Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 380 Spoiler thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mukuro in this chapter was annoying and stupid. After a humiliating defeat by Vindice, Mukuro has the nerve to first, separate from his team and second, try and take on Team Reborn by himself? And third, proclaim that he can defeat both Team Reborn and the 3 Vindice? What nerve. He better have a reasoning behind this. Although, it's pretty cool to see Tsuna and Mukuro fight side by side. Maybe...just maybe...we can see Tsuna and Xanxux fight side by side. THAT'D BE AWESOME!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Xanxus fell asleep again, gotta love the guy Varia rocks.
    Mukuro is probably bluffing, the way he often does, and keeping in mind he's a turncoat, he might just be counting Tsuna and his team and Vindice beating the hell out of each other, leaving Mukuro alone to triumph
    Anyway, I like what's going on)
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Reborn + Team Kokuyo vs Vindice= exciting! Mukuro does seem a bit overly self-confident though ^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    Mukuro in this chapter was annoying and stupid. After a humiliating defeat by Vindice, Mukuro has the nerve to first, separate from his team and second, try and take on Team Reborn by himself? And third, proclaim that he can defeat both Team Reborn and the 3 Vindice? What nerve. He better have a reasoning behind this. Although, it's pretty cool to see Tsuna and Mukuro fight side by side. Maybe...just maybe...we can see Tsuna and Xanxux fight side by side. THAT'D BE AWESOME!!
    Maybe he was secretly worried about them and didn't want to get them involved. He has been acting more concered about others. Or maybe he thought they would be useless, especially with Fran's injury. And he's always been a bit overconfident, considering one of his reasons for taking part in this battle was to take revenge on Tsuna, I can understand why it was harder for him to admit he needs help.

But this is freaking awesome!! XDXD Not only is Mukuro finally working with the Vongola in his own body, but he and Tsuna are back to back. I have no doubt that there will be something like this with Tsuna and Xanxus, because it would fit with all the alliances. And it would be too perfect.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ummm is everyone forgetting Vongola guardian of the mist Chrome. Most likely he was going to Kyoko house (the reason I say this is if i remember Chrome was at the hospital but went to Kyoko house????). It may not be for that reason, but I have that weird vibe that it is about Chrome. I just want to focus on the Varia the spoiler was just to get and hope we will not have to wait to long for the photos up.
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 380 Raw HQ Online!! Click Me

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow...Mukuro is so full of shit...I don't know why he thinks that his team is so powerfull but I'm pretty sure that Tsuna would be able to take Chikusa, Ken, M.M and Flan at once...they would never survive xx burner....In Verde Team only Mukuro is someone to be affraid off...I guess he would be able to fight Tsuna as equals but I'm not so sure of it...even in the past Tsuna was way more powerfull than this older Mukuro and I don't think that this verde's equipment will change that much.
    Last edited by Masterpice; April 05, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if mukuro was bluffing, he isn't stupid...I don't think he would go that far for no reason, he might of had a plan or who knows. It's not like his character to act overconfident, knowing he has no chance.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it seemed obvious that we would see teams pool their resources against Vindice. They appeared to have no chance against Vindice on their own. Mukuro's motivations are always far more complex than they may originally seem. I think he deserves a bit of credit. I don't really see how Varia withstands Vindice's attack without additional support. Looks like some action heavy chapters are on the way.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

That chapter was too quick 0.o loved mukuro and verde's reactions at fran's retardednes:3
    OH MY GODDDDD THE LAST PAGE WAS SOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTT AAAHHHHHH <3
    Lol tsuna and te rest changed clothes quickly lol. love tsuna's hoodie. More his style <333 he hasn't worn a hoodie since...forever

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I wanted to let everyone know that the chapter is out at MangaFox. Enjoy!

http://mangafox.me/manga/katekyo_hit...32/c380/1.html

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

LOL Flan is adorable You just can't hate him and if you think about it he did a good job continuing sleeping . . "cause of him Tsuna and Mukuro are finally cooperating . Am i seeing a sudden change in their relationship .

Things are starting to get interesting and i have a feeling that in the end Varia will also join Tsuna and they'll fight together against Vindice and Bermuda . I mean they don't have other choice so Xanxus just has to accept it in the end

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Reborn View Post
    Ummm is everyone forgetting Vongola guardian of the mist Chrome. Most likely he was going to Kyoko house (the reason I say this is if i remember Chrome was at the hospital but went to Kyoko house????). It may not be for that reason, but I have that weird vibe that it is about Chrome. I just want to focus on the Varia the spoiler was just to get and hope we will not have to wait to long for the photos up.
    Haha, I did forget about Chrome. Most likely she's still at the hospital though. But there is a good chance he might have been going to visit her and just didn't want to admit it. Now that I see the whole picture, I definitely think he was hiding something.

Btw, was anyone else cracking up at seeing Xanxus with a nose bubble? lol

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast