Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

16 32.00%
  • Good

22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

9 18.00%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Horrible

3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

^gene has seen the end comment in the RAW, so we're speculating what it means. Fyi gene is a mod at TSS the main Chinese Claymore scan group/site so I trust gene's word... time and again it has proven true.

Quote Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
    wouldn't be surprised if the "ending" means something different: with the organization shattered there is no'one to create claymores. this generation is the last and the claymores are the last of their kind. the "claymore (lineage) ends" so to speak. this better isn't the end of the whole story...

gene can you tell us if the mibs are killed?
    Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    I don't care about how miria killed the d**n leadear and how they destroyed the org.

Just noticed in the very last page, it said "claymore - おわり"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Can't believe Claymore is ENDED like thiiiis?
    I think gene already did... but by the wording I think it was done off panel and just told via dialog. I wanted to see her commit murder and the Claymores reactions (or Tabitha doing it so she'd finally be useful)... sigh then again they never showed Teresa murdering all the bandits either. Guess it was to be expected.
    Last edited by Ryus; April 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

if they really got offpaneled and claymore is ending, i'm not even going to rage. it's more like "really? that's it?"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
    if they really got offpaneled and claymore is ending, i'm not even going to rage. it's more like "really? that's it?"
    Endings like that in my mind imply the series ended more due to the publishers and Yagi was just given x time to do it in. Yes, he may have had a say in it but it sadly might have been the best choice for the series out of many bad options... lets say they started giving him demand to do x to plot or wanted him to get even less pages per month due to lower sales... if those where the cases Yagi could have desided he couldnt tell the story how he wanted so he just used up what was left of his contract to end the series as best he could and still hope to have a job after with some new series... after all Yagi cant bad mouth his employer if he wants a job next week he'd have to be as pc and vague as possible.

Or maybe Gorals speculation is right and Yagi purposly left the plot open so series 2 would have plots to reveal later... like a character on the mainland stumbling upon Rubels spy notes to his bosses the character uses this info to survive on the mainland but eventually the plot will force them to the island to learn the truth.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya know, there is something that bothers me about the phrase "Descendants of Dragons." I just wonder which part in this chain of monsters are the actual descendants.

Is the creature Miria saw the descendant or the dragon? If it is the descendant then does that mean we potentially have even greater entities out there? I doubt we are going to see super ancient dragons at some point, which leads me to believe that it is the dragon part of this equation. However, what does that mean for the descendants? Are they similar to Claymores then?

Is the other side a mix of enemy claymores and Dragons or do they have an entirely different system and the organization truly performed a taboo.

Many questions....that may never be answered. Oh god, this may be Mass Effect 3 again.
    Last edited by Nixl; April 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @SaphG1
    You're making a common mistake. There are no dragon-kins in Claymore. Let me quote Cyclone:
    I don't care about knit picking terms Goral, Kin means relatives which can include descendants and branched family. Its a wide enough term to cover everything don't force a term down my throat, no one is confused, we all know what character race we're talking about.

Bottom line- Stop sucking the fun out of Claymore over a malleable 'term'..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry i just finished typesetting...
    Anyone interested may hv a look of the Cht scanlation here: -->http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore
    Since Im not a pro php programmer there is some compatibility pbl with IE core browser so i just disable it, try to use other if you hv

Keep busy working for a big project recently i really do need some sleep first, will be back around 6~7 hrs later~

----------------------------------------

@Nixl
    8-9 the "Awakened" form of the DoD,
    11 the Original form of the DoD, twice the size of a human
    Last edited by gene; April 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM.

8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit, Miria did it.

Thanks gene!

edit: Creature on page 9-10, are the DoDs the zerg or is that their version of Claymores maybe?
    Last edited by Nixl; April 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing that I can say I didn't like is the way Rimuto was drawn. Other than that this chapter seems OK.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what happened in the chapter because i can't read it. It doesn't seem to awful though. Miria kills Rimuto. I hope the translation comes out soon.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I like everything about the chapter (from what I can see) except that "Claymore-the end"...and its sad that this big event with the ghosts happened and Clare isn't around at all .It's really a shame to think that its possible we will never get a conclusion with the blob.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows, we might get a surprise in a month or two... Hey, I'm trying to be a little optimistic here...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, maybe "Claymore - the End" only means that the arc is over and now we can get back to Clare.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah! Now I get it. Clare was never the main character! Miria was all along, she was just letting Clare have her 15 minutes of fame. It makes sense now.

I guess Miria really knows how to hold a grudge. You have to wonder though what Rimuto was still doing there. In the end, those veins on his head were nothing more than some weird hairstyle.

Odd though how the Claymores are cheering for his death. Symbolic of the toppling of the Organization, I know. But he was human, which they are brainwashed not to kill, and I don't see many of them showing something even remotely close to unease at the killing of a human.

Ah well, times change.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It should then say Claymore (name of chapter/arc)- end. It implies the entire manga the way it was put.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Holy shit, Miria did it.

Thanks gene!

edit: Creature on page 9-10, are the DoDs the zerg or is that their version of Claymores maybe?
    One MiB down... but I think Miria missed a few others though. Symbolic deaths are just, that symbolic onl. They all need to die or Dae or others like him will continue there work. True a victory today but not one for tommorrow too, if arc end this is satisfying if series end it isnt... unless we get a series 2 after this one.

And the on yet off panel kill was more than I was expecting but less than I was hoping for. I understand the cheering though... a) they survived b) there crule lord is dead c) it signifies freedom. Cheesy but I liked it I suppose, dont think I loved it (panel only wise) though.

Suppose I wont judge until I can read it in English but the art work was only ok with obivious short cuts taken here and there. Though there still 40 pages this month and over all the art was on par with many other chapters, so Yagi can potentally handle more pages than 31 per month, small victory for my years of arguing he should get more pages a month but I'll take it.
    Last edited by Ryus; April 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast