Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion/215 Prediction

reading the chapter again, it seems like mana lapses into periods of sleep and the question is, did he sleep from 17 to an old man
    It must be very hard for Nea : to love some one who is not able to grow up and not able experience that same think
    for the name Cornelia ( it could be named after a person, the name means horned, the only horned one i can remember is the Earl who is Adam, so cornelia is eve?)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible! He could have fell into a hard relapse when Nea was k.o'd if he (Nea) found a way to temporarily fix it with magic/dark matter. Or! There's a panel that looks like Nea crying over Mana, maybe Nea traded himself out to save his bro but Mana still ended up being in a coma for 17 years from the incident? (or he just got goof'd in the head really bad, he's always shown to be a tad weird.)

"Cornelia" is buried on top of the corpse the past heart weilder named Cornelia and their spirit brimming with transcendent knowledge is in the tree.... that acts kinda like the tree of knowledge where everybody gets their magic smarts from, I'm totally calling it. Waiting for spoilers has my imagination working overtime, hahaha.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

damn why is it that TLR chapter has its own scanlation since yesterday... claymore got spoilers from yesterday I guess and still no DGM spoiler nor raw nor scanlation ;/ why is it allwasy at the end...T_T

anyway lets hope it will appear in near fw hours... about chapter I guess we will get some kanda talk with 14th or we might see what happened to allen or some more info about that memory allen saw of neah and mana...

I wonder how will neah react to the clip of what happened to allen that made him get white hair that neah was so supprised about.... kinda the fact that allen got this hair from the shock and trauma of having to kill his father which was mana.... the very same person neah loved.... so I wonder if neah will get a change of heart a little knowing the fact taht allen loved mana as he did and continues to walk like mana said before he died...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

^ If it's any relief, Ao no Exorcist-fans usually have to wait even longer

But yeah, I'm pretty anxious myself now! It's hopefully going to be another intruiging chapter~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

(skipped out from forming theories from this chapter, hahahahahahahaha!)

I remember when my family visited our family at the cemetery, there were trees growing from graves because the graves were so old, someone a long, long time ago brought in a small plant that ended up taking roots and grew. However, i think this tree was planted in memorium (or, the mother just goes around naming trees on the property haha!), they're in a middle of the field, so i don't think there's a grave nearby...
    For some reason, i think Cornelia is Neah's aunt, his mother's sister and possibly Adam's (the Earl's) wife, making the Earl Neah's uncle in law...

New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16