Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2003

Thread: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

  1. #1171
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,876
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Answered Teeba's PM...

    but now I don't have the time to answer yours, sorry gar

  2. #1172
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Answered Teeba's PM...

    but now I don't have the time to answer yours, sorry gar
    Just the fact that you posted this is a testament to how much of troll you are

  3. #1173
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    PMs orgies...ewwww

    The seasons are changing ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ (not working properly)

    At this time of the year, we get 40+ C here. Right now, it is raining outside and I am sitting without A/C or even ceiling fan. Do you find any change at your par of globe?

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #1174
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    At this time of the year, we get 40+ C here. Right now, it is raining outside and I am sitting without A/C or even ceiling fan. Do you find any change at your par of globe?
    Yeah, breaking records in the last few days. The hottest April days since... ever (since the weather stations started working, so I guess it's ~200 years)

    ...I want my mild spring back
    ..and yes I answered a question to Gary >_<


    ex oriente lux

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #1175
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You


  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1176
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    PMs orgies...ewwww

    The seasons are changing ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ (not working properly)

    At this time of the year, we get 40+ C here. Right now, it is raining outside and I am sitting without A/C or even ceiling fan. Do you find any change at your par of globe?


    It's been getting close to 0 C at night actually. One morning it was 0 C right on the dot. It's been cooler in April than in March, the high today was barely even 15 C. It's supposed to warm up tomorrow and the next few days 20-25 C as the high.

    How do you keep your PCs cool in that type of environment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yeah, breaking records in the last few days. The hottest April days since... ever (since the weather stations started working, so I guess it's ~200 years)

    ...I want my mild spring back
    ..and yes I answered a question to Gary >_<
    You answered...a question...to me?

  10. #1177
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post


    It's been getting close to 0 C at night actually. One morning it was 0 C right on the dot. It's been cooler in April than in March, the high today was barely even 15 C. It's supposed to warm up tomorrow and the next few days 20-25 C as the high.

    How do you keep your PCs cool in that type of environment?



    You answered...a question...to me?
    He asked you... that's what I meant... sorry QQ


    ex oriente lux

  11. #1178
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Oh, okay

    ---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

    Do you have a question for me Darj?

  12. #1179
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post


    It's been getting close to 0 C at night actually. One morning it was 0 C right on the dot. It's been cooler in April than in March, the high today was barely even 15 C. It's supposed to warm up tomorrow and the next few days 20-25 C as the high.

    How do you keep your PCs cool in that type of environment?
    What I meant was, there is no change in season as compare to yesteryears? Last year, the winter came but it started almost two months after, it used to start. Similarly, in March the weather would be really hot. Whereas, its May and the weather is very pleasant.

    Other than my PC has a extra chassis fan, we have A/c in the room.

  13. #1180
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    What I meant was, there is no change in season as compare to yesteryears? Last year, the winter came but it started almost two months after, it used to start. Similarly, in March the weather would be really hot. Whereas, its May and the weather is very pleasant.

    Other than my PC has a extra chassis fan, we have A/c in the room.
    Ah. Well by this time last year we had a run of three straight days when the temperature reached nearly 38 C. This was early April. The weather then normalized and it seemed somewhat gradual. Though I have to say, this year it's a lot cooler out than it has been in past Springs. I've found myself wearing long pants more often than shorts. Our Winter last/this year was exceptionally mild. There was a spell of days where it was cold to colder than usual but other than that it was mostly balmy. We really only had one significant winter storm and it was mostly ice. Which is a complete turnaround from the previous two winters. Two years ago we had a blizzard the week of Christmas, then two blizzards within a week in the following February. Last year we had a very heavy blizzard with some of the wettest, heaviest snow I've ever shoveled. Then basically nothing this past winter.

    Oh I see. You mean in your bedroom? So it's only single room units in some rooms then. That's good, because I don't care how many fans you have, if it's hot enough it doesn't matter.

  14. #1181
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Oh, okay
    can u stop cheating on me ?

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #1182
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    can u stop cheating on me ?

  17. #1183
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    bettah

  18. #1184
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    Bettah what?

  19. #1185
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Towson
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: It's Like the God in Me Saw the Devil in You

    bettah stop staring at his signature

  20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts