Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    16 32.00%
  • Good

    22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

    9 18.00%
  • Poor

    0 0%
  • Horrible

    3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 638

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

  1. #586
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    ......It still feels unbelievable to hear all this - that Yoma are just infected people and not monsters created seemingly from nothing...I mean, the fact they were Men in base form I always saw as merely prejudice on the Org's part since they always seemingly preferred men and only went to females-only because they had no choice too...and in this dog-eat-dog world, men are almost always the ones inflicting hurt, in any way.

    I guess the feeling I'm getting is that Claymore has always been breaking what we thought was universal...which is why I once said that for those who are more "conservative" in their opinions, this could be a bad time for them, even though what was shown in this chapter, Yagi has only confirmed what we've been fed in bits and pieces for, truthfully, years now.

    It still feels so weird, surreal I guess...I wasn't really around, even on AS, during when Miria revealed the DoDs for the first time, but I imagine those that were felt the same way.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  2. #587
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yomaslayer 95 View Post
    I have been wondering...what happens to the previous human host when a Yoma takes over another host?
    Does the Yoma absorb the biomass of the previous host? Or does he just leave the body behind? Then the normal villagers might think it is just another victim...

    Also, i don't think the yoma are completely useless in the war against the DoD's. They could be very effective against the human part of the enemy army, as expendable beasts. Just send a group of yoma to the enemy basecamps and let them soften the enemy up a little. And maybe they could weaken the DoD's when sent in packs
    This is the lie the Org. has been telling to everyone and Miria said so and so the Yoma doesn't change hosts he has one host the one he infected by the Org. from the beginning and the rest is just food.
    Last edited by littleangel; May 25, 2012 at 06:00 AM.

  3. #588
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    This is the lie the Org. has been telling to everyone and Miria said so and so the Yoma doesn't change hosts he has one host the one he infected by the Org. from the beginning and the rest is just food.
    That means Raki's brother was infected from the beginning and it was he who killed his parents and all those people. So that means that scene from anime, where Raki and his brother are hiding from Yoma, is not valid anymore.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #589
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    That means Raki's brother was infected from the beginning and it was he who killed his parents and all those people. So that means that scene from anime, where Raki and his brother are hiding from Yoma, is not valid anymore.
    Sadly, the Anime (which BTW the one which drew me to Claymore) is very different from the manga in almost everything; the talk, the scenes, the ending and even in the smallest details which they add and next we find it wasn't needed at all.

  6. #590
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rigald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    That means Raki's brother was infected from the beginning and it was he who killed his parents and all those people. So that means that scene from anime, where Raki and his brother are hiding from Yoma, is not valid anymore.
    I recall Yoma-Zaki says that "he took the body of Raki's brother" like that after killing them and Raki probably passed out .... :|

  7. #591
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    when is the spoiler around
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  8. #592
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    but with clare, i don't think what was shown Was clare. what was it? i think it was a hellcat in clare's form. though of course more than that. it was channeling clare's conciousness and mind, and its body and abilities very similar to clare's. the real clare became in equal part of the Destroyer as the two sisters were. thus it could be the real reason why she couldn't awaken was because she was not real, only a piece of it.
    also its rampage did not happene until she left the body. it could be that it was trying to recover clare's conciousness, which would describe also the nature of the creatures it released from tiself.
    it also seems hinted that this is what happened when we have that raftela dream world scenario. she had managed to mentally overpower the entity and managed to escape.
    perhaps, during the chase of priscilla, clare herself realized this. that her real self was in fact the destroyer, or that she was in fact a part of it. that would also explain how she so easily took over the monster. and, with all of that immense yoki being directed at once, managed to overpower and entrap priscilla.
    Well, whether or not the DoD parasite is actually used is still speculation, but I do think the parasite is may be involved somewhat in creating Claymore. Until Yagi sensei reveal more information, we can't be certain, but even when he does, there would be more questions pop up. lol

    I don't think that the Clare that we saw is a hellcat. lol During her short battle with Priscilla, she did get wounded, but those parasitic rods didn't pop out of her. The way I see it is when Clare defeated Raphaela in the mental world, Raphaela with her last remaining will expelled Clare's body along with her Claymore and her clothes from the Destroyer's body as foreign objects. However, I did think Clare's body did fused with the Destroyer's body briefly when Raphaela cut off Clare's head the first time. Imo, that first battle took place in Clare's mind and after that they were transferred to Raphaela's mind. So Clare since she did fuse with the Destroyer for a brief time, is comparable to Destroyer's body and with her strong will is able to control it. Again, there are still lots unanswered questions, so this is all speculation.

    I hope we get more new information next chapter which is about a week away! woot! So close but yet so far... T_T

    ---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    This is the lie the Org. has been telling to everyone and Miria said so and so the Yoma doesn't change hosts he has one host the one he infected by the Org. from the beginning and the rest is just food.
    Huh?
    Dae stated in Chapter 126 (page 10) that because the yoma's body break downs from overuse and reckless transformation, the parasite keeps changing the host. The organization fabricated information to the public that the yoma eat people and copy their physique and memories.
    In other words, the parasite in some way can transfer itself from one person to another person when the initial person's body breaks down. The yoma doesn't copy the victim's physique or memories after they "eat" them, but in reality, it is the parasite that take control of the person's brain, thus it has control over the person's whole body and has access to their memories.

    The lie Miria was talking in Chapter 126 is that the whole creation of Claymore to take care of yoma and the organization's rule of no killing human that binds them. Giving up their humanity for the sake of humanity without killing any human, but in reality the Claymore warriors were only killing human who had been infected by the organization. Thus, the rule that Claymore can't kill human is completely meaningless and so it is used by the organization to discreetly dispose of the warriors.

    ---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    when is the spoiler around
    Spoilers may pop out as early as this weekend, but around next week for sure since it is the end of the month. However, usually the early ones are fake tho, but still fun to read and discuss. :3

    Edit: Just found a spoiler pop up after posting this lol
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; May 25, 2012 at 11:22 PM.

  9. #593
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    Dae stated in Chapter 126 (page 10) that because the yoma's body break downs from overuse and reckless transformation, the parasite keeps changing the host.
    Dae didn't state anything. You got the wrong guy, just for the record.^^

  10. #594
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    It was Rimuto.

  11. #595
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    Huh?
    Dae stated in Chapter 126 (page 10) that because the yoma's body break downs from overuse and reckless transformation, the parasite keeps changing the host. The organization fabricated information to the public that the yoma eat people and copy their physique and memories.
    In other words, the parasite in some way can transfer itself from one person to another person when the initial person's body breaks down. The yoma doesn't copy the victim's physique or memories after they "eat" them, but in reality, it is the parasite that take control of the person's brain, thus it has control over the person's whole body and has access to their memories.

    The lie Miria was talking in Chapter 126 is that the whole creation of Claymore to take care of yoma and the organization's rule of no killing human that binds them. Giving up their humanity for the sake of humanity without killing any human, but in reality the Claymore warriors were only killing human who had been infected by the organization. Thus, the rule that Claymore can't kill human is completely meaningless and so it is used by the organization to discreetly dispose of the warriors.
    I should be the one saying Huh?
    If what you are saying is true then why do they cry?? truly if they are under the mercy of the parasite and not even the brain but the whole body and even its DNA! There is nothing left of that person so who come they can react like they want? Don't tell me it is well power because if so then they can break free if so which doesn't apply not even in reality! And what Miria said about the Yoma that they were eating and copying was a lie because they don't change their appearance because they are them all along and if what you say is true then why did Yoma Zaki didn't change his form or the Yoma in the cathedral? And if so were was Zaki before the attack and why was he there after? So let us do some math here, Zaki killed 7 people right? Now lets see what Clare stated about Yomas in chapter 6 that they need one each week or two then they start to need more so since he ate 2 from the very first week and it you add Zaki you get three (based on what you said) so to reach 7 dead bodies you need at least like 5 weeks which is a long time and all that he didn't change the host so when does he change the host? next year? All in all it tells us that the lie that Miria mentioned was all about the Yomas in changing in taking and in their existence as a new species which this little detail I can say they make a new species because they are truly no longer humans.

  12. #596
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    It was Rimuto and not Dae. >_< I got the names confused this time. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    I should be the one saying Huh?
    If what you are saying is true then why do they cry?? truly if they are under the mercy of the parasite and not even the brain but the whole body and even its DNA! There is nothing left of that person so who come they can react like they want? Don't tell me it is well power because if so then they can break free if so which doesn't apply not even in reality! And what Miria said about the Yoma that they were eating and copying was a lie because they don't change their appearance because they are them all along and if what you say is true then why did Yoma Zaki didn't change his form or the Yoma in the cathedral? And if so were was Zaki before the attack and why was he there after? So let us do some math here, Zaki killed 7 people right? Now lets see what Clare stated about Yomas in chapter 6 that they need one each week or two then they start to need more so since he ate 2 from the very first week and it you add Zaki you get three (based on what you said) so to reach 7 dead bodies you need at least like 5 weeks which is a long time and all that he didn't change the host so when does he change the host? next year? All in all it tells us that the lie that Miria mentioned was all about the Yomas in changing in taking and in their existence as a new species which this little detail I can say they make a new species because they are truly no longer humans.
    Please reread chapter 126...
    Infected people do develop an intense hunger for human intestines and thus it implies that they do attack and kill people for their intestines.
    It never stated that the parasite changes its host after each kill... Rimuto o(>_<)o lol stated that the parasite change it host when their body breaks down from overuse and reckless transformation...

    I only recalled seeing Raki's brother, Zaki cried, so when you used "they" I'm not sure who the other crying yomas were. The parasite takes possession of the person using their brain as a medium. Thus, it has access to all the victim's memories, so IMO in some way that person may be is still somewhere in there. So I guess that strong intense emotions and not strong will play a role in this crying reaction. If you feel strong intense emotions like witnessing your love one about to get kill, can you really control yourself and not shred tears? People can uncontrollably cry when they feel strong emotions, and they can't keep themselves from crying. Afterall, that yoma is only a parasite taking possession of Zaki's body and with access to his memories.

    I am not sure what you mean that Zaki or the mummy didn't change their form? Zaki bulked up even his shirt is ripped apart and looked way like a typical yoma when he wanted to eat Raki. That mummy was still pretty bulked up for being a dead dried up body.

    In addition, it is possible that the yoma's body that initially attacked Raki's parents and Zaki started to break down and the parasite in some way change its host to Zaki during that attack.

    Miria, herself still considered that Claymore warriors are only killing infected human.

    What I wrote on my last post are all from Chapter 126 and I only added some implications...
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; May 26, 2012 at 08:29 AM.

  13. #597
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    It was Rimuto and not Dae. >_< I got the names confused this time. lol



    Please reread chapter 126...
    Infected people do develop an intense hunger for human intestines and thus they do attack and kill people for their intestines.
    It never stated that the parasite changes its host after each kill... Rimuto o(>_<)o lol stated that the parasite change it host when their body breaks down from overuse and reckless transformation...

    I only recalled seeing Raki's brother, Zaki cried, so when you used "they" I'm not sure who the other crying yomas were. The parasite takes possession of the person using their brain as a medium. Thus, it has access to all the victim's memories, so IMO in some way that person may be is still somewhere in there. So I guess that strong emotions and not strong will play a role in this crying reaction. If you feel strong emotions like witnessing your love one about to get kill, can you really control yourself and not shred tears? People can uncontrollably cry when they feel strong emotions, and they can't keep themselves from crying. Afterall, that yoma is only a parasite taking possession of Zaki's body and with access to his memories.

    I am not sure what you mean that Zaki or the mummy didn't change their form? Zaki bulked up even his shirt is ripped apart and looked way like a typical yoma when he wanted to eat Raki. That mummy was still pretty bulked up for being a dead dried up body.

    Miria, herself still considered that Claymore warriors are only killing infected human.

    What I wrote on my last post are all from Chapter 126...
    Ok first the "they" are Zaki and Clare's brother.
    Second I did read the chapter before posting so I know you were quoting but what I think is happening is that what Rimuto said has many ways to understand plus no matter what he says there is more to it than he said add to that the lie could be understood in many ways which I did understand it the same as you did at the beginning then thought what if which made me speculate this theory which lots seemed to accept and take it as not a contradiction to what is said because the not can be applied on what he said before as the claimed lie by the Org. plus all the theory of emotions I did write about I suppose before somewhere in this thread which is close in principle to what you wrote.
    And Finally I didn't talk about the transformation, I talked about changing their bodies(host) with time which never happened at all in the entire manga! And I do believe that are infected but can they be returned back? someone asked before and I responded as Dae would never do it because it is part of his personality that he is proud of his creations and as a result he will never destroy or ruin his creations in any way so with this in mind, can they come back? My answer is no. So can we still call them humans?

    ---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

    BTW Galatea you are the replay N.600 Congratz

  14. #598
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Ok first the "they" are Zaki and Clare's brother.
    Second I did read the chapter before posting so I know you were quoting but what I think is happening is that what Rimuto said has many ways to understand plus no matter what he says there is more to it than he said add to that the lie could be understood in many ways which I did understand it the same as you did at the beginning then thought what if which made me speculate this theory which lots seemed to accept and take it as not a contradiction to what is said because the not can be applied on what he said before as the claimed lie by the Org. plus all the theory of emotions I did write about I suppose before somewhere in this thread which is close in principle to what you wrote.
    Hmm I don't remember if Clare's brother cried or not, but the same emotion theory can be applied if it's a closed love one. I know that what Rimuato said can be interpret it in different ways. But, your theory claims that the parasite only has one host. Rimuto clearly stated that the parasite changes its host because their body breaks down form overuse and reckless transformation. Considering that Rimuto knew the organization was done for and he would be killed, I don't see any reason for him to lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    And Finally I didn't talk about the transformation, I talked about changing their bodies(host) with time which never happened at all in the entire manga! And I do believe that are infected but can they be returned back? someone asked before and I responded as Dae would never do it because it is part of his personality that he is proud of his creations and as a result he will never destroy or ruin his creations in any way so with this in mind, can they come back? My answer is no. So can we still call them humans
    Oh ok. Because you said change their forms, so I thought you meant transformation. Yagi sensei always wanted to keep some nature of things and information hidden. If we saw that the parasite changes its host from early on, then what were revealed in this chapter wouldn't have that much impact or shock value. Those information about yoma were from chapter 1, 6 and other earlier chapters, not until chapter 126 more yoma information is revealed which is 10+ years... Arghh.... Yagi sensei is good at fishing readers! lol Getting us hooked and veeeeeeerry slowly wheeling us in!

    Well, it is not really about what we think if they are human or not. Miria herself still think that the Claymore creation is a lie, because all the warriors are doing were killing infected human.

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    BTW Galatea you are the replay N.600 Congratz
    Umm thanks? lol Do I win a prize or something? lol But I think your reply was N.600, mine was N.601.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; May 26, 2012 at 09:08 AM.

  15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #599
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    True we all can agree that Yagi knows almost all the tricks in the book but this is what drew me to Claymore and one of the things I like is that you can discuss it and each time you get a different result And about:
    Quote Quote:
    Umm thanks? lol Do I win a prize or something? lol But I think your reply was N.600, mine was N.601.
    Sorry you don't :P but technically you are the replay N.600 but the post N.601 but what matters in this forum are the replies because that's what you can see when we look at the numbers from the main page.

  17. #600
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

    so those bad guys will look and free priscila, but they dont know that clare is there and she will be free as well.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

New Reply
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts