Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    16 32.00%
  • Good

    22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

    9 18.00%
  • Poor

    0 0%
  • Horrible

    3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 638

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Thank you Gene for the information and keeping us notified, but I suppose we will get the scans soon because of being a short chapter

    For now I suppose we should ask JS what is happening (maybe if they have a facebook page or a mail or something) if it is their fault we should protest maybe gather like 1000 claymore fans on facebook or something under a group or a page and tell them we gathered many fans and tell them our demands (the continuation of Claymore). Probably someone will have a better idea but this is what I got at the moment..

  2. #32
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner v1nx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Thank you Gene for the information and keeping us notified, but I suppose we will get the scans soon because of being a short chapter

    For now I suppose we should ask JS what is happening (maybe if they have a facebook page or a mail or something) if it is their fault we should protest maybe gather like 1000 claymore fans on facebook or something under a group or a page and tell them we gathered many fans and tell them our demands (the continuation of Claymore). Probably someone will have a better idea but this is what I got at the moment..
    I never could understand those "protests". 1000 fans(many of whom do not even buy manga) is close to nothing. Gather, well... 50 000 actual manga buyers - than maybe they'll think about it.

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    So did something happen to Raki? I'm Confused. What the hell is going on? is it really the end of Claymore?
    Last edited by Claymore1; April 28, 2012 at 09:27 AM.

  4. #34
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    ^You made me think of something...

    Raki showed up, then the series ended... it's a sign of the apocalypse.
    Last edited by Ryus; April 28, 2012 at 09:28 AM.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,257
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    There's a good chance Claymore might end and your first question is "did something happen to Raki?" ? Wow.

  7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Quote:
    There's a good chance Claymore might end and your first question is "did something happen to Raki?" ? Wow.
    Yeah so what. I like Raki. I want him to get back together with Clare. More than anything. If he died or something terrible happened then i would be destroyed. I feel sick as it is thinking that Claymore might end soon.

  9. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by v1nx View Post
    I never could understand those "protests". 1000 fans(many of whom do not even buy manga) is close to nothing. Gather, well... 50 000 actual manga buyers - than maybe they'll think about it.
    I get your point but 1000 fans are a good start plus it will open their eyes and let them see that the fans are angry and want Claymore back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    ^You made me think of something...

    Raki showed up, then the series ended... it's a sign of the apocalypse.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is the post of this thread. You just made my day

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    There's a good chance Claymore might end and your first question is "did something happen to Raki?" ? Wow.
    Well.. to me to not see Raki for a year or something would be good for me because he is the shame of the manga. And for the manga to end, I think Raki has something to do with it. Maybe the publisher hates Raki and canceled everything because of him (Which is something I would understand).
    Last edited by littleangel; April 28, 2012 at 09:42 AM.

  10. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Quote:
    And for the manga to end, I think Raki has something to do with it. Maybe the publisher hates Raki and canceled everything because of him
    I highly doubt that is the reason. The last chapter did seem really rushed but I don't see how that has anything to do with Raki. Yagi might have known the end of his story was comming for a while and he just wanted to speed things up. Stilll, i don't see how he can fit Clare and Priscilla's entire fight into 5 chapters for the end. because that is like the final fight.

  11. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by v1nx View Post
    ^Seriously?
    better plan?

    ---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I highly doubt that is the reason. The last chapter did seem really rushed but I don't see how that has anything to do with Raki. Yagi might have known the end of his story was comming for a while and he just wanted to speed things up. Stilll, i don't see how he can fit Clare and Priscilla's entire fight into 5 chapters for the end. because that is like the final fight.
    Just kidding. Yes, I hate Raki but surely he isn't the cause but we should ask why.

  12. #40
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Ajman
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Someone just had to bring in the cursed shadow of Mass Effect 3 in here...

    Let's hope the DoD does not spawn a ghost child that leads Miria to 3 choices, each with its own color.

    Catalyst:" The narrative can no longer persist as it has in the past. Priscilla and Teresa fans will always start shit up."
    Miria: okay...um I am gonna leave."
    Catalyst: You have 3 options. Strawberry ending, in which all the plots and subplots shall explode, thus leaving the story incapable of continuing in any sense. Blueberry option, the subplots shall explode still, but the the DoDs and Rubel will still be a narrative option. Kiwi ending, the subplots shall explode and a hiatus will ensue.
    Miria: Those are not really choices.
    Catalyst: "Nah uh."
    Last edited by Nixl; April 28, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

  13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #41
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner v1nx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    better plan?
    Depends on why it came to this.
    If Yagi has some personal reasons - you won't be able to make him continue drawing it.

    http://i.imgur.com/rm1XP.jpg

    anything new here?
    Last edited by v1nx; April 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

  15. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    735
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    What is up??? Claymore is ending???

    Anyways can someone make me a summeries??? The english is not my first language so I have not understood anything.

  16. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by v1nx View Post
    Depends on why it came to this.
    If Yagi has some personal reasons - you won't be able to make him continue drawing it.
    True but like I said before we should ask why because if it JS fault we shouldn't stay quite about it and say ok it is fine do whatever you want to Yagi and Claymore after all it is your magazine and we fans accept whatever you do! Maybe the 1000 fans thing will let Yagi know that we fans care and want him to continue just like many mangakas who continued after they stopped because of their loyal fans.

    ---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    What is up??? Claymore is ending???

    Anyways can someone make me a summeries??? The english is not my first language so I have not understood anything.
    Ask me about it .. But don't worry the scans will be out soon by tomorrow I hope.

  17. #44
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    wouldn't be surprised if the "ending" means something different: with the organization shattered there is no'one to create claymores. this generation is the last and the claymores are the last of their kind. the "claymore (lineage) ends" so to speak. this better isn't the end of the whole story...

    gene can you tell us if the mibs are killed?
    Last edited by fraktur; April 28, 2012 at 10:16 AM.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #45
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Quaria
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

    you guys base your conclusions on mere assumptions or educated guesses. The truth is that there are no sources confirming that Claymore will end soon.
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

New Reply
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts