Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Episodes: 12
    Aired: Apr 9, 2012 to ?
    Producers: Silver Link
    Genres: Mystery, Horror, Romance

Summary:

The story takes place in Seikyou Private School. A facility that consists of multiple buildings that connect together to accommodate both junior and senior high school students. Sixty years of ongoing renovations and expansions have meant most of the old inner structures have been sealed and abandoned. Classrooms turned into storage rooms, staircases no longer in use, hallways like dark alleys. With the existence of such a maze-like building, it is only natural that rumours of the paranormal would appear.

One day first-year middle school student Teiichi Niiya gets lost in this maze and by chance arrives at an old storage room. This is where he meets Yuuko Kanoe, a mysterious girl with raven black, long silky hair and a tall and slender figure, who introduces herself as the ghost of the old school building. For some unexplainable reason Niiya is the only one able to see this spirit and she herself does not have any recollection of the reasons or time of her death, nor any lingering feelings about life itself. Curious about the circumstances of her death the two create a paranormal investigation club and seek to find out the truth about it and the many other mysteries surrounding the school.

Comment:

From what I have heard and read about the series, this really could be an interesting show. I looked at a few manga pictures and have to say that I'm even more excited now, this definitely could be one of my favs of the season if executed well.
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; April 06, 2012 at 12:41 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Quite interesting, I don't know. After watching Another, I'm more interested to explore this kind of anime related to mystery and a bit psychological. What about the staff and cast?

edit: I've just noticed the first episode is already out. I will give it a try then. ^^

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I have seen the first episode. Nothing much so far, just mainly introduction. Art is quite good; I don't like how Niiya looks like but the girls are okay. Soundtrack, not so much, rather strange in my ears. Hopefully by next episodes we can explore more the awesomeness of this series. ^^
    Last edited by phio_chan; April 15, 2012 at 04:57 AM.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Quite interesting, I don't know. After watching Another, I'm more interested to explore this kind of anime related to mystery and a bit psychological.

I have seen the first episode. Nothing much so far, just mainly introduction. Art is quite good; I don't like how Niiya looks like but the girls are okay. Soundtrack, not so much, rather strange in my ears. Hopefully by next episodes we can explore more the awesomeness of this series. ^^
    I'm on a mystery/horror/psychological trip lately too but I'm really on the verge of dropping this. The first episode was okay but I read that it was made-up, the manga starts with the events from episode 2, which didn't reallly impress me either. Looks like it will be more of a humorous horror/mystery kind of manga and that's something I'm not too fond of :/ might try the third episode to make sure but looking at the fact that the main characters aren't that appealing to me it's more likely that I will drop the show @@

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like this series didn't really give strong impression, eh?

Well, I'm following until episode 5 so far. Nothing much really, a bit humor here and there but not too much and very enjoyable. In fact I think there are more ecchi scenes that serious ones, looks almost like a fan-service only. I'm curious to know who Yuuko-san is, but I can probably just skip right to the last episode that way then. >__<

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply