Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2003

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grow Slowly

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Never was a big Ranma fan, found the whole idea and execution average
    Well there are countless supposedly good anime/manga out there, it will take time to watch/read them all

Ministry of Foreign Affairs sounds fun. Which reminds me, what exactly did you study?

What happened to the cute Doraku? Did you kill him?
    I'm a fan of it. My sister forced me to watch it, same case happened to Sailor Moon. Compared to the complexity and dynamics we have in romcom/slice of life we have today, yep, maybe it's too simple for most people, but I couldn't help but to love it.

It sounds fun, but you have to crawl from bottom of the ladder if you don't do something to circumvent your way up. Same case happen in any government sector in Indonesia, at least.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I'm a fan of it. My sister forced me to watch it, same case happened to Sailor Moon. Compared to the complexity and dynamics we have in romcom/slice of life we have today, yep, maybe it's too simple for most people, but I couldn't help but to love it.

It sounds fun, but you have to crawl from bottom of the ladder if you don't do something to circumvent your way up. Same case happen in any government sector in Indonesia, at least.
    How can your sister "force" you to watch something? And I agree, some shows were great back in the time they aired, but there aren't that many that remain to be awesome for decades. I guess it all depends on bias though, like usually.

Welp, I guess that's what you have to do anywhere, don't you? Not like you can start big right from the beginning, that barely happens.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

For a fellow Uchouten Kazoku fan

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't niichan 17?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems I need advanced training on how to educate Douchebag Admin's.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

WTF, campaigning for goldb? All that sucking up to you was for nothing, noooo.

Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

How can your sister "force" you to watch something? And I agree, some shows were great back in the time they aired, but there aren't that many that remain to be awesome for decades. I guess it all depends on bias though, like usually.

Welp, I guess that's what you have to do anywhere, don't you? Not like you can start big right from the beginning, that barely happens.
    She monopolized the TV, just because she's 5 years older than me.

Maybe it is, but I believe corruption is more rampant here compared to developed states. The problem of having small income comes to my mind as well. But luckily I'm not in a hurry to decide.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beyond the Boundary

Rumiko Takahashi has a strange power. She always does the same thing, reuses the same gag, tell the same stories which never progress, yet you continue to read and enjoy them.

Is 18 or 21 the legal age in Indonesia ?

Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Rumiko Takahashi has a strange power. She always does the same thing, reuses the same gag, tell the same stories which never progress, yet you continue to read and enjoy them.

Is 18 or 21 the legal age in Indonesia ?
    I only read two of her works, Ranma and Maison Ikkoku, at some point I wanted to read Inuyasha but never done it in the end. I think Ranma was good at that time because well.... things are simpler back then, I suppose. I read it when I was younger, so obviously I was lacking any critical thoughts towards the manga hence my bias. One thing I know she received quite stern criticisms from Inuyasha fans, but I forget why.

It depends on which activity we are talking about. Smoking used to require you to be 18, but ever since the growing of anti-tobacco movement and weakening power of tobacco lobbyists in our parliaments three or four years ago, now it's 21. Driving requires you to be at least 17 for motorcycle, 18 for a car. Marriage requires you to be at least 17 for women, with the approval from their parents. 21 is the minimum marriage age to be legal for men. I don't know about drinking, because I don't drink alcohol, but probably it's 21. Voting for election requires you to be 17.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Keep in mind that those regulations are very flexible in practice. You won't get arrested for smoking because you're below 21 (I know because I do this) or It is possible for a girl to marry before she reaches 17, albeit only religiously.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

She monopolized the TV, just because she's 5 years older than me.

Maybe it is, but I believe corruption is more rampant here compared to developed states. The problem of having small income comes to my mind as well. But luckily I'm not in a hurry to decide.
    How dare she? Quite funny that such a thing is way more unlikely nowadays, considering that most households have at least 2 TV's.

When do you have to decide? And I guess it might be worse, don't really know much about the state you're living in.

Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

How dare she? Quite funny that such a thing is way more unlikely nowadays, considering that most households have at least 2 TV's.

When do you have to decide? And I guess it might be worse, don't really know much about the state you're living in.
    Lol, well, it's a normal sibling relationship. Nothing special, but definitely a memory which could last forever in my head. In Germany, probably that's true.. not in a third world country, I suppose. I rarely watch TV anymore since internet is more accessible.

I expect the deadline to be early next year.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, well, it's a normal sibling relationship. Nothing special, but definitely a memory which could last forever in my head. In Germany, probably that's true.. not in a third world country, I suppose. I rarely watch TV anymore since internet is more accessible.

I expect the deadline to be early next year.
    I was talking about more modern cultures obviously, not Siberia or something Not sure if you really don't get my jokes or if you just prefer to either respond in a serious or douchy way. It's been like that the last few weeks

Well that does give you some time, yeah.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was talking about more modern cultures obviously, not Siberia or something Not sure if you really don't get my jokes or if you just prefer to either respond in a serious or douchy way. It's been like that the last few weeks

Well that does give you some time, yeah.

Spoiler show
    Well there are some places in my country which is comparable/worse than Siberia lol, I'm just fortunate enough that I was born in more civilized part of the state. Second, I apologize if I have came across as douchey or anything, partially because I didn't get the joke or I thought I am suppose to answer those questions in more serious manner.

Truth is many things have been so... annoying to me for these past two weeks. So if I was perceived as annoying probably that was an indirect consequences of that too.

That's a sweet gif, now you remind me that I want the sequel so badly

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there are some places in my country which is comparable/worse than Siberia lol, I'm just fortunate enough that I was born in more civilized part of the state. Second, I apologize if I have came across as douchey or anything, partially because I didn't get the joke or I thought I am suppose to answer those questions in more serious manner.

Truth is many things have been so... annoying to me for these past two weeks. So if I was perceived as annoying probably that was an indirect consequences of that too.

That's a sweet gif, now you remind me that I want the sequel so badly
    Haha, it's really that bad? Ah it's okay, it wasn't THAT bad. Just wondered, because you appeared pretty serious lately.

I hope everything's okay, or now at least? Sorry to hear that things have been so annoying.

And yes, I was reminded of that today too because of the Anime Showdown. If you didn't vote for Kotenbu, do it now!

Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, it's really that bad? Ah it's okay, it wasn't THAT bad. Just wondered, because you appeared pretty serious lately.

I hope everything's okay, or now at least? Sorry to hear that things have been so annoying.

And yes, I was reminded of that today too because of the Anime Showdown. If you didn't vote for Kotenbu, do it now!
    Well, I have everything under control, so it wouldn't be THAT bad. I won't release my inner tantrums here, I know my place.

Hmm, let's just say I've been trying to fix it, but the result won't be immediate. Thanks for your concern though, I really appreciate it.

I WILL

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Doraku

Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like