game when you lose to the Tigers or Yankees. When you lose to a JuCo team fail is redefined.

  5. #35
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    What's your point? I'm not trying to ruin your fun, but the Orioles are a great source of disappointment, so much so that no one even really cares about them. The start of a new season wears off in about a week or two, and everyone around here prays for July to come for Ravens Training Camp to start. Peter Angelos and the sycophantic collective that runs that team have pretty much destroyed baseball for me. It was my favorite sport to play as a kid, it's very nostalgic, but now I don't even bother to watch it or care about it really. Yes, summer has come but it's always bittersweet and it's been that way since the false hope went away with Ripken's retirement...so depressing.

    And yeah, that chick/dude is really making me question some things

  6. #36
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    I did not have a point, actually

    Last edited by Kaiten; April 04, 2012 at 10:59 PM.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #37
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Fine, laugh at my nostalgic sorrow




    You have the Redskins, and the Nationals are still losers so whatever

  9. #38
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Nationals won 80 games last year and improved their roster this year. The starting rotation should be vicious. We also have one of the best farm systems in the majors and most of our best prospects have not even come up yet.

    If it were not for Grossman/Beck the Redskins would have been pretty good last year. We had a good enough defense and running game that we might have contended, if either quarterback was capable of protecting the ball. The massive number of injuries on offense did not help either. Don't forget that a nine win team the Redskins beat twice won the NFC East last year. The core of this team is actually pretty good and Shannahan can still coach, there is a brighter future than most people think.

  10. #39
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    80-82 is still a loser

    Deadskins


    I was trying to have a serious conversation and you pooped on me, so I poop on you

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #40
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,617
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    You don't like to be joked about when your team lose. You act emo and aggressively. BUT its ok you do the same to others. Hypocrisy knows no bound .

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #41
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    80-82 is still a loser

    Deadskins


    I was trying to have a serious conversation and you pooped on me, so I poop on you
    I can understand your skepticism about the Redskins, they have not won in some time. They do seem to be headed in the right direction, there is some cause for optimism. The Nationals are clearly on the way up, they should win about 90 games this year.

    How can you have a serious conversation about the Orioles

    ---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    You don't like to be joked about when your team lose. You act emo and aggressively. BUT its ok you do the same to others. Hypocrisy knows no bound .
    He is as petty of an ursid as I have ever met

  15. #42
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    You don't like to be joked about when your team lose. You act emo and aggressively. BUT its ok you do the same to others. Hypocrisy knows no bound .
    You don't know what you're talking about, because you're unfamiliar with the situation. I look at my father and think there's a real possibility he may die without ever seeing another winning season for our team. Too many memories of Memorial Stadium, Camden Yards, the city in general. It's about my childhood, that's why it's nostalgic. It's not emo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I can understand your skepticism about the Redskins, they have not won in some time. They do seem to be headed in the right direction, there is some cause for optimism. The Nationals are clearly on the way up, they should win about 90 games this year.

    How can you have a serious conversation about the Orioles
    I was talking about the situation in general...I don't really know what I expected so nvm

  16. #43
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    ZOMG what is up with you guyzzzz posts?? you guys post like, A LOT.

    Gary, to address your post a while while back,

    I'm sorry I really find it hard to turn anyone down. I'm just that kind of person.

    And I was saying he's a really good guy and pretty responsible at work, and someone I could count on, work-wise. But like, he's separated and has kids and stuff. And I'm not actively looking for romance, and it's not like I'm desperate or anything. So I turned him down. I mean, I agreed to drink with him, but when it turned out he had an ulterior motive I was really really civil about it. Although I should have kicked him in the nuts or something.


    Dayum.

    love,
    baboysai

  17. #44
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    ZOMG what is up with you guyzzzz posts?? you guys post like, A LOT.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    Gary, to address your post a while while back,

    I'm sorry I really find it hard to turn anyone down. I'm just that kind of person.

    And I was saying he's a really good guy and pretty responsible at work, and someone I could count on, work-wise. But like, he's separated and has kids and stuff. And I'm not actively looking for romance, and it's not like I'm desperate or anything. So I turned him down. I mean, I agreed to drink with him, but when it turned out he had an ulterior motive I was really really civil about it. Although I should have kicked him in the nuts or something.


    Dayum.

    love,
    baboysai
    What are you sorry about?

    Are you dense? There had to be signs no? Maybe you wanted him to do that?

    You have a boyfriend...how are you not actively looking for romance? I mean, I would hope you wouldn't in other places

  18. #45
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wind Through a White Pine - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I was talking about the situation in general...I don't really know what I expected so nvm

  19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts