Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dora's thread : Free Ice Cream inside

I do pay you well, Doradora.

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I do pay you well, Doradora.
    Proof or it didn't happen.

------------

Finally Sunday. I've never been this grateful.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

How could you be happy when Sunday comes? Next to Sunday is the most annoying Monday!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    That's a good idea, it's beyond my mind to think about that pun. Son Doku seems okay
    I will go with Doku for now, for some reason I like that more than Sonny or the other nicknames XD

Probably because it reminds me of Sudoku XD

Well, the problem is I live in a tropical country, so yeah
    Not like I could ski here either but you can always visit a country where it's possible and watching it on tv is even easier

but everyone his own taste

I watched it, but it was a whole different experience compared to watching its prequel, to be honest. Fairly predictable and not as dark as the second one, so I cannot say that I like it nor hate it.
    I was talking about all three of the movies, not just the last one. The second one was the best, there's no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    How could you be happy when Sunday comes? Next to Sunday is the most annoying Monday!
    Exactly

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I only rest on Sunday (sad but true), so it doesn't really matter if tomorrow is Monday, as long as I could rest properly during Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I will go with Doku for now, for some reason I like that more than Sonny or the other nicknames XD

Probably because it reminds me of Sudoku XD
    Sonny is the closest nickname for my RL name but you can call me anything, basically.
    I was a Sudoku addict. Probably that's fine too.

Not like I could ski here either but you can always visit a country where it's possible and watching it on tv is even easier

but everyone his own taste
    What? why? You should be grateful that you live in the place where you could go skiing.

I was talking about all three of the movies, not just the last one. The second one was the best, there's no doubt about it.
    Oh, I'm not really a fan of the other two Batman movies (BB and TDK Rises), but in general it's pretty enjoyable, but not a masterpiece. The only movie franchise that keeps me going "Wow" every time I watch them is only LOTR, I guess.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you working on Saturday?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sonny is the closest nickname for my RL name but you can call me anything, basically.
    I was a Sudoku addict. Probably that's fine too.
    You better not say anything, the people here can come up with the weirdest, most silly nicknames

Sudoku addict? Wow that's pretty rare XD never got into that one but I can see why one might like it.

What? why? You should be grateful that you live in the place where you could go skiing.
    So you do like skiing?

and dude, Frankfurt ist not really near to any place where you could do that XD last time I skied was two years ago in Austria. I'm probably rusty by now

Oh, I'm not really a fan of the other two Batman movies (BB and TDK Rises), but in general it's pretty enjoyable, but not a masterpiece. The only movie franchise that keeps me going "Wow" every time I watch them is only LOTR, I guess.
    LOTR is epic, without a doubt the Batman movies weren't a masterpiece (there aren't that much anyway in my opinion) but it's probably the best superhero movie line I've watched until now.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy I'm starting to abandon this thread..

Are you working on Saturday?
    Not exactly working, but more like side projects and college stuff. My life is bad, and I should feel bad.

You better not say anything, the people here can come up with the weirdest, most silly nicknames

Sudoku addict? Wow that's pretty rare XD never got into that one but I can see why one might like it.
    Well, my math teacher told me that if you play Sudoku at least once a day, it is good for your brains. It's just a myth, I think. That habit still stick with me until today but I don't feel any smarter.

So you do like skiing?

and dude, Frankfurt ist not really near to any place where you could do that XD last time I skied was two years ago in Austria. I'm probably rusty by now
    I never skiing. Never.
    I wish I could, but I never go to the place where I could go skiing. So there is no skiing place in Germany?

LOTR is epic, without a doubt the Batman movies weren't a masterpiece (there aren't that much anyway in my opinion) but it's probably the best superhero movie line I've watched until now.
    Agreed. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of superhero movie in particular, but I enjoyed it. So it seems that you're a movie buff too, not just anime, am I right?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dora is looking for her bridge

Hi! I figured out I should greet fellow countryman.

MH's Best Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Prince's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Dora is looking for her bridge

Wait... *her* bridge? Great, now I feel bad about calling you ドラッくん the other day...

So sorry! ゴメンね~

TL: Oumagadoki Doubutsuen (29/37) || *NEW* HUNGRY JOKER (latest update: case.12+13) • Meet the Man: Sterling Cooper Ad Agency

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Not exactly working, but more like side projects and college stuff. My life is bad, and I should feel bad.
    You're a part of MH, life can't be that bad

Well, my math teacher told me that if you play Sudoku at least once a day, it is good for your brains. It's just a myth, I think. That habit still stick with me until today but I don't feel any smarter.

well who knows, "training" your brain cells definitely doesn't hurt. How did you get into Sudoku?

I never skiing. Never.
    I wish I could, but I never go to the place where I could go skiing. So there is no skiing place in Germany?
    You should
    There are places, otherwise germany wouldn't be that successful when it comes to winter sports. They're not really near though + I like to visit other countries. When I'm traveling I prefer leaving germany.

Agreed. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of superhero movie in particular, but I enjoyed it. So it seems that you're a movie buff too, not just anime, am I right?
    Same goes for me, they usually are "just" mild entertainment. The Batman movies, especially the second, was a bit different though and that's what made it special to me.

Oh I don't watch that many movies but well, who doesn't like them (if they're good)? XD
    It just so happens that a friend of mine collects all kinds of films, he has like 250 DVD's and 300 Blu-rays. Something like that. I think I've watched more movies at his place than anywhere else.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Hi! I figured out I should greet fellow countryman.
    Hello Yuki, shall we make an alliance between Shounen and Shoujo mod

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prince View Post
    Wait... *her* bridge? Great, now I feel bad about calling you ドラッくん the other day...

So sorry! ゴメンね~

LOL, no, I'm a male, prince-san. The title is just a reference to Dora the Explorer.

You're a part of MH, life can't be that bad
    Yeah, I think so. I almost have no time to socialize for the last couple of months... except on the Internet.

well who knows, "training" your brain cells definitely doesn't hurt. How did you get into Sudoku?
    I was participated in Math olympic when I was in Junior High school, and my teacher/tutor advised me to do some Sudokus for brain training purpose.
    You should
    There are places, otherwise germany wouldn't be that successful when it comes to winter sports. They're not really near though + I like to visit other countries. When I'm traveling I prefer leaving germany.
    I see. Well, you should be glad that you're living in EU, since it's easy to travel around the EU countries. Being a Southeast Asian guy disadvantaging me to own such privilege.

Same goes for me, they usually are "just" mild entertainment. The Batman movies, especially the second, was a bit different though and that's what made it special to me.
    Oh I don't watch that many movies but well, who doesn't like them (if they're good)? XD
    It just so happens that a friend of mine collects all kinds of films, he has like 250 DVD's and 300 Blu-rays. Something like that. I think I've watched more movies at his place than anywhere else.
    So you rarely go to movie theater? same case, but different person. It is my mom who is a movie afficionado. She collects almost 400-500 movies in different form, DvDs,VHS, or even Blu-rays. I guess I kinda inherited her passion for movies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking about movie, my GF and mother saw Mahou Shoujo Madoka last week and they said they like it. The unusual thing is that that they rarely (or even never) watch Anime previously.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Yuki, shall we make an alliance between Shounen and Shoujo mod
    Haha, yeah. Shounen and Shoujo will fit each other well...
    So you're living in the same city as phio-chan?

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Haha, yeah. Shounen and Shoujo will fit each other well...
    So you're living in the same city as phio-chan?
    That's my hometown

Now I'm embracing solitude in 500km to the East . Where do you live by the way?

--------------

God, the weather is so hot lately.. My botox is melting.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

That's my hometown

Now I'm embracing solitude in 500km to the East . Where do you live by the way?

--------------

God, the weather is so hot lately.. My botox is melting.
    The second biggest city. I think you'll know. It's only my domicile though, my hometown is in Borneo.

....botox?

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast