Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: happiest memories?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member erikrhys's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

happiest memories?

ok, i usually make threads designed to let everyone see into each others personalities.....so what would you say are your three happiest memories, old or recent.....ill answer after i see a few......

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: happiest memories?

how about when I get payed
    I just love money

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member prag_27's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I remember my happiest memory...I got to room alone for the ethics feildtrip;...I LOVED that independance... I don't know why...I just LLOVED IT!!! the whole room was MINE!!!! and it was all comfy and pretty and everythign! and I was like WHEE~~~ I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT SOMEONE SNAPPING AT ME!!! get what I mean?......like no need to bother what anyone thinks about me.....O_O.....just be me~~~ ^_^.....and I have control over the stuff I do....so that felt kinda cool XD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

how lucky prag is ....I don't have a room
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rabb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the happiest memory i have... with very little in the way of competitors, was this weekend i spent at my dads house when i was 7 or 8. he taught me how to make a bunch of different kinds of paper airplanes, and he did this photo shoot stuff (both him and my mom were professional photographers) and it was just.. ya know, no worries, having fun with dad. whom i havnt talked to in about 4 years.
    I Am A United States Sailor.
    I Will Support And Defend The Constitution Of The United States Of America And I Will Obey The Orders Of Those Appointed Over Me.
    I Represent The Fighting Spirit Of The Navy, And Those Who Have Gone Before Me To Defend Freedom And Democracy Around The World.
    I Proudly Serve My Country's Navy Combat Team With Honor, Courage, And Commitment.
    I Am Committed To The Excellence And Fair Treatment Of All.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

oh O_O that's sweet..... well i don't really have a room in my home really --;....it's like public property...its SUPPOSED to be my room but people go in and out all the time...it's like =='....okaaay.....LOL...but it's okay, im used to it O_O

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

happi . . . est . . . ? I can't remember any memories that I considered as happiest at all. So . . . I don't know. - -"

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

HEY!!! REMEMBER THE TIME WE ROOMED TOGETHER FOR THE 7TH GRADE FEILD TRIP??? I thought it was SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!! especially the rooms!!! they weren't really rooms...more like cubes!!! but it looked all cool and hut like!!! and a bit cramped for space...and we slept in sleeping bags...it was all comfy and warm XD I liked it too!!! and ploy (ju-da-su) woke up at like 4am or something to ee jupiter....which was actually scheduled to be seen at 5am...coz i woke up and im like OMG O_O SHE'S NOT HERE!!! and then i go shower...leave my watch there..LOL....and us girls got the hut things on top of the hills in the golf course...so it was pretty cold...and the shower had no heater...so it was like collllld =P.....but it was fun!!! XD I got all ready and go upstairs to the biiiig telescope and ploy's already THERE!!! and im like OMG!!! YOU'RE HERE SO FAST!!! XD

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prag_27 View Post
    HEY!!! REMEMBER THE TIME WE ROOMED TOGETHER FOR THE 7TH GRADE FEILD TRIP??? I thought it was SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!! especially the rooms!!! they weren't really rooms...more like cubes!!! but it looked all cool and hut like!!! and a bit cramped for space...and we slept in sleeping bags...it was all comfy and warm XD I liked it too!!! and ploy (ju-da-su) woke up at like 4am or something to ee jupiter....which was actually scheduled to be seen at 5am...coz i woke up and im like OMG O_O SHE'S NOT HERE!!! and then i go shower...leave my watch there..LOL....and us girls got the hut things on top of the hills in the golf course...so it was pretty cold...and the shower had no heater...so it was like collllld =P.....but it was fun!!! XD I got all ready and go upstairs to the biiiig telescope and ploy's already THERE!!! and im like OMG!!! YOU'RE HERE SO FAST!!! XD
    Yep. That was possibly the only fun field trips I ever had since 6th grade. ^_^" Love that science field trip so much. How could I forgot?

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

really???? wow O_O......you must really hate feildtrips =P...jkjkjkjk........maybe it's coz I roomed with you!!! XD MWAHAHAHAH!!! no wonder it was fun, right?! jkjkjkjk....it was a long time ago...its logical that you forgot....

I like the part where we layed down on the grass and looked at the stars with our binoculars the MOST...we saw the satelite so clearly too...maybe coz it's a clear night.....I like quiet places....I guess that's what makes me the happiest ^_^.....but I alos like listening to music loudly....oh well O_O

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Firstly, I like astronomy, so I actually like to watch the stars. Well, you get it right to the point, I hate all field trips so far since Gr.6 except for that science field trip, aka I'm not going to go to senior field trip because of that. ^_^"

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

WHAT!??! YOU'RE NOT GOING!?!?! BUT ITS GONNA BE FUN!!! IT'S A NINJA CAMP!!! T_T YOU HAVE TO COME!!! WHYYYYY TT_____________TT.....then you should become an astronomer!!! O_O

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rabb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh O_O that's sweet..... well i don't really have a room in my home really --;....it's like public property...its SUPPOSED to be my room but people go in and out all the time...it's like =='....okaaay.....LOL...but it's okay, im used to it O_O
    hey, im american. most of us have family problems like not talking to one or more parent.

man, not having my own room would suck... but having people walk threw it would be so much worse... how do you stand it? Ive never been on a feild trip that required me to get a hotel. the closest to that I've had was sleeping on the bus during our trip to the New York City Museums. we went to three of them. left at 3 AM, got back 25 hours later. and i skipped my senior trip, too
    I Am A United States Sailor.
    I Will Support And Defend The Constitution Of The United States Of America And I Will Obey The Orders Of Those Appointed Over Me.
    I Represent The Fighting Spirit Of The Navy, And Those Who Have Gone Before Me To Defend Freedom And Democracy Around The World.
    I Proudly Serve My Country's Navy Combat Team With Honor, Courage, And Commitment.
    I Am Committed To The Excellence And Fair Treatment Of All.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

oh O_O....right......

really? =P...well I thought so too,....I kinda have to share it with my grandma now...but she doesnt mind me staying up late T_T wonder how she sleeps through it >___>....the room's all mine when it's past 10 pm =P

really?....it's not really a hotel..its like a staying place for those who come to service.....that's all....but it pretty much looks like a hotel...and it's cool..... aw man....but it's a ninja camp!!! who wouldn't want to go to ninja camp!!! T_T

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

really?....it's not really a hotel..its like a staying place for those who come to service.....that's all....but it pretty much looks like a hotel...and it's cool..... aw man....but it's a ninja camp!!! who wouldn't want to go to ninja camp!!! T_T
    *hand raised*

I don't. Well, not that I know what Ninja camp is, too. But still, don't want to go. Advisement-type of field trip, number one for the type of field trip I hate the most. (I enjoyed going to the Ancient City even more than to any of the advisement field trips I had so far )

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast