Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 89 of 134 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2003

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grow Slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I don't know, but something is wrong for sure, normally my internet connection has never been this slow.

Not trollin', I'm telling you the truth.

Spoiler: Gintama show
    Well you should know what song I mean, it's the one used for Courtesan of a Nation and Beam Saber arc. Still pretty strange, thank god I have a working connection

That's a cheap excuse then, you can come up with better stuff or more detailed explanation/discussion, as shown in the past. Must be lack of time or motivation, not your brain cells.

Spoiler show

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Well you should know what song I mean, it's the one used for Courtesan of a Nation and Beam Saber arc. Still pretty strange, thank god I have a working connection

That's a cheap excuse then, you can come up with better stuff or more detailed explanation/discussion, as shown in the past. Must be lack of time or motivation, not your brain cells.

Spoiler show
    Yeah for some reason I could play LoL without any issues, though.

Lol, not sure. I guess I'm looking forward for in-depth discussions, but for some reason I'm just feel less motivated to write meaningful posts.

Spoiler show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah for some reason I could play LoL without any issues, though.

Lol, not sure. I guess I'm looking forward for in-depth discussions, but for some reason I'm just feel less motivated to write meaningful posts.

Spoiler show
    Didn't you mention you're back to good access? Weird

Just tired I guess?

Spoiler show

---------- Post added September 01, 2013 at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was August 31, 2013 at 02:09 PM ----------

Spoiler show

Could this possibly be from the movie? O__o

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Looks like it really is. Found something for I think Hijikata and Sogo too, must watch for that alone

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

wtf, all the Kagura x Sogo shippers on the net...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is that pairing weird exactly?

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't you mention you're back to good access? Weird

Just tired I guess?

Spoiler show

---------- Post added September 01, 2013 at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was August 31, 2013 at 02:09 PM ----------

Spoiler show

Could this possibly be from the movie? O__o

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Looks like it really is. Found something for I think Hijikata and Sogo too, must watch for that alone

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

wtf, all the Kagura x Sogo shippers on the net...
    Stable doesn't mean it's fast. Just without the dc-ing part.

I know, it seems that picture is from the new movie, that's the first time I've seen that pic as well.

Kagura x Shougo is actually more popular than Tsukuyo x Gintoki.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Pairing anyone with Kagura is weird, especially this guy:

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Sarutobi is much hotter than Tsukuyo. Gin x Sarutobi ftw

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Why? It's not even crack. You make no sense!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Well for starters she's 14, he's 18. Second they often have a little quarrel when they meet, looks like that alone is enough to make people go all "Wtf great pairing" They're similar in a few ways but that's about it, so I felt like the hype about them is a bit too much. Maybe it has something to do with recent chapters, I saw a lot of comments a la "That OkiKagu moment omg!" (Okita Sougo's his full name).

Stable doesn't mean it's fast. Just without the dc-ing part.

I know, it seems that picture is from the new movie, that's the first time I've seen that pic as well.

Kagura x Shougo is actually more popular than Tsukuyo x Gintoki.
    Well not being able to watch videos when you can play LoL is just plain weird.

Yeah, there are a lot more pictures around the net. Prolly will share some in the Gintama anime thread, there may be some fans who are interested.

I imagined as much, though to me Tsukuyo x Gin really is the only pairing that was actually hinted at in the manga, the rest is just a bunch of fans dreaming. Not saying it's impossible but I'm always amazed how fangirls/fanboys can get so hyped about the weirdest pairings (though there are way more weird pairings then Sougo x Kagura, at least I can somehow get where they are coming from).

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post

Sarutobi is much hotter than Tsukuyo. Gin x Sarutobi ftw
    just because she's hotter doesn't equal she's the most fitting woman for Gintoki, lulz.

Well not being able to watch videos when you can play LoL is just plain weird.

Yeah, there are a lot more pictures around the net. Prolly will share some in the Gintama anime thread, there may be some fans who are interested.

I imagined as much, though to me Tsukuyo x Gin really is the only pairing that was actually hinted at in the manga, the rest is just a bunch of fans dreaming. Not saying it's impossible but I'm always amazed how fangirls/fanboys can get so hyped about the weirdest pairings (though there are way more weird pairings then Sougo x Kagura, at least I can somehow get where they are coming from).
    Exactly what I thought. It's fine now though, thankfully.

I'm waiting for it to be subbed, the animation quality seems.. kind of awkward, not like usual Sunrise in that pic, so I'm kinda curious about that factor as well.

Sarutobi x Gin still makes sense, Otae x Gin still makes sense, Tsukuyo is just having higher probability compared to the other girls; I believe even Sorachi himself is kinda enjoying this subtle harem, apparently.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly what I thought. It's fine now though, thankfully.

I'm waiting for it to be subbed, the animation quality seems.. kind of awkward, not like usual Sunrise in that pic, so I'm kinda curious about that factor as well.

Sarutobi x Gin still makes sense, Otae x Gin still makes sense, Tsukuyo is just having higher probability compared to the other girls; I believe even Sorachi himself is kinda enjoying this subtle harem, apparently.
    Well that's good then.

It's a fanmade picture from what I saw, though the concept of the characters is indeed official. Looks fine to me actually, it usually looks a lot more better in motion anyway.

And more future Kagura x future Sougo on the net. At least makes more sense now, considering she's 19 and he's 23
    Sarutobi seems so very unlikely, she's mainly there for comedic purpose to me. Otae is a possibility, though we've barely seen Otae x Gin outside of the fact that she seems to like him. Tsuki x Gin seems to be only really mutual one, if only hinted at subtly.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that's good then.

It's a fanmade picture from what I saw, though the concept of the characters is indeed official. Looks fine to me actually, it usually looks a lot more better in motion anyway.

And more future Kagura x future Sougo on the net. At least makes more sense now, considering she's 19 and he's 23
    Sarutobi seems so very unlikely, she's mainly there for comedic purpose to me. Otae is a possibility, though we've barely seen Otae x Gin outside of the fact that she seems to like him. Tsuki x Gin seems to be only really mutual one, if only hinted at subtly.
    So that's why their faces look like something made by Pierrot.

I know, but if fans rooting for them, they're still making enough sense, right? Otae-Gin relationship has been toned down by Sorachi after Benizakura arc, though the arguments of fans are still valid. Otae and Kyuube as a lesbian pairing is making more sense at this point. Not sure if the feelings between Gintoki and Tsukky is mutual, pretty much one sided for Tsukky so far.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So that's why their faces look like something made by Pierrot.

I know, but if fans rooting for them, they're still making enough sense, right? Otae-Gin relationship has been toned down by Sorachi after Benizakura arc, though the arguments of fans are still valid. Otae and Kyuube as a lesbian pairing is making more sense at this point. Not sure if the feelings between Gintoki and Tsukky is mutual, pretty much one sided for Tsukky so far.
    Well the the design is by Sunrise, that's not fanmade or anything I agree it looks less like Gintama-style but still I like it.

No, fans root for the most ridiculous nonsense. Don't make me get started about the Hijikata x Gintoki fanarts lol.
    Gin falling in love with anyone is just not happening at this point, it's not the style of Gintama and how Gintoki as portrayed as a person. Still I feel like he's showing the most affection for her, so my bet is on Tsuki x Gin. Not that I mind, I favour Tsuki a lot more than Otae and Sarutobi... thanks, no.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Welp, posted them in the Gintama thread. After talking another look, only Shinpachi's and Kaguras's design looks a bit unusual, everything else is like usual. I don't like that Tsuki design though

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the the design is by Sunrise, that's not fanmade or anything I agree it looks less like Gintama-style but still I like it.

No, fans root for the most ridiculous nonsense. Don't make me get started about the Hijikata x Gintoki fanarts lol.
    Gin falling in love with anyone is just not happening at this point, it's not the style of Gintama and how Gintoki as portrayed as a person. Still I feel like he's showing the most affection for her, so my bet is on Tsuki x Gin. Not that I mind, I favour Tsuki a lot more than Otae and Sarutobi... thanks, no.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Welp, posted them in the Gintama thread. After talking another look, only Shinpachi's and Kaguras's design looks a bit unusual, everything else is like usual. I don't like that Tsuki design though
    I meant the drawing, idk, it just looks cheap.

Lol, Hijikata x Gintoki is actually pretty canon! you obviously missed that reference in the Anime . Yeah, I agree with your second point, but we can only hope, that Sorachi is not trolling us with subtle hints here and there.

Where's the Tsuki design?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant the drawing, idk, it just looks cheap.

Lol, Hijikata x Gintoki is actually pretty canon! you obviously missed that reference in the Anime . Yeah, I agree with your second point, but we can only hope, that Sorachi is not trolling us with subtle hints here and there.

Where's the Tsuki design?
    Ah, I got it.

I didn't miss it, but it's obviously not canon lol. At least not in a serious manner.

Just take a look at the gintama anime thread and the pics I posted there, you can't miss it.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

All the movie fanart lol, I should be more careful.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I got it.

I didn't miss it, but it's obviously not canon lol. At least not in a serious manner.

Just take a look at the gintama anime thread and the pics I posted there, you can't miss it.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

All the movie fanart lol, I should be more careful.
    Lol yeah, but kinda funny that Sorachi is poking about that pairing in the anime.

I have seen it now, actually yeah, her hair looks weird :/

too much Yaoi?

Thread Closed
Page 89 of 134 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast