Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Medaka Box (Season 1 & 2)

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Medaka Box (Season 1 & 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That sucks... Now when the best character appears... Such a pity...

Anshinin-sans /Ajimus entrance speech was awesome... Her look with the killing intent... splendid...
    True that. I'm pretty sure Gainax planned for a third season, after all MB ranked the best during the Minus and Non-Equal Arc (which probably is the best of the whole series) + it's finally time for the by far most loved character of the series. I'm not sure though, after the disaster of the first season it's more than likely that the second season wasn't a success either, which makes it hard to say if they will go for a third one. It's their own fault though. While the start of the series may not be to everyone's liking, they did a pretty horrible job with the adaption. I could feel that they wanted to skip it and just go to Kumagawa all the way. Meh, maybe there's a chance. I really want to see Kumagawa and Anshin'in in action

And yep, that speech was great That's what I meant, you could see that they actually care for Anshin'in and put some thought into it, what they didn't do for the whole first season and a good bunch of the second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Well Medaka Box is different and not everyones taste.
    I love it.
    Nisio Isin is always great I believe you've watched the Monogatari series? Definitely better than Medaka Box, which can be utter win but utter fail at times too.
    Nisio's style is not for everyone but the Monogatari series got a huge boost thanks to SHAFT's genius animation style while Gainax... well everything has been said

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Medaka Box (Season 1 & 2)

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Nisio Isin is always great I believe you've watched the Monogatari series? Definitely better than Medaka Box, which can be utter win but utter fail at times too.
    Nisio's style is not for everyone but the Monogatari series got a huge boost thanks to SHAFT's genius animation style while Gainax... well everything has been said
    I haven't watched it yet but I intend to.

But I really have to say I love Medaka Box. Because it punchs almost every standard shounen Manga in the face whilst beeing totally stupid sometimes...
    On the other hand... Even if it would suck really hard: Kumagawa is all an I could ask for the perfect shounen "hero" XD

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2