Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

16 32.00%
  • Good

22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

9 18.00%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Horrible

3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

Damn

We were talking about a hiatus because of that extra scene, and now this news of Claymore ending? This would suck.

But surely this chapter can't be the last? Too many loose ends. I wish publishers (or whoever TPTB are) would give a notice to the author and ask him to estimate the number of chapters it would take to end something that is being cancelled, and then let the author do his thing.

I'm not sure even five chapters (or however many it takes to fill a volume) would be enough to satisfactorily resolve what's left, unless Yagi ignores some stuff.

Ah well. Here's to hoping for Claymore 2.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

So does anyone knows how many pages is this chapter??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: After I took I shower to clear my thought I regret to tell you all that I wasn't able to contain my anger any longer so... show

I hope you're right Goral... it's just all we having going for that idea is the 150 pages of space. Maybe we'll just get extra chapters, maybe a few more chapters even though this seems the best place to end it narration wise, maybe not and this will just get tacked on to volume 22.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Verilance's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why no comment was made on ToC??

Quote Quote:
    Jump SQ #06 (04/05):
    Rurouni Kenshin (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series)
    Binbougami ga!
    Kakkokawaii Sengen!
    AnoHana
    Adashi Mono (Color Page)
    Gag Manga Biyori
    Claymore
    Boku no Manga
    Chiisana Hiroba
    Senyuu。(Color Page, New Series)
    Teiichi no Kuni
    Houkago no Oujisama
    Anison Crash (Color Page, One Shot)
    Ao no Exorcist
    1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi
    Tenyoku! (One Shot)
    Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
    To Love-Ru Darkness
    Gokigen Steady
    Boku to Majo no Jikan
    Hanimero。
    Gate 7 (Color Page)
    Rosario to Vampire - SeasonII
    Kure-nai
    Hasebe-san no iru Yakyuubu
    D.Gray-man (Absent)
    Shin Tennis no Oujisama (Absent)
    Tegami Bachi (Absent)
    Embalming (Hiatus till Autumn)

July Issue:
    Lead CP: To Love-Ru Darkness
    Cover: AnoHana
    CP: Binbougami ga!, Adashi Mono, Kure-nai, BAD☆SWING (One Shot)
    Hyōi gāru (One Shot)

Last edited by Oberon; April 26, 2012 at 09:53 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Verilance
    That's one of the reasons why I think it's just the end of an arc and maybe a hiatus, not a complete end. On Jump Sq's twitter there is also no information about it but there is info about Claymore special where editor encourages everyone to check it out. I think such big news would be twitted already.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe since it's Golden Week and the chapter isn't officially out yet? Pure speculation on my part though... since the bottom of your quote says the last update was 2 days ago.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @Verilance
    That's one of the reasons why I think it's just the end of an arc and maybe a hiatus, not a complete end. On Jump Sq's twitter there is also no information about it but there is info about Claymore special where editor encourages everyone to check it out. I think such big news would be twitted already.
    I hope you are right... I'll be really mad if this is just due to some typo and a new guy who should have added "arc" end to the bottom caption or something like that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, I feel exactly the same way as you Ryus....I can't tell you how stupid this is.

I actually predicted your words Gooral - this isn't the ending of Claymore per se...just the end, well, everything up till now; essentially, it's the same as the time-skip, but bigger..

And like the time-skip, it will mark a huge change in the story -- people will remember and like the former, the same way many people like and prefer pre-timeskip, as I'm sure many will raise their hands to that.

I honestly don't know what to say....it really sounds stupid - I always said that I never enjoyed the idea about the Dragons all too much....the concept was fine, but I never wanted the warriors to leave the island or do anything too Un-Claymore-ish......Claymore has deviated so much from what it was originally, that I wanted it to end with some semblence of that....so if Yagi really were to leave the island, I would be happy if those parts were indeed part of a seperate series.

This is different then that though as he is essentially doing that just now....Why? Are big events in store for the future that much? Is something happening right now that calls for such an action? Right now, it all feels very premature and, in a twisted way, truly does mean that Claymore is over....it's not, at least as far as we know (which is why I said maybe something happened to Yagi in real life), and he will continue the series as normal, but as a seperate series...

Or maybe he is indeed simply going on a hiatus as we all predicted and that is that - after all, with the side-story, I sort of predicted that myself since the last time we got Extra Scenes, he was gone for ages...

Whatever the case is, 2 things feel clear to me: 1) Claymore is not actually ending, though closing for a new series/part/whatever and 2......It's up to us to choose how to take that.

Because for me....it sounds grossly pre-mature unless Yagi truly has a firm idea of where to go in the future and this action is truly necessary, because right now for me....this is uncalled for.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just found this...

I feel sick (haven't even touched my breakfast and i have a huge day in front of me too... didn't need this...) The last time I felt this disgusted I had just beaten Mass Effect 3 and I actually did catch a large sinus infection (was out for a week) after feeling that... I literally got it ~12 hours later.
    Last edited by Ryus; April 28, 2012 at 07:59 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Verilance's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

wasnt the last time we had extra scenes after Monthly Shonen Jump folded and before Jump Square began?? I always thought that was why that break happened.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the story ends here there is more and probably Yagi is just changing the publishing magazine so we will have to be patient here so it goes smoothly but who knows we might get a surprise like a season 2 (Anime) or a couple of ES to pass the time with.. So lets be optimistic about this and if the worst happened we can write to the magazine and protest!
    Last edited by benelori; April 28, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ryus
    It's just a graphic confirmation of what Gene said. Whether it's definitive end remains to be seen.

Edit:
    I bet that at worst case scenario it's only a hiatus, not definitive end. If I loose I'll stop scanlating Claymore .

@Narosian
    It's not useless. And welcome on my ignore list.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

@littleangel

25 pages in all, with 4 double(thus 8) pages~~~

conversation heavy and left tons of questions unsolved

-------------------------------

Claymore is often sold quite well. Unlike the series on Shonen Jump (aka weekly jump), if Jump Sq is not satisfiled with Claymore's performance, it will still be on SQ19 or sth similar in stead of get cut directly, at least there is always a backup.
    But it just ended like this, i can only guess there is sth wrong with Yagi......
    Last edited by gene; April 28, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

let's hope there's nothing wrong with yagi and that is not the reason

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait a minute, I just don't get it... If chp 126 is indeed the end, which purpose chp 125.5 serve? Especially if 126 marks the beginning of volume23. Even if said volume is now nothing but extra scenes after this chapter.
    If 126 was indeed the end, why did Yagi bother with an extra scene? He could have ended right at the end of the 22nd volume, at worst it would have been a slightly longer volume. The mere existence of the extra scene throws the idea of Claymore ending off as it blew off the pacing that would have allowed for nice round count.
    That doesn't mean I'm completely reassured either. Even a hiatus can go on indefinitely (ask anyone who reads fanfics). Heck, I can name a manga which was implied to have an upcoming sequel (Togari), or some others which have been suspended for a very long time (Beet the vandel buster, since 2007 due to artist's illness).

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner v1nx's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Could it be the "Claymore organization" end? 'cause manga end at this point is kind of... bad joke -_-'

New Reply
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast