Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2003

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

  1. #46
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    I do pay you well, Doradora.

  2. #47
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I do pay you well, Doradora.
    Proof or it didn't happen.

    ------------

    Finally Sunday. I've never been this grateful.

  3. #48
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    How could you be happy when Sunday comes? Next to Sunday is the most annoying Monday!

  4. #49
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,625
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    That's a good idea, it's beyond my mind to think about that pun. Son Doku seems okay
    I will go with Doku for now, for some reason I like that more than Sonny or the other nicknames XD

    Probably because it reminds me of Sudoku XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Well, the problem is I live in a tropical country, so yeah
    Not like I could ski here either but you can always visit a country where it's possible and watching it on tv is even easier

    but everyone his own taste


    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I watched it, but it was a whole different experience compared to watching its prequel, to be honest. Fairly predictable and not as dark as the second one, so I cannot say that I like it nor hate it.
    I was talking about all three of the movies, not just the last one. The second one was the best, there's no doubt about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    How could you be happy when Sunday comes? Next to Sunday is the most annoying Monday!
    Exactly

  5. #50
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    How could you be happy when Sunday comes? Next to Sunday is the most annoying Monday!
    I only rest on Sunday (sad but true), so it doesn't really matter if tomorrow is Monday, as long as I could rest properly during Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I will go with Doku for now, for some reason I like that more than Sonny or the other nicknames XD

    Probably because it reminds me of Sudoku XD
    Sonny is the closest nickname for my RL name but you can call me anything, basically.
    I was a Sudoku addict. Probably that's fine too.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

    Not like I could ski here either but you can always visit a country where it's possible and watching it on tv is even easier

    but everyone his own taste
    What? why? You should be grateful that you live in the place where you could go skiing.


    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I was talking about all three of the movies, not just the last one. The second one was the best, there's no doubt about it.
    Oh, I'm not really a fan of the other two Batman movies (BB and TDK Rises), but in general it's pretty enjoyable, but not a masterpiece. The only movie franchise that keeps me going "Wow" every time I watch them is only LOTR, I guess.

  6. #51
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside



    Are you working on Saturday?

  7. #52
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,625
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Sonny is the closest nickname for my RL name but you can call me anything, basically.
    I was a Sudoku addict. Probably that's fine too.
    You better not say anything, the people here can come up with the weirdest, most silly nicknames

    Sudoku addict? Wow that's pretty rare XD never got into that one but I can see why one might like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    What? why? You should be grateful that you live in the place where you could go skiing.
    So you do like skiing?

    and dude, Frankfurt ist not really near to any place where you could do that XD last time I skied was two years ago in Austria. I'm probably rusty by now


    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Oh, I'm not really a fan of the other two Batman movies (BB and TDK Rises), but in general it's pretty enjoyable, but not a masterpiece. The only movie franchise that keeps me going "Wow" every time I watch them is only LOTR, I guess.
    LOTR is epic, without a doubt the Batman movies weren't a masterpiece (there aren't that much anyway in my opinion) but it's probably the best superhero movie line I've watched until now.

  8. #53
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Boy I'm starting to abandon this thread..

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post


    Are you working on Saturday?
    Not exactly working, but more like side projects and college stuff. My life is bad, and I should feel bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You better not say anything, the people here can come up with the weirdest, most silly nicknames

    Sudoku addict? Wow that's pretty rare XD never got into that one but I can see why one might like it.
    Well, my math teacher told me that if you play Sudoku at least once a day, it is good for your brains. It's just a myth, I think. That habit still stick with me until today but I don't feel any smarter.


    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So you do like skiing?

    and dude, Frankfurt ist not really near to any place where you could do that XD last time I skied was two years ago in Austria. I'm probably rusty by now
    I never skiing. Never.
    I wish I could, but I never go to the place where I could go skiing. So there is no skiing place in Germany?

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    LOTR is epic, without a doubt the Batman movies weren't a masterpiece (there aren't that much anyway in my opinion) but it's probably the best superhero movie line I've watched until now.
    Agreed. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of superhero movie in particular, but I enjoyed it. So it seems that you're a movie buff too, not just anime, am I right?

  9. #54
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora is looking for her bridge

    Hi! I figured out I should greet fellow countryman.

  10. #55
    MH's Best Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ジャニーズ事務所
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sweaty Re: Dora is looking for her bridge

    Wait... *her* bridge? Great, now I feel bad about calling you ドラッくん the other day...

    So sorry! ゴメンね~

    TL: Oumagadoki Doubutsuen (29/37) || *NEW* HUNGRY JOKER (latest update: case.12+13) • Meet the Man: Sterling Cooper Ad Agency

  11. #56
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,625
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Not exactly working, but more like side projects and college stuff. My life is bad, and I should feel bad.
    You're a part of MH, life can't be that bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Well, my math teacher told me that if you play Sudoku at least once a day, it is good for your brains. It's just a myth, I think. That habit still stick with me until today but I don't feel any smarter.

    well who knows, "training" your brain cells definitely doesn't hurt. How did you get into Sudoku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I never skiing. Never.
    I wish I could, but I never go to the place where I could go skiing. So there is no skiing place in Germany?
    You should
    There are places, otherwise germany wouldn't be that successful when it comes to winter sports. They're not really near though + I like to visit other countries. When I'm traveling I prefer leaving germany.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Agreed. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of superhero movie in particular, but I enjoyed it. So it seems that you're a movie buff too, not just anime, am I right?
    Same goes for me, they usually are "just" mild entertainment. The Batman movies, especially the second, was a bit different though and that's what made it special to me.

    Oh I don't watch that many movies but well, who doesn't like them (if they're good)? XD
    It just so happens that a friend of mine collects all kinds of films, he has like 250 DVD's and 300 Blu-rays. Something like that. I think I've watched more movies at his place than anywhere else.

  12. #57
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Hi! I figured out I should greet fellow countryman.
    Hello Yuki, shall we make an alliance between Shounen and Shoujo mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prince View Post
    Wait... *her* bridge? Great, now I feel bad about calling you ドラッくん the other day...

    So sorry! ゴメンね~


    LOL, no, I'm a male, prince-san. The title is just a reference to Dora the Explorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You're a part of MH, life can't be that bad
    Yeah, I think so. I almost have no time to socialize for the last couple of months... except on the Internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    well who knows, "training" your brain cells definitely doesn't hurt. How did you get into Sudoku?
    I was participated in Math olympic when I was in Junior High school, and my teacher/tutor advised me to do some Sudokus for brain training purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You should
    There are places, otherwise germany wouldn't be that successful when it comes to winter sports. They're not really near though + I like to visit other countries. When I'm traveling I prefer leaving germany.
    I see. Well, you should be glad that you're living in EU, since it's easy to travel around the EU countries. Being a Southeast Asian guy disadvantaging me to own such privilege.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Same goes for me, they usually are "just" mild entertainment. The Batman movies, especially the second, was a bit different though and that's what made it special to me.
    Oh I don't watch that many movies but well, who doesn't like them (if they're good)? XD
    It just so happens that a friend of mine collects all kinds of films, he has like 250 DVD's and 300 Blu-rays. Something like that. I think I've watched more movies at his place than anywhere else.
    So you rarely go to movie theater? same case, but different person. It is my mom who is a movie afficionado. She collects almost 400-500 movies in different form, DvDs,VHS, or even Blu-rays. I guess I kinda inherited her passion for movies.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Speaking about movie, my GF and mother saw Mahou Shoujo Madoka last week and they said they like it. The unusual thing is that that they rarely (or even never) watch Anime previously.

  13. #58
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Hello Yuki, shall we make an alliance between Shounen and Shoujo mod
    Haha, yeah. Shounen and Shoujo will fit each other well...
    So you're living in the same city as phio-chan?

  14. #59
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Haha, yeah. Shounen and Shoujo will fit each other well...
    So you're living in the same city as phio-chan?
    That's my hometown

    Now I'm embracing solitude in 500km to the East . Where do you live by the way?

    --------------

    God, the weather is so hot lately.. My botox is melting.

  15. #60
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    That's my hometown

    Now I'm embracing solitude in 500km to the East . Where do you live by the way?

    --------------

    God, the weather is so hot lately.. My botox is melting.
    The second biggest city. I think you'll know. It's only my domicile though, my hometown is in Borneo.

    ....botox?

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts