Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

16 32.00%
  • Good

22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

9 18.00%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Horrible

3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

I have to agree with you Shiek because even if we take Raki who I hate the most in Claymore, I can't say as a character (although sucks) but well written and the way Yagi should him was actually good because he should his true personality in the manga even if it is childish and stuff you can't say he didn't show it well so this means that Yagi is an amazing writer and drawer and this is the N.1 thing it matters in the story which is, do you get the character? Do you get what is happening? Even for deep thinkers and shallow ones do they all get it well? And if so then this story has the bases to succeed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heres's an interesting thought for discussion while we wait for the chapter....

Dae says that he's found out an interesting possibility that will lead him to Priscilla (the blob)....it can't be the blob itself, because his words say he has found something else that will lead him to it...so what is it exactly?

From what I recall, people just kept assuming that we will see them go to the blob, but it can't be if we look at his words right...unless of course, the 'thing' he is referring to is the blob itself and he's not referring to it as Priscilla.

Kudos to Dany for making me realize that.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post

Dae says that he's found out an interesting possibility that will lead him to Priscilla (the blob)....it can't be the blob itself, because his words say he has found something else that will lead him to it...so what is it exactly?.
    Perhaps those rods from Raki's shoulder. We don't know what happened to those.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Possibility....Priscilla's arm expelled them from his body, but they are probably just laying around....could be.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Claymore 126 Discussion / 127 Predictions

Possibility....Priscilla's arm expelled them from his body, but they are probably just laying around....could be.
    after rereading 125...bare with me,i think prissy showing up physically or not was dae's plan(of course).but,as far as locating the blob...i think he is talking about cassy doing it.i say bare with me because...during hysteria's"last word"awakening...prissy personality took over once hysteria started to talk about teresa...but when she release prissy's yoki(i assume that is what it was),to me it seemed that cassy was taken by it(and not necessarily by it's power)she's a walking corpse and also in awakened form(why have fear).
    then prissy shows her face...and mumbles something to miria...then precedes to attack.after her presence is extinguished...cassy walks up and eyes them up(as if she is looking for someone in particular...teresa maybe) and then mumbles in the same effect.she then walks away...
    now presumming this is what dae wanted was for prissy to show up...i think he is just realizing priscella's true power.she may just have possessed(so to say hysteria and then cassy).this is another reason i said...that if cassy is on the cover of this chapter/volume...then she will be significate in some way(be it eating through the blob or what not)...
    just a thought...don't rip me to much shiek
    Last edited by gnut; May 31, 2012 at 05:20 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Dae says that he's found out an interesting possibility that will lead him to Priscilla (the blob)....it can't be the blob itself, because his words say he has found something else that will lead him to it...so what is it exactly?

From what I recall, people just kept assuming that we will see them go to the blob, but it can't be if we look at his words right...unless of course, the 'thing' he is referring to is the blob itself and he's not referring to it as Priscilla.

Kudos to Dany for making me realize that.
    My bet is on Cassandra that she will lead them there but freeing her is another story which after this chapter or the next one we will have enough information to speculate about this.
    Last edited by littleangel; June 01, 2012 at 06:33 AM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, cassandra will most likely lead them (dae and rubel) to the blob, unless dae suddenly got super yoki sensing skills of course

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well to tell the truth, some can argue that they can find her by tracking her just like Rubel did with Raphaela which is a very hard thing to do and need someone who is a master in tracking but to me I like to go with the idea of Casandra leading them.

New Reply
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43