Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

16 32.00%
  • Good

22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

9 18.00%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Horrible

3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    Okay, we are getting majorly off track here. WE need do damn confirmation on the ending, sequel, or simple continuation of the manga series here. let us piece together what we know and find sources of information.
    We know nothing. We have no sources atm. Fear not, soon gernot will save us, at least on that little tidbit of comment info Yagi seems to have provided, as well as on the chapter itself. I honestly don't know how else to get furhter info, if anybody had felt the need to inform fans it would have happened I guess?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

If claymore is ending then the purpose is only to come back with new ideas, I'm not seeing Yagi letting his golden egg chicken fly this soon...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haegar View Post
    We know nothing. We have no sources atm. Fear not, soon gernot will save us, at least on that little tidbit of comment info Yagi seems to have provided, as well as on the chapter itself. I honestly don't know how else to get furhter info, if anybody had felt the need to inform fans it would have happened I guess?
    what exactly are the details then? all i know is that the kanji at the end of the magna says simply end, that no one except chinese manga sites are claiming the series has ended, and that yagi mentioned something about having tea or lunch...... somewhere. also rumors of a sequel.
    and what comment info are we talking about?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We will rewind to Claire in the west and she will remake her choices in a different way. The true ending will come. This time she knows not to try to awaken.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Okay, we are getting majorly off track here. WE need do damn confirmation on the ending, sequel, or simple continuation of the manga series here. let us piece together what we know and find sources of information.
    How are we getting off-track? Off-track of what? We are talking about all sorts of aspects; of the chapter, of the story......relax.

Quote Quote:
    Gernot's not going to save us from anything...sure, we'll get the chapter scanlated, but when it comes to that last bit, I'll bet you it's gonna be the same as it is now....a semantics game.

Whether you interpret Yagi's words as the end of the chapter title, the end of the arc, the end of the story, or just over-dramatic dialog...I have a feeling it won't change when the the scan comes out.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

And now begings the all new Claymore Z where the warriors can transform into Awakening Beings and change is hair color to Black

Sorry if my english is not the best. I think all the people in this forum is overthinking the "end part", First of all the chapter is not a official release yet in Japan, is a spoiler, maybe them want to create suspense or something with the end word so them present a new project of the Claymore concept later, the end is only the begin in several manga/anime series, also it's a good time to explore the new world, the island of claymore is safe, no more yomas or awakening being anymore, only 2 important ones are still alive, Claire/Priscilla and Cassandra, what all of you want? and epic end about claire vs priscilla kill each other or the years with Raki made her good and everyone living happy after that?, yes it's epic end, a good one but, seriously you don't want to see what are the whole world of Claymore? obviously the next step in the hystory is the warrios enters in the war and like many anime/manga project it deserves a new development and name (much like Dragon ball Z or Naruto Shippouden or Shaman King flowers), like the seven years after the north war, the name Claymore means nothing in a bigger picture where obviously the claymore (swords) is not a part of the warriors destiny and life anymore, now them are free and can do anything with hers lifes, but Rubel is alive obviously him see the warrior as a possible opponent so him want to destroy the warriors, also Myria knows it. So let see what happen, i hope for a very all new development and if this is really the end, well i see worse endings in the anime/manga hystory (Like Akira).
    Last edited by fake_account; May 01, 2012 at 03:05 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

RAW SCAN OUT

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

What bothers me is that there are 25 pages. I don't remember any chapter having this odd number before. I really hope it won't be squeezed into 22nd volume.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    What bothers me is that there are 25 pages. I don't remember any chapter having this odd number before. I really hope it won't be squeezed into 22nd volume.
    Well, it wouldn't make that much sense to make a new volume for just a single chapter. And if he's really going to rename the Manga (can't think of another reason to say that Claymore ends) it would be kind of weird to have chapters of two "different" Manga in one volume.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner irvinethearcher's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it is the end of claymore. Miria stated in 125 that "this is far from over" and i think we are approaching the furious final between clare and priscilla. I am more interested in the scanslation. What told rimuto mira. What happened between rubel and dae?

thx gooral for the hint that my account wasn't activated

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

nice to see you dropping by, too

yeah, Rubel/Dae conversation is #2 on my list, too, right after Rimuto/Miria ... It's pretty obvious what Dae has in mind but I am reallycurious about how Rubel is positioning himself here ...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seska's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
    oh god, please not. we already have too many characters anyway. instead of adding some more, yagi should finally do something with the ones he already has (tabitha, audrey, rachel, anastasia, nina, clarice, miata etc.). most of them feel like they were just introduced to get people to a certain point (clarice, miata), that some fights can be won in one of the most retarded ways ever (anastasia) or don't have any use at all (tabitha).
    I dont haved "New Claymore" Faces in my mind, when i wrote it. Just let them be a "random Human Face from the Kindergarten Aged Claymore Trainee". I bet, after lose the "DNA Flesh" Rations that transfer them into Claymores, they surly will turn back into normal Humans. Like you get lost of Drugs, your Body will became normal (after a Pain). And where is not a better Place to guide these "Trainees" trough this "Youma Flesh Drug Pain" then Rabona? They can take Care of them. They have Place for Orphans and can "protect" them. So, that was my intention. Not to bring up more "Fresh" Claymores. And with them Destroyed (Organization) where they should come anyway? . And as Side effect there can spread the Rumor of the "Silver Eyes" Angels, that life in the Holy City

Hope i made my Point now better to understand

and also,

With these "Ancient Dragons alike" Dead (or freed of they Cursed Life). Where should the Manga head from now on. the Fight between Pricillia and Clare? the Mainland Army want to revenge their dead Comrades? (are they not very Old? Well keep alive somehow)
    So, what the Mange "Storyline" need, is a Goal that leads now the Way.

Mmm, Irene is not Dead. She just got "Hijacked" to the Mainland as "Object to understand the Enemy Progress in their Warriors"... Hey, i am still dreaming. Because out of the "Top Tier" Claymore, she used her Head like Galatea. And that impressed me. Because after the New Generations, their Emotions come in their Way...

Perhaps Irene was the Perfect "Mr. Spock". Suppressed the Desire to Awaken fully, and even suppressed a Limb. Thats extraordinary Willpower for me. Clare adopt it, i think that was all of their Training. Not to get her "Faster", to tighten her Willpower from Awaken.. And the Result we saw in the Norther War... With out Irene "Suppress the Awakening Limbs" Technion. She could not mastered it...

btw, if Mr. Yagi-sensei (thx Shiek927 ) wanted to get attention with this "end".. He gain it
    Last edited by Seska; May 01, 2012 at 10:12 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner irvinethearcher's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seska
    So, what the Mange "Storyline" need, is a Goal that leads now the Way.
    I thought the main point in the claymore story was always clare trying to take revenge on priscilla.
    And at the moment i would say this is the most important thing afterall. If priscilla somehow gets away from clare's embrace it will be over for most of the people on the island. I think she would snack on at least half of the population.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seska View Post
    I dont haved "New Claymore" Faces in my mind, when i wrote it. Just let them be a "random Human Face from the Kindergarten Aged Claymore Trainee". I bet, after lose the "DNA Flesh" Rations that transfer them into Claymores, they surly will turn back into normal Humans. Like you get lost of Drugs, your Body will became normal (after a Pain). And where is not a better Place to guide these "Trainees" trough this "Youma Flesh Drug Pain" then Rabona? They can take Care of them. They have Place for Orphans and can "protect" them. So, that was my intention. Not to bring up more "Fresh" Claymores. And with them Destroyed (Organization) where they should come anyway? . And as Side effect there can spread the Rumor of the "Silver Eyes" Angels, that life in the Holy City
    i don't think that this is how the claymorization works. i always imagined it as a single operation and afterwards it's just waiting till the body accepts the yomaflesh. done is the claymore. other than that, i understood what you meant, but i still don't want to see new faces if their role can be filled out by older characters, who also need the characterization. i don't have a problem with rabona becoming the claymore kindergarden.

things, which i thought about recently:

1. shrimptwins were planed as alicias/beths succesors. and their awakened bodies always looked incomplete to me (i.e. human faces on top of their awakened heads, mostly human body except the extremities, etc.) mirias group should be able to train them to their fullest potential. with backup (or deus ex anastacia) they should be able to win against cassandra.

2. what happened to the "the more you use yoki, the more you lose your human heart" clause (i.e: elena)? miria should be ready to sent her black card out. this whole thing became nonexistent over the course of the manga. yeah i know fab4 theorized that they avoided it due to their halfawakened state. but still there should be other claymores in the non so far future who should be close to awakening. or do i miss something here?

3. there was totally a third point but i forgot it after typing the rest

edit: german invasion?
    Last edited by fraktur; May 01, 2012 at 11:05 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

can we have a source on the idea of a sequel series, or is that merely just fan speculation.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast