Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Hasa Diga Eebowai

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dreaming

Thanks for the number. My favorite would be George Micheal and Tobias. GOB is equally entertaining but those two makes me laugh even if they don't do or say anything. I checked and it seems we will get a full season of AD. Found a source with more details :

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74419705.html
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; January 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Thanks for the number. My favorite would be George Micheal and Tobias. GOB is equally entertaining but those two makes me laugh even if they don't do or say anything. I checked and it seems we will get a full season of AD. Found a source with more details :

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74419705.html
    Tobias is also pretty high up on the list for me, as well as Lucille, who I think doesn't always get as much credit as she's due. Anyway, I'm very happy to hear that we're finally getting another season of this show in May. I had pretty much given up on ever getting more, to be honest.

I looked into it a little more after reading your post and the new format sounds really interesting. First of all, it's going to be released on Netflix. And apparently, each episode will be devoted to a different character and show what happens to them following the season 3 finale, making it possible to watch the episodes in whatever order you choose. Michael is the only character to appear in every episode. What do you think about this? My opinion is that it could be brilliant... or it could turn out a little too much like endless eight. xD But I am guessing they'll find a way to make it not so repetitive... hopefully.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad that you're keeping your Steins;Gate mood even after Christmas ended.

Nice set, once again.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Dora! I wanted to stick to Kurisu-tina since I didn't wear the previous set for very long, due to its seasonal nature. Love the gif, btw. Ron's dressed up like Tiger Woods, so you know what that means, right?

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by igotthegoods View Post
    Thanks, Dora! I wanted to stick to Kurisu-tina since I didn't wear the previous set for very long, due to its seasonal nature. Love the gif, btw. Ron's dressed up like Tiger Woods, so you know what that means, right?

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Love. The. Set.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiffonay~

You keeping up to date with Happy Endings? Last episode(12), Brad

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, you mean this?

Spoiler show

Alex's Keyser Soze moment at the end was also pretty great. "I'm not as dumb as I am"

So to answer your question, yes I am caught up as of this evening. And actually, there are 13 eps out so far this season. ABC aired 2 new episodes this past Tuesday.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that! and the "Sabradical" moment just before that.

I knew I heard right! I wasn't sure she actually said that because it sounded dumb, then I realised who we're talking about . That means I gotta get the next episode~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasa Diga Eebowai

Yup, you sure do. Episode 12 was better than 13, but it's still worth watching.

Does anyone who reads this watch the HBO show Girls? It's so weird and awesome. I love it!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, you sure do. Episode 12 was better than 13, but it's still worth watching.

Does anyone who reads this watch the HBO show Girls? It's so weird and awesome. I love it!
    FUCK YES...

I started watching that show last year from the beginning since it aired around the same time Game of Thrones did. It's great. There's nothing else like it on TV.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes! Totally agree. I watched the first season in September after a friend (whose taste in comedy I trust) recommended it to me. I just caught up with season 2 on Sunday and it's great so far. Loved the latest episode, especially. When they were high and doing crazy shit, I was cracking up. "Let's have the type of night where it's 5 am and one of us has definitely punched someone who's been on a Disney channel show."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's definitely not a comedy, more of a Drama-dy. They also make the comparison of it being a Twenty-somethings Sex In The City. I guess it's not an awful comparison, but it makes me cringe a bit. It's a really smart show.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, it's definitely a dramady. The comparison as a younger version of Sex in the City is pretty terrible, even if I kinda do see where it would come from. Both shows are set in New York with 4 main female characters and deal a lot with sex and relationships and blah blah blah.... But ultimately, it has a completely different feel, even with all the similarities. The characters in Girls are more real and interesting, imo. And the writing is damn smart. I just love it.

What do you think about Adam x Hannah? Are you for them as a couple? Against them? Don't really care?

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobias is also pretty high up on the list for me, as well as Lucille, who I think doesn't always get as much credit as she's due. Anyway, I'm very happy to hear that we're finally getting another season of this show in May. I had pretty much given up on ever getting more, to be honest.

I looked into it a little more after reading your post and the new format sounds really interesting. First of all, it's going to be released on Netflix. And apparently, each episode will be devoted to a different character and show what happens to them following the season 3 finale, making it possible to watch the episodes in whatever order you choose. Michael is the only character to appear in every episode. What do you think about this? My opinion is that it could be brilliant... or it could turn out a little too much like endless eight. xD But I am guessing they'll find a way to make it not so repetitive... hopefully.
    I agree Lucille is underrated. She was a brilliant character. Her relationship with her husband, children and grandchildren was one of the most amusing and pivotal spect of the show. About the new format, it could go either way. However, looking how the three seasons progressed and never let the fans down, I am positive the new season will be awesome as ever.

New Reply
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast