Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 152 Discussion/153 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 152 Discussion/153 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Teeba; April 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member vampire killer's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 152 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XEL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the English scanlation, for anyone who hasn't read it yet: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/beelzebub/v15/c152/

Washington 2012
    ~ We're baaaaaaaaaack ~

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the "great as usual" chapter, imo, but still ok.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I´m really a little bit confused. Did Aiba say that he repect a Men with the Name Toujou???? Should it mean he hear befor from Toujou and Oga or he know a different Toujou??? Get Oga and Toujou famous over the Main Island?? Like Shigure are say it was okay. I find it a little bit to serious, after the last funny Chapters.
    The only funny part as Usual, is Himekawa play this richman Roll. Why all these Thugs are on my Terrase. XD Time to clean it up.

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    I´m really a little bit confused. Did Aiba say that he repect a Men with the Name Toujou???? .
    When did he say it? I must have missed it.

Urgh, It is an "Ok" chapter. I couldn't say I'm satisfied because I was expecting too much from this chapter (after what happened in last chapter). What I found interesting is, hinted in the conversation in the souvenir shop Sooner or later, Oga and Aiba will have to "settle" it, even though maybe not through fist to fist if Aoi still prevent them from fighting.

Yuka and Futaba in the front page is cute. Especially when Yuka found out how "bratty" Futaba is, her eyes are shining. Maybe she loves everything that is related to Kanzaki ?

Himekawa in bathrobe and drinking ( what I assume is) wine = priceless.

Next chapter would be 24 pages and color page -- I'm looking forward for more badass moments.
    Last edited by Doraku; April 13, 2012 at 04:41 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This week definitely got some laughs out of me, Himekawa in his bathrobe was hilarious.

Hanazawa getting further caught up in stuff around Kanzaki is was equally funny. Not only do they get along, but now she's getting along with Futaba. What an odd pair they've become.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Himekawa in a bath robe, wine on one hand, a knife on the other: "I'M DA BOSS."

Himekawa win this chapter. Period.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hating Aoi-san. WTF, she stopped one hell of an epic fight! I hate her! I want to see Toujo fight!!!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    When did he say it? I must have missed it.

Urgh, It is an "Ok" chapter. I couldn't say I'm satisfied because I was expecting too much from this chapter (after what happened in last chapter). What I found interesting is, hinted in the conversation in the souvenir shop Sooner or later, Oga and Aiba will have to "settle" it, even though maybe not through fist to fist if Aoi still prevent them from fighting.
    http://www.mangareader.net/beelzebub/152/7 fourth window that i get confused on this way also toujou recorgnize it. Aiba hear from Toujou and Oga.

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    I'm hating Aoi-san. WTF, she stopped one hell of an epic fight! I hate her! I want to see Toujo fight!!!
    But problem is Toujou with are normal attack hurts Aiba. That shows in my eyes like, his power is low like Izuma befor he trained his demon power.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; April 13, 2012 at 01:56 PM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

But problem is Toujou with are normal attack hurts Aiba. That shows in my eyes like, his power is low like Izuma befor he trained his demon power.
    Sorry pal, but I didn't understand a word of what you tried to say.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Sorry pal, but I didn't understand a word of what you tried to say.
    Okay then i say it straight. You mean this will be an epic fight, but in my Eyes Aibas power are too low for epic Battle. He is fast but get hand crushed from a blocking Hand.
    For me is Toujou the strongest after Oga and Aiba show nothing what set him in the same Line. That i wanna say, i hope you understand it better now.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I belive the demonic powers in Aiba is only becouse of Koma (the dog demon) who just wants revenge on aoi for treating him bad.... but well he is a damn pervert he deserved it and I hope that Oga would beat that into his skull (threaten him with scissors near his jewels... like if he wont stop beign a pervert he will just remove a non needed part XD)

Aiba after a finger attack send that guy flying... and was alone amazed about it so yeah its Koma related and not natural power.... and toujo I belive is from some news or urban legends since most of those okinawa thugs kinda coppies everyone in a way more poor way ^^

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    This week definitely got some laughs out of me, Himekawa in his bathrobe was hilarious.

Hanazawa getting further caught up in stuff around Kanzaki is was equally funny. Not only do they get along, but now she's getting along with Futaba. What an odd pair they've become.
    I thought Hanazawa and Futaba getting along was adorable as well!

Is it sad that I wanted more Furuichi in this chapter? Yep, it is.

The non-fight between Toujou and Aiba made me seriously LOL, mainly because....come on, it was a total cockblock. I hope you guys don't mind the expression. Other than that, I didn't expect the fight to be all out, and I was really thankful that while Aiba was shown to be strong, it wasn't at the expense of Toujou's fearsome reputation. Then again, it was definitely anti-climactic, and I sympathize with those who wanted an all out fight.

I thought Hilda's intense look was appropriately ambiguous....it makes me wonder if Aiba has something up his sleeve, though I agree with Zibix and Black Hawk that its Koma.

The rest of the chapter was really meh, right until Himekawa showed up. It makes me smile he can appear so badass even in a robe. At first I thought it was really random that Toujou and Kanzaki had teamed up again, until I realized its because he likes cute things, aka Futaba. If he ever gets a steady job he'd totally become a foster parent.

Honestly, I feel sorry for Penis High School. They came to beat up other thugs, and instead got their ass handed to them by three of the TKKH!

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay then i say it straight. You mean this will be an epic fight, but in my Eyes Aibas power are too low for epic Battle. He is fast but get hand crushed from a blocking Hand.
    For me is Toujou the strongest after Oga and Aiba show nothing what set him in the same Line. That i wanna say, i hope you understand it better now.
    I sort of understood what you tried to say, though you could use a few English lessons
    If I got it right, though, I'm afraid I can't agree with you: I think Aiba has much more under his sleeves than what he showed till now, and the fact that he says: "To think that there's so many guys like that there... St. Ishiyama, huh" means that he knows at least something about the true nature of Oga and Toujou's powers, and the fact that Aiba let out a bit of demon energy just seems to convalidate this hypotesis (and I'm not so sure it's due to Kouma's help).

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast