Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    But of course.

Of course what?

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just coincidence... I'm sure of it...

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    presumed innocent until proven guilty, no?
    In my head it's presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a really harsh schedule, but I want to do it, and it's mandatory after all, so I have no option not doing it.

Well bigger power means bigger things that you can do in this forum, no? It feels refreshing, but still at the same time kinda weird. I need couple of weeks before I'm adapting to my new responsibility, I guess.

Why are you still using XP? , I know XP is very stable, but I switched to 7 around two years ago and I never look back since. BioShock is a good franchise, the themes conveyed within the story is not superficial, IMHO. I'd recommend you to play the previous two BioShocks as well.
    Well then, best of luck! I know you're a hard worker so obviously you will succeed

That's pretty much how I felt too You will be used to it faster than you think?

I guess I'm just that used to it? When I'm finally able to buy a new PC I will probably use Windows 7 or maybe something even more new from Windows that might be out until then, if it gets a good reception.... from what I heard Windows 8 isn't really well-received

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I've seen, most of the complaints about Windows8 are over it's design. Too cross-platform and not really well-thought through. None of it seems to be about performance.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    From what I've seen, most of the complaints about Windows8 are over it's design. Too cross-platform and not really well-thought through. None of it seems to be about performance.
    Yeah I read that too and I understand the complaints, not my cup of tea either. To me it's more about design than performance anyway. Not like performance isn't of importance but as long as the performance is relatively good, I don't mind a few seconds more or less.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    In my head it's presumed guilty until proven innocent.
    It's unjust to say that .

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Well then, best of luck! I know you're a hard worker so obviously you will succeed

That's pretty much how I felt too You will be used to it faster than you think?

I guess I'm just that used to it? When I'm finally able to buy a new PC I will probably use Windows 7 or maybe something even more new from Windows that might be out until then, if it gets a good reception.... from what I heard Windows 8 isn't really well-received
    Yeah hopefully things will be O.K.

I think switching from XP to 7 is not really a massive change; The user interface does not look really different from XP, except that 7 - in its most simplest and probably inaccurate definition - feels futuristic compared to XP. I think 7 is still a better option for now, 8 isn't well received like Gary said, mostly due to its design. It's a huge change, and people seems uncomfortable using it.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just finished watching Evangelion 3.3 some minutes ago and I am.... speechless I guess. Way more questions raised than answered, I'm really not sure what to think. At best I would see it as a transition movie which can only be truly judged after the fourth and final one but come on

Spoiler show

The movie was thrilling but I can't help feeling disappointed. It lacked so much that made the second one so great, damn. Not a bad movie but just not the quality I hoped for. Everything hangs on the final movie now, it's execution will decide if the third one can redeem itself.

There's so much more in my head but I need to sort out my thoughts for now, let's see what I think in a few hours. I only know that I would really love to watch the fourth movie now, hopefully we don't have to wait another 2 years or so. I kinda doubt they will release the movie this year =/

Yeah hopefully things will be O.K.

I think switching from XP to 7 is not really a massive change; The user interface does not look really different from XP, except that 7 - in its most simplest and probably inaccurate definition - feels futuristic compared to XP. I think 7 is still a better option for now, 8 isn't well received like Gary said, mostly due to its design. It's a huge change, and people seems uncomfortable using it.
    They will

I guess that's true. I could change but I don't feel like it yet.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Check your summoner icon my clicking on it. There should be an unlocked icon there for you to switch to...

I know that's really stupid of us in a way, but it's fail on Riot's part.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Just finished watching Evangelion 3.3 some minutes ago and I am.... speechless I guess. Way more questions raised than answered, I'm really not sure what to think. At best I would see it as a transition movie which can only be truly judged after the fourth and final one but come on

Spoiler show

The movie was thrilling but I can't help feeling disappointed. It lacked so much that made the second one so great, damn. Not a bad movie but just not the quality I hoped for. Everything hangs on the final movie now, it's execution will decide if the third one can redeem itself.

There's so much more in my head but I need to sort out my thoughts for now, let's see what I think in a few hours. I only know that I would really love to watch the fourth movie now, hopefully we don't have to wait another 2 years or so. I kinda doubt they will release the movie this year =/

They will

I guess that's true. I could change but I don't feel like it yet.
    It is a downhill if you compare it to the second movie, but I'd say I still enjoy it. The lackluster feeling you get from the third movie is kinda surprising though, since prior to watching I already knew that it's going to be focused on the relationship between Shinji - Kaworu rather than anyone else.

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fancy looking avatar you got there.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Fancy looking avatar you got there.
    Thanks, never bored using her as my avatar.

Have you watch the 2nd season of Oreimo?

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, never bored using her as my avatar.

Have you watch the 2nd season of Oreimo?
    It suits you pretty well, and makes you stand out, and I know who you are.

Not quite, after catching up on my manga, I need to hunt for anime, my anime abstinence has been so long, I asked Sky about the Spring season, but it does not suit me, waiting for summer now, I sure hope we get to see Prism Nana by SHAFT soon.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One's Heart Misses a Beat

Just wanna say...

Spoiler show

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One's Heart Misses a Beat

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    It suits you pretty well, and makes you stand out, and I know who you are.

Not quite, after catching up on my manga, I need to hunt for anime, my anime abstinence has been so long, I asked Sky about the Spring season, but it does not suit me, waiting for summer now, I sure hope we get to see Prism Nana by SHAFT soon.
    That's surprising, to be honest I did not think I'm associated with Saber for some reason

Actually this Spring season has some excellent shows, Hataraku Maou Sama + Oregairu are the most interesting one for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Just wanna say...

Spoiler show
    Hmm..

Spoiler show

Thread Closed
Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast