Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2003

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

  1. #616
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nothing's Carved in A Stone

    Oh gee, JoJo's BD release seems like a huge improvement.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Why are you always disapproving my post

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I will just ignore all this stuff about being an anime jesus...

    You should check this out Doku:



    Not for people who aren't up to date with PP


    It feels like a movie trailer - too bad that it only uses first episode almost for the entire time. The music is also lacking a "climax" though. Still good, nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I must confess, I was so tired last night after playing LoL and waiting hours for blai to show up, only for him to never show, that I didn't watch any PP last night.
    Watching PP > playing LoL.

    By the way, why my thread suddenly become a church of Anime jesus?
    Last edited by Doraku; February 23, 2013 at 08:12 PM.

  2. #617
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nothing's Carved in A Stone

    Because you are one of his apostles

  3. #618
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 3c thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    What's the point of having friends at MAL?

    Besides being able to quickly access their list.
    So you don't even accept request from your ex-apprentice?

    FINE.

    And PP gets even more awesome it feels like it's only 10 minutes. Like Chihayafuru. Oh, life.

  4. #619
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 3c thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Because you are one of his apostles
    Nope.

    He's not greater than me so I refuse to be associated as his apostle.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    So you don't even accept request from your ex-apprentice?

    FINE.

    And PP gets even more awesome it feels like it's only 10 minutes. Like Chihayafuru. Oh, life.
    Because of the last scenes?

  5. #620
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 3c thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Because of the last scenes?
    Yes and no, I guess. Combined with all that happened previously.

  6. #621
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 3c thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Yes and no, I guess. Combined with all that happened previously.
    As much as I enjoy the series for the plot, I couldn't help that the animation turned me off last week. I believe I'd be more sentimental if the animation isn't that ridiculous.

  7. #622
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 3c thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    As much as I enjoy the series for the plot, I couldn't help that the animation turned me off last week. I believe I'd be more sentimental if the animation isn't that ridiculous.
    From life I learned to ignore some weak points of one thing to be able to enjoy it. /talks philosophy lol

    But I agree that the animation is off lately. I wonder why.

  8. #623
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 3c thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    From life I learned to ignore some weak points of one thing to be able to enjoy it. /talks philosophy lol

    But I agree that the animation is off lately. I wonder why.
    Well, normally I'm not a whiny, but somehow because it's one of the series I enjoy the most as of late, it's quite disappointing seeing the inconsistencies.

    I mean, take a look at this:

    Spoiler show


    I couldn't resist - I laughed really hard.

  9. #624
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nothing's Carved in A Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Why are you always disapproving my post
    You know why.



    BTW, your thread title would suggest you'd never heard of a man called Moses.

  10. #625
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 黄金の輝き

    LOL~ I frowned, yes, but quickly ignored it to enjoy the plot.

    And the fact that I only recognize the kanji for "gold" in your new thread title makes me feel double sad because I haven't been able to continue my Japanese lately.

  11. #626
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nothing's Carved in A Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    You know why.



    BTW, your thread title would suggest you'd never heard of a man called Moses.

    I don't know why

    You mean when he was blessed by God in Mt. Sinai? My title is referring to something else and totally unrelated.

    ---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    LOL~ I frowned, yes, but quickly ignored it to enjoy the plot.

    And the fact that I only recognize the kanji for "gold" in your new thread title makes me feel double sad because I haven't been able to continue my Japanese lately.
    Yeah, probably I was being too observant this week.

    Don't worry, that's a good progress! rather than studying Japanese as an obligation, I'd rather approach Japanese as a hobby and something fun. That way, you won't get frustrated if you hit the wall.

  12. #627
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nothing's Carved in A Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I don't know why

    You mean when he was blessed by God in Mt. Sinai? My title is referring to something else and totally unrelated.
    Don't lie to me!

    Yeah that. What is your thread title in reference to? and what does this new one mean?

  13. #628
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    19,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 3c thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    So you don't even accept request from your ex-apprentice?

    FINE.

    And PP gets even more awesome it feels like it's only 10 minutes. Like Chihayafuru. Oh, life.
    What are you talking about? I accepted it days ago.

  14. #629
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 黄金の輝き

    Hey, Dora the Explorer.

    Just dropping one to say: I LOVE YOUR SET.
    That's all.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #630
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nothing's Carved in A Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Yeah, probably I was being too observant this week.

    Don't worry, that's a good progress! rather than studying Japanese as an obligation, I'd rather approach Japanese as a hobby and something fun. That way, you won't get frustrated if you hit the wall.
    I think it's natural. We have higher expectations of series we like, and tend to be more noisy when it's not in its usual quality.

    I don't know if what happened to me is good or bad, but I feel like ignoring things a bit more frequent, either those I can or can't change.

    And I understand that. Though it feels like my progress is a bit too slow and that I may forget what I've learned because I have no one to talk to in Japanese.

Thread Closed
Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts