Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 68 of 134 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2003

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One's Heart Misses a Beat

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Oooh.

Spoiler show

How are you?
    Spoiler show

I'm good, just busy and have a lot of troubles at this point. Kinda regret that I had to take the responsibility, but I'm pretty sure I'll learn a lot of things once this ended. How're you?

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Spoiler show

I'm good, just busy and have a lot of troubles at this point. Kinda regret that I had to take the responsibility, but I'm pretty sure I'll learn a lot of things once this ended. How're you?
    Spoiler show

I know, I know. Exactly what I feel too. Too fed up with the way things are, but can't quit now so yeah. I'm good but not so good, I suppose. Practice exam on Monday, then a sudden job on next Thursday if it will really happen. Not sure how I'll pass next week, so to say. So I'm planning to enjoy this weekend properly (besides studying)!

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update.. these past 9 days have been really busy for me and I have been feeling very tired mentally and physically. On positive note though, I think I'm very glad that I was given the opportunity to learn many things, especially with regards to the governmental policies, kafka-esque bureaucratic, and dealing with assholes.. but during my travel I also meet a lot of nice people, so thanks to those guys as well.

and I'm typing this through a governmental office's computer, I miss having decent internet connection.

Spoiler show

I know, I know. Exactly what I feel too. Too fed up with the way things are, but can't quit now so yeah. I'm good but not so good, I suppose. Practice exam on Monday, then a sudden job on next Thursday if it will really happen. Not sure how I'll pass next week, so to say. So I'm planning to enjoy this weekend properly (besides studying)!
    Spoiler show

Yep, trust me, when you're dealing with real people and real problems, your knowledge about everything would improve a lot, at least that's according to my own experience.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update.. these past 9 days have been really busy for me and I have been feeling very tired mentally and physically. On positive note though, I think I'm very glad that I was given the opportunity to learn many things, especially with regards to the governmental policies, kafka-esque bureaucratic, and dealing with assholes.. but during my travel I also meet a lot of nice people, so thanks to those guys as well.
    Glad to hear that. No matter how much we complain, there's always a positive side to everything.

Spoiler show

Yep, trust me, when you're dealing with real people and real problems, your knowledge about everything would improve a lot, at least that's according to my own experience.
    Spoiler show

I seriously think so. I was barely alive past last week and more tough weeks are coming. Best of luck for both of us!

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that. No matter how much we complain, there's always a positive side to everything.

Spoiler show

I seriously think so. I was barely alive past last week and more tough weeks are coming. Best of luck for both of us!
    Spoiler show

Yep best of luck. Dealing with government officials annoys me the most.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hectic & Hiatuses

So I just finished the Fate Route two hours ago

Spoiler show

So yeah, now I'm even more excited about ufotable producing a Fate/Stay Night work :3 I still hope for all three routes, would be awesome

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So I just finished the Fate Route two hours ago

Spoiler show

So yeah, now I'm even more excited about ufotable producing a Fate/Stay Night work :3 I still hope for all three routes, would be awesome
    Spoiler: Fate Universe show

I think our only hope is the third route, which in my opinion is the best one. Even though the main heroine in that route isn't Saber.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Fate Universe show

I think our only hope is the third route, which in my opinion is the best one. Even though the main heroine in that route isn't Saber.
    Spoiler show

Well who knows, the people who saw the PV seem to be in conflict as to what route was actually shown so I will hope for now. I could live with the HF route alone, but more would be awesome. It's funny how we just talked about it recently and now they really announced a work for Fate/Stay Night

---------- Post added July 17, 2013 at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 16, 2013 at 12:24 PM ----------

lulz, I cannot believe it took me so long to realize it but damn, great plot twist.

Spoiler show

Anyway, now I'm going to continue the UBW route. Only a bit more than two days left.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Well who knows, the people who saw the PV seem to be in conflict as to what route was actually shown so I will hope for now. I could live with the HF route alone, but more would be awesome. It's funny how we just talked about it recently and now they really announced a work for Fate/Stay Night

---------- Post added July 17, 2013 at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 16, 2013 at 12:24 PM ----------

lulz, I cannot believe it took me so long to realize it but damn, great plot twist.

Spoiler show

Anyway, now I'm going to continue the UBW route. Only a bit more than two days left.
    Thank God I'm finally able to convince you to play the VN. F/SN is one of the greatest VN, ever. Let me know when you have finished the third route. For me personally I don't like the second route that much, mainly because I barely feel "connected" with the story at all, it seems a mishmash of random things from the first route and third route being put together.

By the way, after you watch Black Lagoon, I advise you to watch/read Kingdom. I have been a huge fan of it, and I'm always trying to catch up with the Tankobons. It's an epic series, especially if you love Romance of the Three Kingdoms and such.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank God I'm finally able to convince you to play the VN. F/SN is one of the greatest VN, ever. Let me know when you have finished the third route. For me personally I don't like the second route that much, mainly because I barely feel "connected" with the story at all, it seems a mishmash of random things from the first route and third route being put together.

By the way, after you watch Black Lagoon, I advise you to watch/read Kingdom. I have been a huge fan of it, and I'm always trying to catch up with the Tankobons. It's an epic series, especially if you love Romance of the Three Kingdoms and such.
    Hmpf, it's no fun talking about the VN with you when you barely go into detail I guess you're holding back until I've cleared all routes?
    And hey, I already started the VN some time ago, I just got another push when I saw that ufotable is going to adapt Fate/Stay Night (to whatever extend)

And I will let you know. To be honest, now that I've finished the second route, it's indeed weaker than the first. It definitely can't live up to the first route but I still enjoyed it a lot and it has its good parts. I guess people who thought about it more figured out the plot twist way sooner than me but for me it was a pretty well done twist.

Spoiler show

I will do, though I'm not sure when I'm going to start watching Black Lagoon. Remember me again when you notice I've forgotten about Kingdom by then.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

AFA ID 2013! Are you coming?

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmpf, it's no fun talking about the VN with you when you barely go into detail I guess you're holding back until I've cleared all routes?
    And hey, I already started the VN some time ago, I just got another push when I saw that ufotable is going to adapt Fate/Stay Night (to whatever extend)

And I will let you know. To be honest, now that I've finished the second route, it's indeed weaker than the first. It definitely can't live up to the first route but I still enjoyed it a lot and it has its good parts. I guess people who thought about it more figured out the plot twist way sooner than me but for me it was a pretty well done twist.

Spoiler show

I will do, though I'm not sure when I'm going to start watching Black Lagoon. Remember me again when you notice I've forgotten about Kingdom by then.
    Just read both of them, you'll thank me later

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

AFA ID 2013! Are you coming?
    When is that? I'm going to Jakarta perhaps on early September, but before that I couldn't promise anything

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

When is that? I'm going to Jakarta perhaps on early September, but before that I couldn't promise anything
    Perfect. September 6-8th.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect. September 6-8th.
    Ohhh interesting

Perhaps we could meet.. accidentally

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh interesting

Perhaps we could meet.. accidentally

I'm trying to invite yuki too.

Thread Closed
Page 68 of 134 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast