Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

Great chapter, though this chapter's quality makes me wish Mangastream were still scanning this manga.

The fighting in this chapter was awesome, everyone was in sync with each other in an excellent way. Everyone got their time to shine, and even did their fair share of damage. Now onto Mukuro. That glove is incredible dangerous. And if you notice he did not use his Vongola Gear, so how strong is he with it along with that glove. I'm hoping he will use them both in the future.

The Vendice guards look...interesting. I don't know if they are experimental bodies to make the perfect Arcoboleno, dead bodies of former Arcoboleno, or I don't even know. But one thing I do know is, is that the Pacifiers are petrified, judging from how they look. Their bodies are stitched together like Frankenstein's Monster, the girl on the right even more so than the other's cause her arm is different than her entire body, along with her crazy eyes and tongue sticking out.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! This chapter was amazing. Seeing them do combo-attacks so easily really shows how well they know each other. And Mukuro's creepy side really surviced again with attack. I bet Tsuna's secretly glad the Vindice showed up so he didn't have to deal with it. Speaking of the Vindice, they DO look like zombies. Although, I was mainly surprised that there was a female there, lol. Actually, they kind of remind of Jasdevi from D-Gray Man...
    But I agree that the one on the left looks like Xanxus. I'm really looking toward to finding out the truth behind them and why they have the pacifiers.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked this chapter, i don't know why it ranked so low in the weekly rankings. Is it just me or tsuna is looking more fabulously hot than usual? :3 he looks more like himself in a hoodie <3 I loved the new attacks like hyper X stream and how they fought together
    Those vindice look like they're from a reborn game O.o I swear EVERYONE'S becoming arcobaleno

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VongolaSky View Post
    I really liked this chapter, i don't know why it ranked so low in the weekly rankings. Is it just me or tsuna is looking more fabulously hot than usual? :3 he looks more like himself in a hoodie <3 I loved the new attacks like hyper X stream and how they fought together
    Those vindice look like they're from a reborn game O.o I swear EVERYONE'S becoming arcobaleno
    Actually the Hyper X-Stream's an old technique he used during the Melone Invasion. It's awesome to see him use old attacks again, looks like he actually listened to Reborn. Also, the artwork in this chapter seems top-notch and looked real good.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post

The Vendice guards look...interesting. I don't know if they are experimental bodies to make the perfect Arcoboleno, dead bodies of former Arcoboleno, or I don't even know. But one thing I do know is, is that the Pacifiers are petrified, judging from how they look. Their bodies are stitched together like Frankenstein's Monster, the girl on the right even more so than the other's cause her arm is different than her entire body, along with her crazy eyes and tongue sticking out.
    About the Pacifiers . To me it seems like it were sealed somehow and this makes me believe they are indeed the previous generation of Arcobalenos but still i have a thing that i find strange and that is: why is only Bermuda's Pacifier the only one who's active so to say . I mean between the Vindice that clearly have their own Pacifiers , his Pacifier is the only one not petrified/sealed . I don't understand this at all

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

The one in the middle reminds me of Byakuran and the female vindice Bluebell.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    About the Pacifiers . To me it seems like it were sealed somehow and this makes me believe they are indeed the previous generation of Arcobalenos but still i have a thing that i find strange and that is: why is only Bermuda's Pacifier the only one who's active so to say . I mean between the Vindice that clearly have their own Pacifiers , his Pacifier is the only one not petrified/sealed . I don't understand this at all
    It was stated in chap 376 that Bermuda was under the same curse as the Arcobaleno because of a "little blunder", so I guess that's why his pacifier is the only one active among the vindice. We still don't know what's the "little blunder" though ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter we epic, really good, i wonder if the reason why deamon wanted to have the 8th element is because he wanted to be with that girl that died but she did not pertinently kick the bucket but actually been part of vindice

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 381 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    I don't know about good rivals, but I'd say that sure they improved but compared to the Guardians; they're just not that strong. I think there's a huge gap in strength between them because unlike the Guardians, the two don't fight as much battles so their growth is limited to simple natural growth.
    I agree here, but I cant actually see their improvement. I honestly dont think Chikusa and Ken have improved. You would expect them to be able to have unlocked a dying will flame by now no?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Chikusa and Ken will always be just side characters so i don't think we should have any expectations from them . And since they didn't participate in the other arcs too much it's obvious they didn't get any new upgrades like the other guardians ....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frozen18ice View Post
    the chapter we epic, really good, i wonder if the reason why deamon wanted to have the 8th element is because he wanted to be with that girl that died but she did not pertinently kick the bucket but actually been part of vindice
    Now that I think about it, the female kind of reminds me Elena...God, this is getting disturbing...O.o

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Chikusa and Ken will always be just side characters so i don't think we should have any expectations from them . And since they didn't participate in the other arcs too much it's obvious they didn't get any new upgrades like the other guardians ....
    Which is why I felt that they were out of place here and when shit gets serious, which it WILL judging by how the chapter ended, Mukuro is gonna have to cover for their weak asses as they are gonna be a hindrance to the guardians. Since Mukuro has all the Guardian upgrades so despite coming out of jail his upgrades are just as good as the rest of the other Vongola members.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    I agree here, but I cant actually see their improvement. I honestly dont think Chikusa and Ken have improved. You would expect them to be able to have unlocked a dying will flame by now no?
    I actually haven't even noticed that they don't use flames to fight like everyone else. It's actually kind of nice that they don't use flames but seeing how most battles deal with flames; if they have any chance of winning a battle on their own; they're gonna have to use it.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    I actually haven't even noticed that they don't use flames to fight like everyone else. It's actually kind of nice that they don't use flames but seeing how most battles deal with flames; if they have any chance of winning a battle on their own; they're gonna have to use it.
    Precisely. We reached a stage where w/out flames you have to take a backseat and become useless.
    Example being Bianchi. She is now fodder.
    Dr. Shamal, I believe he is a Cloud Flame as he was meant to join VAria and I believe they used the Gola Mosca to fill the unexpected void he made.

So since Ken and CHikusa are flame-less, I think they should... GTFO!! from this scene before they die and make Mukuro cry in front of Tsuna. Coz yeah, right now Team Kokuyo hasnt improved at all besides leader Mukuro and new member Flan. I would say Chrome may have moved past Ken. I bet as weak and pathetic as she is, she could pull of an illusion and eliminate the guy. All he has been shown to do is become animalistic.

Although Chikusa and his old-skool yo-yo fighting style had so much potential. I honestly thought the Team Kokuyo members that were Mukuro's age we would get to see improve alongside Tsuna and the guardians.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

theory:
    1) the vendice has the physical and skill like the arcabaleno, this is why checker face pick them.
    2) got any past story of why vindice are the arcabaleno.
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast