Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasa Diga Eebowai

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodsy, should the thread title be Healing ?

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Is Senjougahara your favorite character from Bakemonogatari, goodsie?
    Yep, she's epic! I'm not really much like her, but I like wearing her as an avatar. She's pretty and a cool character to be associated with.

I'm with thorn as well, since I love her and Ararararagi () as a complementary pair. Who's your favorite character?

I am sorry to hear that. How are you doing now?
    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    yikes. Can you sit down properly with that? can you walk?
    Quote Originally Posted by igotthegoods View Post
    But seriously, I'm doing much better. Still not at a full 100%, but almost. I forget about it most of the time, but every once in a while I'll sit a certain way and get a little reminder.

I've actually been able to walk since I got injured, just not very quickly. I assumed it was just bruised at first, but my friend convinced me to go get an x-ray anyway. I couldn't believe when they told me it was fractured. Then the doctor scared the hell out of me by mentioning the potential for surgery. I was like, wtf?! I thought it was just a bruise! Luckily, none of that was needed.

Bending and sitting upright were the hardest things for me, btw. I basically laid on either my side or stomach for almost a month and tried to walk as little as possible.

Goodsy, should the thread title be Healing ?
    Nope. I'm happiest while I'm dreaming, so that's why I made it my thread title.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever eaten Ellios cheese pizza, baachan?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I've actually been able to walk since I got injured, just not very quickly. I assumed it was just bruised at first, but my friend convinced me to go get an x-ray anyway. I couldn't believe when they told me it was fractured. Then the doctor scared the hell out of me by mentioning the potential for surgery. I was like, wtf?! I thought it was just a bruise! Luckily, none of that was needed.

Bending and sitting upright were the hardest things for me, btw. I basically laid on either my side or stomach for almost a month and tried to walk as little as possible.
    Its a hairline fracture? The worst part, you cannot put a cast around it, right? I had back problem few years back. I know, its really painful. The pain wont allow me sleep more than 3-4 hours, sitting was very painful. How long will it be fully recovered? Are you going to work?

Quote Quote:
    Nope. I'm happiest while I'm dreaming, so that's why I made it my thread title.
    Those kind of dreams ...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Have you ever eaten Ellios cheese pizza, baachan?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Season 3 now Tiff, Rob Lowe as Chris has been quite the highlight of these first 2 episodes. Ron is still the best thing on there though...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yikes. Can you sit down properly with that? can you walk?

it's this guy

like i said, "broken"
    i can't believe i forgot evangelion...and shinji...shame on me...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a hairline fracture? The worst part, you cannot put a cast around it, right? I had back problem few years back. I know, its really painful. The pain wont allow me sleep more than 3-4 hours, sitting was very painful. How long will it be fully recovered? Are you going to work?
    They didn't call it a hairline fracture, but I think that's about right. Because you can't cast this type of fracture, you just have to try and not move around too much while your body heals. Otherwise, you risk displacing the fracture fragment. They told me that a full recovery would take anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months. It's been about 7 weeks since my injury and I've been back to work for 3 already.

Your back injury sounds really painful! Luckily, I didn't have any issues with sleeping like you did. But that's likely due to me taking the pain meds they prescribed for me at bedtime. But I only took it at bedtime. I couldn't take that stuff during the day. It totally knocked me out.

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion
    Those kind of dreams ...
    Maybe sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Season 3 now Tiff, Rob Lowe as Chris has been quite the highlight of these first 2 episodes. Ron is still the best thing on there though...
    Chris is hilarious. He's way too fanatical, but I wish I had a small fraction of his discipline and ridiculously positive attitude. He and Ben complete the cast perfectly, imo.

Glad you're up to season 3! What do you think about Mark's departure?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris is hilarious. He's way too fanatical, but I wish I had a small fraction of his discipline and ridiculously positive attitude. He and Ben complete the cast perfectly, imo.

Glad you're up to season 3! What do you think about Mark's departure?
    LOL I know right? he's so positive all the time and it's a lot to handle; I like how when first introduced( I dunno if you noticed this but) he'd be the good news guys, cheer up the group then Ben would come in and break everyone's heart with his rationalism. Everything is the best, most important thing in his life RIGHT at this moment.
    Spoiler show

Hmmm I haven't really thought much about Mark since he left, the 2 that came in to replace him have done such a good job it's overshadowed his leaving. He was the "rational" character in the group that I wished would just shut up sometime because he wanted to ruin the dumb ideas lol, he was okay but Chris and Ben are better.

I can't even begin to write about how awesome Ron is....

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

actually I like Chris' character now in the later seasons (4 and 5) because he's so fucked up ahahahahaha.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris till the end of season 2 was annoying but he is supposed to be like that. I was hoping to start season 3 but I re-watched some episodes from season 2.

Goodsy, is this your favorite comedy series?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    LOL I know right? he's so positive all the time and it's a lot to handle; I like how when first introduced( I dunno if you noticed this but) he'd be the good news guys, cheer up the group then Ben would come in and break everyone's heart with his rationalism. Everything is the best, most important thing in his life RIGHT at this moment.
    Yeah, I remember. There's a later episode where he and Ron tag team in a similar type of way, which I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by goldb
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Hmmm I haven't really thought much about Mark since he left, the 2 that came in to replace him have done such a good job it's overshadowed his leaving. He was the "rational" character in the group that I wished would just shut up sometime because he wanted to ruin the dumb ideas lol, he was okay but Chris and Ben are better.
    Exactly! He's totally forgettable. It's not that I completely hate the character, but the show is much better off without him.

Quote Originally Posted by goldb
    I can't even begin to write about how awesome Ron is....
    Right?! He had me at meat tornado..

Have you been introduced to Jean-Ralphio yet? I can't remember when he first shows up.

actually I like Chris' character now in the later seasons (4 and 5) because he's so fucked up ahahahahaha.
    I don't want to spoil anything for Bobby, but yeah. It's quite a difference xD

Chris till the end of season 2 was annoying but he is supposed to be like that. I was hoping to start season 3 but I re-watched some episodes from season 2.

Goodsy, is this your favorite comedy series?
    Season 3 is even better than season 2. Promise

It's one of my favorites, yes. Definitely one of the funniest comedy shows that is currently airing, imo.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, she's epic! I'm not really much like her, but I like wearing her as an avatar. She's pretty and a cool character to be associated with.

I'm with thorn as well, since I love her and Ararararagi () as a complementary pair. Who's your favorite character?
    I like her too, but to be honest I had been forgetting her until I saw your avatar. She's cool and bring "tsundere" to another level

For your next avy, I suggest you choose Kurisutina

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurisutina I love the way he says that!

I have already thought about using her next, so great suggestion. I wasn't sure if I should keep with the tsundere characters or not, since it's not my personality at all. But... if I find a pic of her that I really like, I may just have to use it.

New Reply
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast