Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread

OMG YAYYY NEW CHAPTER!! so much questions to this chapter raised again! XD im so excited to this encounter!! took such a long while, i hope she doesnt go on another hiatus after this cause im really cant wait for answers!!! but boy is kanda sharp! he caught on so quickly!! but what about allen T-T ??? and can Tim differentiate who's within allen's body? and allen's hair has completely change to become similar to nea's hair ! haaaaaaaaaaaaah~ so excited!!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    omg.... a really nice chapter!!! I liked that hoshino has bring up Kanda as a possible 'fallen one' , seems like the old dgm. Poor Allen, but i know he will appear again, he is the main character after all. And why does he have to suffer so much ? Did timcanpy loved him or nea inside? sad chapter T_T
    /

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

yeah, I think you right, it's just more especulation after all
    He does show some sign of emotion but he sides with 14ths faction and always has. Take Lenalee she sides with the order, thats the *order* of things
    Actually the order of things during war, you fight for your side and wonder about emotions later.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Niko-kun, I wondered the same thing. Has Timcanpy always seen Nea in his master, thus, his loyalty? Or does he recognize Allen as a separate being, and love him too? Mana's love for Allen has already been called into question--not Tim, too! So sad...*sniffle*
    The pathos...Hoshino sure knows how to pluck at our heartstrings.
    eh, but personally? Deep down, I think Timcanpy loves Allen, and knows the difference. He seems apprehensive, almost cowering from Nea. If Allen had fallen in dizziness in the bathroom, Tim would have hovered around in worry! But now...he huddles into the covers.

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member verduister's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lomahongva View Post
    Chapter is out!!!. Enjoy!!!
    lol they used my translation *feels famous*
    Page 16 should say “injection” instead of “infection” though. And page 7 should be "always looking after him."

6. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IAmArtemis View Post
    Woah, Nea is so creepy and it is awesome! This chapter was worth the wait, but cliff-hangers drive me nuts!
    EXACTLY!! but i guess we'll have to get use to it! im just SOOOO excited abt this chap XDDDD

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i suspect that nea turning white is the sign of allen struggling inside ,trying to re-surface ,just like allen turning blue was the sign of nea coming out

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...nice chapter... Not much happening in this chapter (happy early birthday to me... ) I swear—Hoshino's cliffhangers are worse than Tite Kubo's :cry

I like the atmosphere of this chapter; suspense mixed with dark, thrilling, and mysterious ambiences. I kinda like how dark DGM has become. And it was about time Nea woke up. I wonder what Nea meant by 'thanks'? Did he mean 'thanks for the scar'? (the scar that Mana gave Allen?) Then he said 'it's a long project; something bounds to happen (yea, to lazy to copy). Did he mean the 'Mana turned into an Akuma' accident?

And Allen with longer hair...

While I'm very happy with the detailed backgrounds, I think Hoshino needs to add detail to the clothes the characters wear. If the characters appear white over the dark, detailed backgrounds, it feels really weird

My predictions for the next chapter: (1) Nea will back away and let Allen take over so Allen will face all the troubles in his place. (2) Nea pretends that Allen has taken over and tells Kanda that he has no idea what happened.

Oh, well, happy early birthday, Kanda
    Last edited by Bloody Queen; June 04, 2012 at 06:58 AM.
    My Yullen!

"A well-rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give." —

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Not much happening, although the overall feel of the chapter was pretty good. Johnny continues to exist to be abused. Nea seems to have emerged once again, for how long is wholly unknown. Tim continues to be adorable. Waiting for the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    He does show some sign of emotion but he sides with 14ths faction and always has. Take Lenalee she sides with the order, thats the *order* of things
    Actually the order of things during war, you fight for your side and wonder about emotions later.
    yeah, it's like 'no time for feelings' but in dgm is what has the most, feelings and cry xD

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Niko-kun, I wondered the same thing. Has Timcanpy always seen Nea in his master, thus, his loyalty? Or does he recognize Allen as a separate being, and love him too? Mana's love for Allen has already been called into question--not Tim, too! So sad...*sniffle*
    The pathos...Hoshino sure knows how to pluck at our heartstrings.
    eh, but personally? Deep down, I think Timcanpy loves Allen, and knows the difference. He seems apprehensive, almost cowering from Nea. If Allen had fallen in dizziness in the bathroom, Tim would have hovered around in worry! But now...he huddles into the covers.
    it's sad right! I guess it's separated love. Maybe he loves nea the most but he didn't has to love allen but he did so, i guess he loves both *3* timcanpy is cuty xD
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kharth's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Queen View Post
    Then he said 'it's a long project; something bounds to happen (yea, to lazy to copy). Did he mean the 'Mana turned into an Akuma' accident?
    Personnaly, I think he is talking about an "accident" maybe because Allen is not the host he expected (yet another theory, so much theory to do in this manga ^^). Some chapters ago, there was the apo's memories of Cross saying something like "He wasn't calling himself Allen when I first met him, I should have realize the mistake !" and now Nea who looks kinda surprise by Allen's face, and talk about an accident.

Somehow, I think Nea transfered his memory in Mana, in order to take over the Earl from the inside, and since Mana (and the "Earl", since the Earl killed him) was there during Nea's last moment, it's possible. And finally Mana transfered it to Allen.

14th, please tell us more in the next chapter !

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post

it's sad right! I guess it's separated love. Maybe he loves nea the most but he didn't has to love allen but he did so, i guess he loves both *3* timcanpy is cuty xD
    Ah, I know...he's so cute and little, he doesn't even speak, but he emits such feeling.
    I think that Cross, Timcanpy, and Link are all in the same boat now. Their primary loyalties were supposed to be for Nea, willingly or not; they may not have intended to develop feelings for Allen...but they did...
    ...and woe betide them all.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Ah, I know...he's so cute and little, he doesn't even speak, but he emits such feeling.
    I think that Cross, Timcanpy, and Link are all in the same boat now. Their primary loyalties were supposed to be for Nea, willingly or not; they may not have intended to develop feelings for Allen...but they did...
    ...and woe betide them all.
    yeah i think so. the only one that i can be sure 100% that loved Allen is Mana, after all he was crazy ://
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter nea loved mana the way he was talking of his family being creepy i wonder if the earl was his uncle. nice cliffhanger though next chapter should be interesting what will nea do and how long will he be in control.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pika318's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by verduister View Post
    lol they used my translation *feels famous*
    Page 16 should say “injection” instead of “infection” though. And page 7 should be "always looking after him."
    I hoped that they asked you for permission before using it, because it's the right thing to do for scanlation groups.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member verduister's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion/214 Prediction

^ They didn't, but the team leader PMed me a couple of hours ago and apologized that his team didn't ask permission first. They put my name on the credits page so I don't really mind.

New Reply
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast