Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

16 32.00%
  • Good

22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

9 18.00%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Horrible

3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

Hopefully, but this process requires Yoki Manipulation which they are not capable of.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    so those bad guys will look and free priscila, but they dont know that clare is there and she will be free as well.
    That would make a lot of sense.
    And then, we can go to Clare's story instead of following Miria's.

Don't get me wrong, I like Miria.
    She's a very interesting character, but I really want to know how Clare's story will end.
    I'm especially eager to see Clare and Raki reunion.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Although I'm not into that reunion but I wanna see Clare vs. Priss and the face of Dae watching them fighting that would be a face you will never forget.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    so those bad guys will look and free priscila, but they dont know that clare is there and she will be free as well.
    if you mean "The Organisation" I doubt they have a clue where she is.....
    I say they gone back to the Mainland

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    That would make a lot of sense.
    And then, we can go to Clare's story instead of following Miria's.
    Don't get me wrong, I like Miria.
    She's a very interesting character, but I really want to know how Clare's story will end.
    I'm especially eager to see Clare and Raki reunion.
    yes that will be the next Arc which will be out very shortly.....

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Although I'm not into that reunion but I wanna see Clare vs. Priss and the face of Dae watching them fighting that would be a face you will never forget.
    thats mainly depends on Raki and how he feels....
    as for Dae.... my opinion, he won't be there because the "Org" is destroyed hopefully he knocks off Rubel and returns back to the Mainland, he knows what Clare would do to him once she is back with Raki

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    if you mean "The Organisation" I doubt they have a clue where she is.....
    I have to disagree because you are forgetting about Dae's personality as he is driven by the love of have the perfect creation (Priss) so he won't go back before seeing her with his own eyes. So yes he will find the blob but how? My guess is through Cassandra because he didn't make his move not till she left!

Quote Quote:
    thats mainly depends on Raki and how he feels....
    as for Dae.... my opinion, he won't be there because the "Org" is destroyed hopefully he knocks off Rubel and returns back to the Mainland, he knows what Clare would do to him once she is back with Raki
    I think you misunderstood me, what I meant was that I don't want to see the reunion not now because I don't want Claymore to jump from being a shounen (close to seinen) into a shoujo manga plus it will ruin our long waited time for a reunion so meaningless at this time. Now about Dae, like I said he will go to find Priss because it is part of his personality, his nature so without guessing I'm sure that he will go to find Priss and won't go before that to the mainland. As for Rubel, I don't think he served his purpose yet as I believe there is something left for him to do (which I don't know what it is because this part is only for Yagi to decide).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Friday;2905489]if you mean "The Organisation" I doubt they have a clue where she is.....

well in the last chapter i think, the guy say he mike have a clue were the real body of pris is. you know the guy who use (EDO TENSEI) to bring back the strongest claymore. just joking on the edo tensei but if you read naruto, u know what point im trying to say
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Well great, Vinland Saga turned into Farmland Saga and now Vagabond has turned into Farmabond. Let's hope we do not get Farmmore with Raki planting radishes around the blob learning life lessons about violence.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

To tell the truth I never had high hopes for Raki so what you're writing is plausible.

Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

To tell the truth I never had high hopes for Raki so what you're writing is plausible.
    For me, Raki is like Jean, Claire's "get out of jail card with potential to be really interesting if fleshed out, but ultimately probably doomed to be sidekick material.

In a way, I was excited when Raki went with Priscilla and Isley, because he ultimately got his own adventure separate of Claire, even if it is not told. While I think Raki and Claire make a fun duo at times due to contrasting personalities, I just hope he does not become just another sidekick or even worse, become a sacrificial lamb like Jean so the story can continue. When it comes to Jean, I think she should have been a ghost. At least then she would have a chance to break out of the dull Bushido/"You saved me therefore you own me" logic she seemed enslaved to. I can see the friendship aspect being touching to people, but having a character subvert themselves to the point of looking like a passive pawn is annoying. She could have been more and Raki could be more if given the chance.

That being said, I would have paid to see Raki and Jean meet. Why? Because they would be bros and both of them would be being able to complain about being Claire's get out of jail free card. It is the one thing I believe that horrid anime ending did right.
    Last edited by Nixl; May 28, 2012 at 08:29 PM.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to disagree because you are forgetting about Dae's personality as he is driven by the love of have the perfect creation (Priss) so he won't go back before seeing her with his own eyes. So yes he will find the blob but how? My guess is through Cassandra because he didn't make his move not till she left!
    as I mention in the last chp.....
    Deneve will take Raki & Miria back to Rabona and show Clare/Priss "Blob" and Dae following from behind, that's how probaly Dae will find Priss instead of Cass.

I also like to correct myself...
    Rubel knocks off Dae and returns to the Mainland but thats still yet to come....

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    For me, Raki is like Jean, Claire's "get out of jail card with potential to be really interesting if fleshed out, but ultimately probably doomed to be sidekick material.

In a way, I was excited when Raki went with Priscilla and Isley, because he ultimately got his own adventure separate of Claire, even if it is not told. While I think Raki and Claire make a fun duo at times due to contrasting personalities, I just hope he does not become just another sidekick or even worse, become a sacrificial lamb like Jean so the story can continue. When it comes to Jean, I think she should have been a ghost. At least then she would have a chance to break out of the dull Bushido/"You saved me therefore you own me" logic she seemed enslaved to. I can see the friendship aspect being touching to people, but having a character subvert themselves to the point of looking like a passive pawn is annoying. She could have been more and Raki could be more if given the chance.

That being said, I would have paid to see Raki and Jean meet. Why? Because they would be bros and both of them would be being able to complain about being Claire's get out of jail free card. It is the one thing I believe that horrid anime ending did right.
    I don't think that Yagi would ever use Raki as a sacrifice so that Clare can live if any it will be the opposite. As for Jean this thing was predicted but I never predicted that it will happen that way because based of her personality she will sacrifice herself to save the one who saved her no matter what she does, it will never be enough in her opinion. And Yagi when he chose his 7 ghosts he needed 7 because of this number being special even in religions this number is special so he is not the only one who chose this number and used it twice; in the number of surviving ghosts and the time skip (lots of mangaka uses this number like Hiro Mashima) so if he chose Jean he would have to sacrifice one of the other 3 (Cynthia,Tabitha or Yuma) which will let us say ok the strongest survived which is not the purpose of Miria's plan. For Raki to be a sidekick, I suppose he was like a sidekick in the beginning but now I think he is just a part of the story and a character with a purpose but -sadly- won't die. Indeed the both could've been more but for Jean she completed her purpose and although she died, Yagi appeared to liked her so even in death she appeared and mentioned many times like with Raphaela and Priss, so Yagi isn't an unfair person, he is fair and those who didn't have the chance he gives them one as the manga moves forward.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    as I mention in the last chp.....
    Deneve will take Raki & Miria back to Rabona and show Clare/Priss "Blob" and Dae following from behind, that's how probaly Dae will find Priss instead of Cass.

I also like to correct myself...
    Rubel knocks off Dae and returns to the Mainland but thats still yet to come....
    Now I think that this needs more than a chapter because if Raki comes they would move in human speed which takes time (even in their speed it took them many chapters) and Yagi rarely gives skips in time unless it is justified and at the time being we have more problems other than Clare/Priss like Cassandra and the rest of the labs(Yoma labs) and the MiB issues so those should be focused on first before jumping into Clare's issue.
    But the idea of Rubel escaping the way you mentioned is clever and very possible to happen because he can't stay any longer not now because the warriors know who he is and he is on the list of who should be killed.
    Last edited by littleangel; May 29, 2012 at 07:11 AM.

Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

I would take Jean over Deneve or Tabitha at the moment. He could have kept it at 7, but perhaps deleted Taby imo.

Furthermore, the very issue that I have is that Jean completed a purpose and that is it. She died. Jean ended up being a function or a tool for Claire than a full character in my opinion. Raki to a less degree also suffers from being a functional character. In the beginning, he was the excuse/reason for Yagi to explain or show aspects that would otherwise be announced too roughly on its own. We were explained the entire premise of the story through Raki, the concept of awakening was through Raki, and the entire Claymore rank/number system was explained to Raki, not to mention he was used to open up Priscilla's and Isley's story. Even as late as the 80s or 90s, Raki was an excuse to introduce Rene or bring Priscilla's arm to Dae in a sense.

Raki and Jean move the plot along, but they rarely interacted to the same degree as Claire, Miria, Helen, or Deneve. They served their function, but after hearing Deneve's theories or Tabitha's...something, I think I would have liked to hear from these two more. Also, it annoys me when you have a characters like Jean or Raki that are utterly consumed by the logic of "You saved me now you own me. " It kills me for some reason. I just think it is a cheap way to create a companion if all it revolves around is that companion dying to keep the story afloat. Jean fell into that trap, Raki has not, yet.

Here is one reason to like Raki and Jean, they called shenanigans on Helen, Deneve, and Claire. Jean and Raki are anti-tough guy act, which also means anti-Deneve, which means they fight for freedom and Democracy, which means...they are better than Deneve? Yeah, I am totally sure that makes sense.
    Last edited by Nixl; May 29, 2012 at 06:53 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Here is one reason to like Raki and Jean, they called shenanigans on Helen, Deneve, and Claire. Jean and Raki are anti-tough guy act, which also means anti-Deneve, which means they fight for freedom and Democracy, which means...they are better than Deneve? Yeah, I am totally sure that makes sense.
    Roflmao, I get what you are saying Nixl....I love anti-tough guys, because they reveal just how laughable some people are - believe me, I'm still waiting for someone to put down Deneve, she's had it coming for a long time.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you're trying to say Nixl but the problem is if Deneve or Tabitha died, Jean would ruin the plot and not only that may lead to the death of the remaining ghosts and that is due to the fact the Jean sucks as a leader! So lets say that Tabitha died and Jean was there, so after Miria's fake death who would lead the ghosts? Simply, it would be Jean. Since Jean is a bad leader she will lead them into their doom so her death actually was a smart move of Yagi not a bad thing (probably just for Clare and the fans). As for Raki he is one of the main characters in the manga in the beginning and back now (sadly) but doesn't mean he is a functional character because in lots of chapters, it was Raki who moved the plot not Clare and not only that, he made somethings possible to happen like the Twins joining the battle and other things which indicates that he will provide more in the future (again sadly). And about the save me thing, I have to say that it is real as some people have that kind of honor that they can't live without repaying the debt in full and to tell you the truth Clare is one of them; all of what she is doing is simply repaying Teresa everything she has done for her.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

A character owing a debt is one thing, but a character being completely consumed by it is another. Claire has had instances of being something other than the girl that wants revenge for Teresa, even if those times were marginal. Jean and to a lesser degree Raki have not and I would love to have seen that play out differently. If Deneve and Helen could receive a multitude of chapters of nearly getting killed and thus require saving(saved from Isley, saved from Hellcats, saved from Priscilla,etc) then couldn't Raki and Jean get a little more?

Here is an idea of Jean could have worked into the ghosts without being a leader.

-Deneve proposes a theory, Jean smacks her.
    -Helen and Deneve never change in their antics, Jean smacks them some more.

She would have been the ghost fact checker and someone that would have called Miria out on her solo suicide mission against the organization.
    Last edited by Nixl; May 29, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

New Reply
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast