Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes, yes. I believe you. If you say that is the case, then that must be the case.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Someone is claiming me as his minion. Don't believe him.

I started rookies because of you too and now I have to search for the last two volumes in a library....
    I also know baseball only because of Adachi series and also I managed to understand the pitching/batting system, the field play and strategies remain quite obscure...

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Hey, where have you been lately? I rarely see you. Good luck in whatever you are doing.
    I am currently being exploited by my lecturers Well, I'm busy with my studies.
    Thanks! Good luck to you too... in exploring.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

[Objective] Yuri pairings between Rei and Asuka is a no-no IMHO. Shinji and Kaworu somehow is more acceptable. See the new trailer I posted in the General News? The piano playing and broship between them is wonderful. [/Objective]

The homoeroticism in 3.0 is too damn high
    Yaoi pairing is more acceptable...? Well I guess I understand why Asca is stalking you

And no, I didn't watch that because I couldn't. GEMA didn't allow it, probably because of the music I always facepalm at this ridiculous amount of videos we can't watch because of this shit...

but from the little things I have seen it certainly looks like some serious bromance (or worse)

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

1000th post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prince View Post
    ...I hate you for calling me that.

It's funny. Not sure if I mentioned this before while talking to you but due to my cultural background I really don't know jack about baseball. Never got a chance to play it, it's nowhere near passing as "popular" around here, and I hardly ever saw reports of it on TV.
    But manga just changed my outlook on baseball. Everything I know about it (like the basic rules, different techniques for pitching and so on) I actually learned through manga. The sport itself is just such an important cornerstone in the Japanese culture and you really get that when reading most baseball series. They have this very specific feel, I can't quite put it into words. There's just so much burning passion in some baseball manga, you can imagine how the mangaka behind those works are die-hard fans who have watched hundreds or thousands of games in their life, maybe even played in highschool themselves or enjoy hitting some balls in the ball park today still. - If I were to put it in a mean and maybe slightly (yet completely unintentional) racist way: It's one of the sports Japanese really get! The image they have in their head doesn't seem as off as some other stuff...

I think while writing that paragraph just now I had an image of Tsubasa and his friends in my mind, running at full speed from one goal to another for a whole 10 minutes...
    I'm quite familiar with baseball, since it's a tad similar to Indonesian's traditional sport, but I could not say that I'm a fan of the sport too, since I do not really understand about the specific rules and league. The first time I learned baseball through Manga was with Dorabase (a spin-off of Doraemon) . I agree that Japanese and Baseball have a very close ties that we could not fathom entirely as foreigners. Not only in Manga, I also think that Japanese literature in general is also very good in romanticizing the sport. The way they describe the match, the players, and the game as a whole is something superb and amazing, as if I were the fan of the sport.

Tsubasa is epic dude , but I think Giant Killing is my current favorite as football manga, since the POV is taken from coach's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I am currently being exploited by my lecturers Well, I'm busy with my studies.
    Thanks! Good luck to you too... in exploring.
    Ah I know that feeling, make sure to be as active as you were before-you're-being-exploited soon.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Yaoi pairing is more acceptable...? Well I guess I understand why Asca is stalking you

And no, I didn't watch that because I couldn't. GEMA didn't allow it, probably because of the music I always facepalm at this ridiculous amount of videos we can't watch because of this shit...

but from the little things I have seen it certainly looks like some serious bromance (or worse)
    Hey, I did put objective tag there, didn't I?

Rei-Asuka relationship is unstable and hate-hate rather than.. Yuri-able. Obviously different from relationship between Madoka and Homura, for example. I could accept the pairing between those two magical girls.

Eurozone sucks, the new trailer is really good.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

1000th post

Hey, I did put objective tag there, didn't I?

Rei-Asuka relationship is unstable and hate-hate rather than.. Yuri-able. Obviously different from relationship between Madoka and Homura, for example. I could accept the pairing between those two magical girls.

Eurozone sucks, the new trailer is really good.
    Congratz Doku was about time

yep, I can see where you're coming from. Fans usually don't use much logic, especially when it's about consexual pairings Those are pure wishful thoughts most of the time anyway.
    And contrary to most people I don't have a problem with bromance either, I always think it's funny that girls are allowed to be pretty close but for some reason boys aren't.

That's not something related to the Eurozone doku, that's a german company. It's ridiculous what they're doing, they had a big fight with youtube for many years and I can understand that yt gave in because they were tired. No the GEMA has to give the rights to youtube or otherwise they need to block the music in our country it's beyond failure.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw, Dorakun. Spamming never feels better, no? Congratulations for getting 1000 posts! Any celebration planned in mind?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah I know that feeling, make sure to be as active as you were before-you're-being-exploited soon.
    Pray that I'll come out alive next year.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ignoring his thread again, is he?

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Aw, Dorakun. Spamming never feels better, no? Congratulations for getting 1000 posts! Any celebration planned in mind?
    Yes, I'll spam more in your thread in the future

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Pray that I'll come out alive next year.
    Amen.

Ignoring his thread again, is he?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Someone is claiming me as his minion. He's telling the truth!

So how are you doing dude?

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

So how are you doing dude?
    Pretty busy at this moment, more or less just like you.. how about you? what are you doing after finished teaching at the new place?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'll spam more in your thread in the future
    Please do.

And looks like you've found peace in your relationship with your master?

How are you doing, though? Seems like you're busy as well, haha~

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty busy at this moment, more or less just like you.. how about you? what are you doing after finished teaching at the new place?
    I guess that's true, just too much too much to do atm. Doesn't help that my gf got more demanding too
    but hey at least I finished my report about my practical training, now I can enjoy the weekend somehow well there's still some stuff to do until monday but I need a break, gonna do the rest on sunday.

And I will go back to school, write three more papers and then enjoy the holiday break... just two more weeks helps me endure the current stress

now go into some detail regarding your life

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Please do.

And looks like you've found peace in your relationship with your master?

How are you doing, though? Seems like you're busy as well, haha~
    Not really, he has been very awkward lately

I'm great physically, but I feel overwhelmed by real life duties mentally.

I guess that's true, just too much too much to do atm. Doesn't help that my gf got more demanding too
    but hey at least I finished my report about my practical training, now I can enjoy the weekend somehow well there's still some stuff to do until monday but I need a break, gonna do the rest on sunday.

And I will go back to school, write three more papers and then enjoy the holiday break... just two more weeks helps me endure the current stress

now go into some detail regarding your life
    Demanding? in what sense?

Good to hear that. Well, I'm currently far away from home, doing training, research and whatnot until next Tuesday. My holiday is also still unclear, but I'm going to have a break in mid-January next year. I even couldn't celebrate a new year and birthday with my family .

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really, he has been very awkward lately

I'm great physically, but I feel overwhelmed by real life duties mentally.
    Awkward?

I know exactly how that feels. I guess that's how I'm feeling now, lol.

Well, I'm currently far away from home, doing training, research and whatnot until next Tuesday. My holiday is also still unclear, but I'm going to have a break in mid-January next year. I even couldn't celebrate a new year and birthday with my family .
    My holiday is around January as well, maybe only 2-3 weeks, before starting another rough semester on February. Only a day break for Christmas and New Year. I'm so gonna dieeee~

Poor Dorakun When's your birthday?

Thread Closed
Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast