Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    16 32.00%
  • Good

    22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

    9 18.00%
  • Poor

    0 0%
  • Horrible

    3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 638

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

  1. #466
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Serbia
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazeoptimus View Post
    As to whether there are warriors hiding from the organization from past generations, I'd say it's certainly feasible with in constructs of the claymore universe.
    Well, I find it unlikely that only during Clare's lifetime there were warriors that deserted the organization.

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    But for the idea of Galatea finding any, it wont work, because they must've learned how to mask their Yoki and this is one of the things that Galatea failed to sense like when the ghosts appeared in Robona.
    Perhaps Miata could find them.

  2. #467
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    298
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    There is certainly possibility that other warriors before Clare's time have deserted the organization. However, the organization usually tie up any loose ends and that's why they have the "Eye" trained for situations like that. If such warriors do exist, Yes Leroid!, Miata can certainly sniff them out. Unless Yagi sensei wants to introduce such characters that are needed for the plot, I don't think we will see them.
    But I do believe that there are actually active Claymore warriors fighting the Dragon Kin and their forces on the main land. Otherwise, the war would have been long over. I am interested to see, if they do exist, how strong the main land Claymore warriors are compare to the ghost and if there are deserted warriors that become like the ghost on the main land.

    Regarding the generations.
    From the reader's perspective, I agree with littleangel that it should be look at from who's the No.1 during that time as the generation. It makes more senses and much easier to grasp the timeline.
    However, from the organization's perspective, since they have all the information that the reader don't have. I believe they assign the generation according to when they turn the girls into Claymore successfully. For instance, as shipments of little girls came in and when they successfully turn them to Claymore then they count as a generation. Or they can go by year, for instance, year 2, all the little girls that turn into Claymore in that year would consider generation 2 and so on.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #468
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    However, from the organization's perspective, since they have all the information that the reader don't have. I believe they assign the generation according to when they turn the girls into Claymore successfully. For instance, as shipments of little girls came in and when they successfully turn them to Claymore then they count as a generation. Or they can go by year, for instance, year 2, all the little girls that turn into Claymore in that year would consider generation 2 and so on.
    This is essentially what I was trying to say. I apologize if it came out unclear.

    -------

    As to Miata, I hadn't really considered her. I agree with Galetea and leroid, she would be able to sniff them out. That being said, the best thing they can do for that little girl is to not give her any assignments. She's way to unstable. Really, the best thing Miria could do for all the young recruits and special cases would be to teach them yoki suppression and keep them from situations which would encourage its use (aka combat). If they did this till at least they were adults, it would help guarantee there survival, and avoiding turning into AB. What do you guys think?

  5. #469
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Yes, I do think trying to get the trainees and newer Claymores to learn Yoki suppresion would be a good idea. Also training those with the skill in Yoki sychronization. Remember, the ghosts prove it's not impossible to come back once you start to awaken. And it's easier if someone can sychronize, and calm the Yoki flow. Their are still Yoma and awakened out their, so not fighting isn't totally an option, for the full fledged Claymores.

    What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #470
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Yes, I do think trying to get the trainees and newer Claymores to learn Yoki suppresion would be a good idea. Also training those with the skill in Yoki sychronization. Remember, the ghosts prove it's not impossible to come back once you start to awaken. And it's easier if someone can sychronize, and calm the Yoki flow. Their are still Yoma and awakened out their, so not fighting isn't totally an option, for the full fledged Claymores.
    this may be the underlining reason why miria wanted them to atleast travel in pairs...hell she figured out pieta...she would have to have the impression the her fellow ghost were atleast capable of synching...in a pair it would definitely be hard to"kill"them...

    ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazeoptimus View Post
    This is essentially what I was trying to say. I apologize if it came out unclear.

    -------

    As to Miata, I hadn't really considered her. I agree with Galetea and leroid, she would be able to sniff them out. That being said, the best thing they can do for that little girl is to not give her any assignments. She's way to unstable. Really, the best thing Miria could do for all the young recruits and special cases would be to teach them yoki suppression and keep them from situations which would encourage its use (aka combat). If they did this till at least they were adults, it would help guarantee there survival, and avoiding turning into AB. What do you guys think?
    rafaela too...look at ilena...she releases her yoki and rafaela just so happenly be in the region...she was in her"bingo book"lol.male warrior i highly doubt...
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  8. #471
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    this may be the underlining reason why miria wanted them to atleast travel in pairs....
    There's an even simpler reasoning than "yoki synchronization," which is "strength in numbers." Also, not all of our Ghosts are as even tempered or level headed as our Phantom warrior. Clare and Helen are both prone to irrational thinking and action. Deneve serves as Helen's foil while Yuma serves as Clare's anchor. With Clare's arrangement, she bore the burden of command and responsibility. It's not easy running out on your own when you're responsible for someone else.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

  9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #472
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Quaria
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    @Wickedsmile. I believe that both “yoki synchronization” and the personality traits of the ghosts have influenced Miria to take the decision of pairing the warriors. I strongly agree that an impulsive Helen is calmed down by a much cooler Deneve and that Yuma is Claire’s anchor (beautifully said btw )…

    But, it’s a two way street IMO: for example, Deneve realized she’s “only a human” because Helen “opened her eyes”; whilst, Yuma learned how to gain a little confidence from Claire. Although Yuma is not as strong as Clare, their lower ranks made her feel more comfortable around nr 47. Besides, Clare was the living proof that the rank does not necessarily define the strength/power of a warrior, which stimulated Yuma to deal with her insecurities.

    As a result, it could be said that the ability to synchronize their yoki and to work in teams, increased the Ghost’s power levels.
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

  11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #473
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    513
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroid View Post
    Well, I find it unlikely that only during Clare's lifetime there were warriors that deserted the organization.
    Well it is not true because warriors have been rebelling against the Org. all the time Cassandra, Miria and the current warriors all are examples that this happens all the time! And that is why N.10 exists and not only that not all of them rebels some simply desert just to keep their lives when the chance rises just like Irena so yes there could be a small possibility and Irena was found only because she released her Yoki, if not for that she would've survived till who knows how much.

    Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    There is certainly possibility that other warriors before Clare's time have deserted the organization. However, the organization usually tie up any loose ends and that's why they have the "Eye" trained for situations like that. If such warriors do exist, Yes Leroid!, Miata can certainly sniff them out. Unless Yagi sensei wants to introduce such characters that are needed for the plot, I don't think we will see them.
    But I do believe that there are actually active Claymore warriors fighting the Dragon Kin and their forces on the main land. Otherwise, the war would have been long over. I am interested to see, if they do exist, how strong the main land Claymore warriors are compare to the ghost and if there are deserted warriors that become like the ghost on the main land.
    Actually the Eye won't be able to find them because the minute they desert they start hiding their Yoki so the Org. wont find them and it is only a matter of time till their Yoki is masked completely! Adding to that, Miata is one of a kind not many warriors if any had her ability so only her and now they can find them not like before and the reason they chose Galatea to be hunter is because she knows too much so she is a top priority and the rest (If she hadn't hunted them before) would be next.

    As for the Claymores in the main land, yes, they are their and fighting on the Org.'s side and leaving them to awaken and kill the DoDs as we have seen in the manga when Miria revealed their existence.

    Quote Quote:
    Regarding the generations.
    From the reader's perspective, I agree with littleangel that it should be look at from who's the No.1 during that time as the generation. It makes more senses and much easier to grasp the timeline.
    However, from the organization's perspective, since they have all the information that the reader don't have. I believe they assign the generation according to when they turn the girls into Claymore successfully. For instance, as shipments of little girls came in and when they successfully turn them to Claymore then they count as a generation. Or they can go by year, for instance, year 2, all the little girls that turn into Claymore in that year would consider generation 2 and so on.
    Well if it were like this then their would be more than 500 generations because as we all know they don't take long to finish their training plus they don't have one group, they have many! Just like Clare and Elena they were warriors in some gap between them so does that make them generation 78 and 79?? and so does that make Audrey 80 and Miata 81? so now how many generations we can get from this? So I think this also doesn't work because it is too short just like the years based theory, the 5 years theory makes space only for 20 generation so the only normal and simple explanation I came up with is the N.1 based theory.


    Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Yes, I do think trying to get the trainees and newer Claymores to learn Yoki suppresion would be a good idea. Also training those with the skill in Yoki sychronization. Remember, the ghosts prove it's not impossible to come back once you start to awaken. And it's easier if someone can sychronize, and calm the Yoki flow. Their are still Yoma and awakened out their, so not fighting isn't totally an option, for the full fledged Claymores.
    Indeed it is very important to take advantage of this ability because as long as you can sense the enemy but he can't it, is a huge advantage. Plus many warriors simply need more care to shine just like Yuma who needed 7 years to be as strong as N.9 or 8 and learned many useful techniques so the rest if trained well can achieve what she did. But still they can fight while trying to suppress their Yoki which can happen if the team was strong and big enough like 2 single digits and 2 warriors would be enough to kill an average AB.

  13. #474
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    298
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Actually the Eye won't be able to find them because the minute they desert they start hiding their Yoki so the Org. wont find them and it is only a matter of time till their Yoki is masked completely! Adding to that, Miata is one of a kind not many warriors if any had her ability so only her and now they can find them not like before and the reason they chose Galatea to be hunter is because she knows too much so she is a top priority and the rest (If she hadn't hunted them before) would be next.
    That's just an assumption tho, it is a possibility that the existence of the "Eye" is not a wide known fact among warriors in the earlier generations. Thus, not all warriors who is going to desert feel the need or some may not be clever enough to hide their yoki the minute the desert the organization. Another role of the "Eye" is to monitor potential trouble makers as well. Moreover, there may be exceptional "Eye" before Galatea as well, one of the elite eight sounds like a really good yoki sensor, Sistina the Divine Oracle. There can also be warriors with "tracker" ability like Dietrich who even gave Galatea trouble. So I don't think all the warriors who want to desert the organization can easily escape the "Eye" and the organization. Of course, it is also a possibility that some deserted warriors (if they do exist) do escape the detection of the "Eye" being clever and hide their yoki and such. But we will never know unless Yagi sensei reveal more to us.



    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Well if it were like this then their would be more than 500 generations because as we all know they don't take long to finish their training plus they don't have one group, they have many! Just like Clare and Elena they were warriors in some gap between them so does that make them generation 78 and 79?? and so does that make Audrey 80 and Miata 81? so now how many generations we can get from this? So I think this also doesn't work because it is too short just like the years based theory, the 5 years theory makes space only for 20 generation so the only normal and simple explanation I came up with is the N.1 based theory.
    Actually, the whole process making Claymore warriors does take some time. Little girls brought in, infused with yoma, take painful process for them to completely fuse with the yoma part. After that, they train in sword fighting and other warrior skill for a few years, then they take field test to become a warrior. My guess is that it at least takes 5 to 7 years for little girls to be turned into a warrior, excluding special cases like Riful and Miatia. Clare was turned into Claymore when she was around 9 or 10, and she looks like 16-ish when she became a warrior, and Clare and Elena are turned around the same time (so they may be the same generation). Keep in the mind that in the whole process of turning into Claymore not everyone make it out alive. I didn't get the impression that the organization had "many" group of trainees, they certainly have several groups. But again, not everyone make it out alive to become a warrior, in ES4, only Clare and Clare's bully were alive after the field test. I always the thought the whole turning into Claymore is a long and difficult with high casualty count.
    Like I said before, the organization has their own way of assigning generations. It is only my guess that they may have go by it when the little girls successfully fused with the yoma part, by year, by when they full become a warrior in a particular year, or other methods. The truth is we don't have information that the organization had.

    Base on your No.1 Based theory, Teresa stated in the manga as the 77th generation and the 182nd warrior to be created by the organization, so then there were 77 No.1s which leave only 105 warriors to fill the ranks of 2 to 47 in all 77 generations.... But that doesn't really make sense tho and very unlikely.
    Like I said before, your No.1 based theory is easier for us, the readers, when we discuss about who's and what generations. However, I believe that the organization certainly didn't use No.1 based theory when they assign the generation.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; May 11, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

  14. #475
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Heiji View Post
    I had confirmation, Claymore continues well. And in fact no prequel, it's just a mistake of the magazine (Jump Sq) made​​. So next month we will have chapter 127.
    Gernot has also confirmed it (he has this information from his Japanese pen-pal to be exact) so if anyone had still some doubt left it should be gone now.

  15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #476
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancy
    As a result, it could be said that the ability to synchronize their yoki and to work in teams, increased the Ghost’s power levels.
    ....Oh hell no, that would be a godawful thing to happen....that seems a huge cop-out...it's one thing if Miria wisely paired some members with other members, in order to keep them (relatively) under control....but that they 'feed' of eachother and actually, in power, grow by syncing their yoki with eachother...

    Oh god, that would be terrible.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  17. #477
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    I believe that both “yoki synchronization” and the personality traits of the ghosts have influenced Miria to take the decision of pairing the warriors.
    The only reason why Miria had Yuma and Cynthia go with Clare is because Clare is reckless. Miria was worried about her and didn't want her running off without someone else around. And Helen and Deneve traveled together because they are best friends. They didn't have to necessarily follow Miria's orders.

  18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #478
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Also Claymore1, if we recall, Miria doesn't necessarily play favorites...she didn't pair Helen and Deneve together at Pieta, if you recall. She's empathetic, and a super carebear, but she's still very rational in her own way.

    But the whole yoki-sync idea working like that just goes way too far in my opinion, and actually is way too lifeless and hollow....it's hard to describe, but could you imagine people, litterally, feeding off eachother and balancing and overcoming their personal flaws in such a matter? That by hanging out with Yuma and Cynthia, Claire litterally becomes more soft and sweet?

    Maybe I'm taking the whole idea the wrong way, but that's what I'm getting from it -- plus, feeding off eachother's power would only push things farther then they already are....I mean, by syncing with strong warriors, it doesn't matter how weak you are...you'd essentially just be leeching off of them and getting stronger like that.

    Again, maybe I'm not 'getting' it the right way, but I don't like either idea...that people overcome their limits and flaws, whether personality or power-wise, in such a manner.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #479
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    That by hanging out with Yuma and Cynthia, Claire litterally becomes more soft and sweet?
    Clare-bear

    That would be funny

    But maybe when she reunites with Raki she will be that way. OR she will super pissed at him for traveling with priscilla.
    Last edited by Claymore1; May 11, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

  22. #480
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Korinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    La Curuña
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Clare-bear

    That would be funny

    But maybe when she reunites with Raki she will be that way. OR she will super pissed at him for traveling with priscilla.
    Clare has hardly any right to be mad at Raki for living with Priscilla al those years. What was he supposed to do?
    You reap what you sow.

New Reply
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts