Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

16 32.00%
  • Good

22 44.00%
  • Neither good, nor bad

9 18.00%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Horrible

3 6.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 126 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 126 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 126 Spoiler Thread

Chinese Script
    千呼万唤始出来,犹抱琵琶半遮面
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    话说125话结束后,拖延了10话之久的史达夫大战终于落下帷幕,然而事实的真相并不是这样的。
    这一切,只是一个阴谋,是组织内部因为某个邪恶计划,所以采取的一步简单行动而已。
    拿基向姐姐们表达了自己与爱妻兔子的思慕之情,却把情妇二呆的事情瞒的严严实实。众人一鼓作气攻入组织内部,却发现列姆托等人早已不知所踪。
    另外一边,达耶露出诡异的笑容,用匕首将腹黑鲁路捅倒在血泊之中。
    “辛苦了这么久,是该歇歇了。”他说。
    接着,从怀里面,他掏出了小半只手,“正因为如此,我才会一直这样疯狂……”接着,一个黑影趁乱离开了史达夫。
    众人在史达夫的一间石室里,发现了大量正在蠕动着,孕育着生命气息的,形似卵一样的东西。
    正疑惑间,一股强烈的妖气提升,一些像流丽腿状物的东西破壳而出(从外形看很像蜘蛛)。众人猝不及防,伤亡惨重,训练生们更是近乎全部阵亡——
    虽然经过苦战,米里雅等人终于消灭了眼前的怪物群,不过拿基却哭得死去活来,就像死了老婆一样。更为糟糕的是,作为一个男人,他的某个部位经过强烈一击以后,已失去固有的生理功能。
    米里雅一阵叹息。眼前的这个男人,也许已不能被称为男人了。
    只是与那只手融合以后,那个男人从某种意义上也可以被称作战士。
    迪维缓缓向前,在拿基肩上拍了一下。
    “没关系的,拿基”她说:“防御型的你应该还是可以长出来的=。=”
    一边的海伦也是拼命的点头,只是一直都没说话的塔巴莎头上拉下了十七道黑线。
    拿基破涕而笑,雨过天晴,几人一合计,终于走上了寻兔之路——

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1558318885

Needs good translation...

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

spoiler 2 (Chinese) man that was fast ... 30 seconds between spoilers

站在旁边观看的组织的两人
    其中一人表示结果很满意
    米莉亚和拿基说完话
    就与另外两人进入组织内部搜查
    米莉亚找到一个地下室
    里面有很巨大的好像觉醒者的东西
    可能是龙的末裔
    大概猜测与制造战士们有关
    然后米莉亚毁灭了那里
    向大家宣告组织的结束

EDIT: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1558274395
    Spoiler Picture

pic posted with spoiler 2 fyi

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Well, if spoiler 2 is true (and the google translate i did of it was accurate)... it means Yoma/ABs are descended from Dragons.

Can't say we didn't all see that one coming

Chinese Raw scan posted by gene
    http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore

Added spoiler info here for easy access - bene
    Last edited by benelori; April 29, 2012 at 08:40 AM.

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

holy shit, what? Miria is going to free that creature? What if it wrecks havoc everywhere. I hope priscilla kills it fast!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pics already? Well, Gooral said somebody already had the new issue...hell, we'll probably get the chinese scan tomorrow.

They are descended from Dragons?....Yeah, nobody has thought on that one before

Still, I guess it's nice for these things to finally be confirmed and have a true answer....till now after all, it's been completely unknown how exactly the Org generates base Yoma; it looked like they made them from nothing, but now we have a definitive answer.

Definitely another revelation chapter....what I mean is, now the enigma of the Yoma is truly explained since we know how they were being made; the mystique for that is gone as well :/

I suppose it's a perspective thing though - some people may say the "magic" of things isn't lost when it's secrets are revealed and/or it's actually grounded in science...I suppose I can understand that, and I know from a story-perspective it was going to happen eventually...one of those things though where, the time has come, so I guess we'll see how we make of it.

At any rate, I'm happy this looks like an all-talking chapter...because, as much as we want to get to Claire/Priscilla, their are way way too many loose-ends behind...hopefully Yagi actually gets to them.

That giant head Miria is looking at that's chained down....who is that? It's not Isley, despite the resemblence...it's past 2am though over here, so my brain is probably malfunctioning.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

The cool thing is, we may actually get to see Dragons again in this chapter....it's certainly been a very long time.

Google translate of the first spoiler:

After the end of the words 125 words, delaying 10 words long, Shida Fu war finally came to an end, however, the truth is not the case.
    It all just a conspiracy is a simple action within the organization because of an evil plan, so take the step.
    Take the base to the sisters expressed their yearning for affection with his beloved wife rabbit, yet the mistress of two stayed things to hide tightly. Everyone bang scored within the organization, but it find Lie Mutuo and other people had disappeared.
    The other side, Daye reveal the strange smile, belly black Lu Lu stabbed with a dagger down in a pool of blood.
    Hard for so long, take a rest. "He said.
    Then, from the pregnant inside, he pulled out less than half the hand, "Because of this, I will have been so crazy ......" Then, a shadow in disarray left Shida Fu.
    Everyone in the Shida Fu, a stone room, and found the same thing is crawling around, and carries the breath of life, the shape of eggs.
    Is doubt, a strong Yaoqi upgrade, some of the things like the flowing leg tilting hatched (from the shape like the spider). Everyone off guard, suffered heavy casualties, training students are nearly all killed -
    Through hard work, Mili Ya, who finally wiped out the front of the monster group, take the base of tears, like death, like his wife. To make matters worse, as a man, one of his parts later after a strong blow, has lost its inherent physiological functions.
    Mili Ya burst of a sigh. In front of this man, perhaps known as the man.
    And the fusion of the hand, the man in a sense can be called soldiers.
    DeVito slowly forward and patted the shoulders to take the base.
    "Never mind, take the base," she said: "defensive you should still be able to grow out of."
    Side of Helen is desperately nodded, just has been no talk of Taba Sha head to pull down the seventeen black line.
    Take-based Poti smile, a storm, a few people together, and finally embarked on the road to find rabbit -

Personally, my favorite bits were "everybody bang scored within the Organization", though I quite like that pregnant part

On the other hand, I'm not crazy for making innuendo jokes but this bit....To make matters worse, as a man, one of his parts later after a strong blow, has lost its inherent physiological functions.

I feel bad for any man whose part "lost it's inherent physiological functions"

Ahem, anyway, I'm guessing the man is Raki - what gets my attention is that bit about the arm and now being able to be called "soldiers"....this could actually reveal that Raki is indeed now truly superhuman because of Priscilla's arm....which was very likely - even if Priscilla's massive yoki and the Rods corruptive yoki both flushed out of his system, their were surely going to be some residual effect...the chances of him being enhanced in some way outweighed the chances of him still being purely human, despite my preference for the latter.

The ending looks like they are going to find Rabbit (Claire )
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't care about how miria killed the d**n leadear and how they destroyed the org.

Just noticed in the very last page, it said "claymore - おわり"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Can't believe Claymore is ENDED like thiiiis?
    Last edited by gene; April 28, 2012 at 01:58 AM.

8. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gene, first off, nice to see you here

Secondly...relax - unless your language skills are revealing something about this chapter, I think it goes without saying that Claymore can't end anytime soon...that's....well, that's ridiculous for a trillion and one reasons.

Now yes, I suppose you could argue that, with the Fall of Staff, big events are happening...but obviously, Claymore isn't ending anytime soon.....I mean, unless something is or has happened to Yagi in real life, I can't imagine any sort of abrupt premature ending to Claymore.

Unless you actually have the chapter, which I don't know....let's wait and see what happens
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Shiek
    It might be an announcement saying that Claymore will end in the next 5 chapters. Chapter 126 begins volume 23rd so I'm sure Yagi will fill it up with content. Although he could do some Extra Scenes, who knows but my 'educated' guess is that we will get at least 5 new chapters. It also might be that Yagi will end Claymore with 126th chapter and start Claymore 2 taking the story to the mainland and DoD. And I'm sure Gene has the chapter already.

As for this revelation, I was actually pretty close when I wrote this on Animesuki:
    The [Organization's] trump card (...) is a youma queen hidden in the darkest corner of MiB's HQ from which all the youma energy has it's source and once she's killed everyone would become normal again and MiB would have to begin their research from scratch. This idea was derived from Raciella's incident where she could control and give energy to hellcats (we don't know what would happen to them once Raciella died, probably they wouldn't also die but who knows).

To which Ryus replied:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryus
    I like parts of the idea... but uh... ... how did they org keeps it's yoki hidden from everyone? or does it choose to suppress it own yoki? Also how/what do they feed it? Argh... I suppose all my issues with it are logistical and could be explained away later.
    Which is a good point to the actual thing we're seeing in the spoiler pic. How come no one noticed it? And if Miria knew about it's existence why did she bullshit everyone about some hidden village and ore and not just tell them she had seen this DoD?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SpeedyIX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post

My guess is that the Org has had that thing locked up somewhere (hence then chains) and have been using bits and pieces of it to create claymores from the start.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it would make sense that they were descended from dragons (actually descended from the dragon-kin). In war its pretty common the back engineer enemy technology and turn it against them. The organization would have had to get their base material from somewhere, the most obvious choice is the very creatures they are fighting against. There have been a ot of tells after the dragon-kin were mentioned. One big one was in the Yoki sensing aspect, a fairly useless skill if your enemy had a different type of power then you're own. Also, some yoma had the ability to fly...hint hint much ^^

Theory time

Yoma are probably the result of hybridizing humans directly with dragon-kin(or possible a baby form of dragon-kin). Then you take that creatures flesh and dilute it further by splicing it with a human, which results in a Claymore. If Yoma are hyrbrid's The dragon-kin's cells may be dominate in nature, in a 50/50 split the cells overtake the creature they are placed inside resulting in a creature that is half dragon-kin and half human, with instincts that lean more towards the former. The result of this forced mutation however is stable, always resulting in the same hybridized creature. That might be the result of some stability mechanisms in the dragons bodies, similar to the growth inhibitors found in most mammals. Next you take that Yoma and use it's flesh to create a Claymore. The Claymore itself is designed to purposely lack this control mechanism and as the claymore matures into it's adult phase it goes through a singular uninhibited growth cycle which is called awakening. The Yoma/Dragon cells go out of control and consume the host organism, changing it into a creature Like but superior(in some cases I'd say) to all former members.

We actually see this kind of thing in Hybrid animals, Tiger/Lion hybrids are perfect examples. The Tiglon (lioness+Tiger) Receives two growth inhibiting gene's passed down from the male tiger and the female lion and never surpasses the size of either animal. The Liger on the other hand (Lion+Tigeress) doesn't receive any growth inhibiting gene since neither parent in this coupling passes that gene, its opposite gender member does. The result is an absolutely huge cat with females bigger then the males of either parent specie and males that a freaking enormous.

The Organization was trying to make controllable "Super dragon-kin" using genetic tinkering similar to this concept. They achieved the goal with AB's, broke the mold with AO's (and Prissy) and nearly perfected the technique with Alicia and Beth. Well that is is any of this is based in anything remotely genetic or science like ^^ it may be all crazy and magical for all i know.
    Last edited by SaphG1; April 28, 2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: typos of course ^^

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

@Shiek

Sadly I have got the book and that's what i read.....
    The last sentence is as follows:

この日 全戰士の反乱と長リムとの死により
    この地の組織の長い歷史に幕がおりた

CLAYMORE-おわり

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    @Shiek

Sadly I have got the book and that's what i read.....
    The last sentence is as follows:

この日 全戰士の反乱と長リムとの死により
    この地の組織の長い歷史に幕がおりた

CLAYMORE-おわり
    Mmh well...I can't say much until the content of the chapter is known in full but that would be kind of disappointing...maybe a sequel series would come out.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@SaphG1
    You're making a common mistake. There are no dragon-kins in Claymore. Let me quote Cyclone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone
    Oh good grief - this again?
    There is no Dragons' kin - there never was. Blame blind (the translator).
    There is no "Dragonic tribe" (though it's close) - blame 10sigh for this one.

The term was - and always has been - "ryuu no matsuei no ichozoku" meaning "tribe/race of the descendants of dragons".
    These DoDs (for short) are one race on the enemy's side. The enemies side does not have a name (neither does the Org's side).
    Or:
    Quote Originally Posted by ergon
    They restored my partial translation actually...but its like ten pages back now

"but one force took a non-human race, with extremely tough skin, who are actually called the descendants of dragons, into their allies" is what I thought it meant at first, then I thought "...you could almost say they are descended from dragons..." was better...but looking at it again, I think what it really says is

"but one force took a non-human race into their allies, with such hard, tough skin that they could be said to have descended from dragons."

Pretty much, theres no dragons, these guys are just really really tough. Hence the need for indestructible swords.

ps: n00ks and anthrax are a bit extreme
    Bottom line - Descendants of Dragons (DoD) is the most accurate term.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep looks like Claymore has ended and hope there is Claymore 2 coming ..
    Spoiler 2's translation says at the end "Complete"
    From Google Translate:
    Quote Quote:
    Standing next to watch the two organizations
    One of them said very satisfied with the results
    Emilia and get the base finished speaking
    Into the tissue and the other two internal search
    Emilia find a basement
    There are very huge, as if awakening something
    May be the Descendants of the Dragon
    Probably guess with the manufacture of soldiers
    Emilia destruction there
    To declare the end of the organization
    Complete

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... just woke up all happy hoping for more spoilee info but to get "Claymore End" is a bloodly buzzkill.

I hope the series 2 speculation is true and/or us getting a few more chapaters before it does since this is a horrible place to end. Im starting to fear the worst that the publisher cancled the series in x chapters and Yagi ended it as best as he could in that time... if the ratings of Claymore of late are any indication I fear series 2 wont happen... but I know Im being pessimestic. The timing of this and the events on AS are just too close for me not to feel assholes are conspiring... I bet its the org

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore's rankings weren't that bad. But what's more important volumes sold really well and not many manga sold better (even some WSJ titles sell less than Claymore). So I doubt it would be cancelled because of this. If anything I would think that Yagi became tired with the story or maybe wasn't satisfied with what he's done and decided to end it before it would get even worse. But to be honest I'm sceptical that it's the end. That doesn't make sense at this moment. Also, usually there is a prior notice before sth like that happens. And Yagi will still have to come up with about 150 pages to fill the volume unless volume 22nd would be extra large.

New Reply
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast