Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 75, 76 and 77 Discussion/Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 75, 76 and 77 Discussion/Predicitions

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Idiot. To say Sanada > Echizen is allowing your favourite character to override your common sense. Konomi has underlined Ryoma is the best many times. Even in Pair Puri Vol. 5 he states the top of the Middle School tennis world is Ryoma and Yukimura and emphasises Ryoma being the best. That was set even after Sanada unleashed BA.
    Did you even read what I said? Here, I'll refresh your memory

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I say "if" Sanada > Echizen. I'm not saying he is. But it won't surprise me "if" he is.
    If you been around here for as long as other regular here post, you'll know that Echizen and Kintarou are my top 2 favorite characters in Prince of Tennis. But I'm just not the kind of people that let my own favoritism affect my opinion of what actually could be going on. Thanks.

Oh, and that indeed set after Sanada unleashed BA, before he can control it. It doesn't say anything.

Konomi wont have Ryoma defeat someone and let Ryoma get surpassed by that person in this series. Konomi never has, and likely never will. Which is why in the manga, Tezuka has never lost to Ryoma. This is to the keep the possibility of Tezuka being the final boss alive. Ryoma has passed Sanada. End of. He has passed loads of ppl.
    Thanks for letting me know your opinion of what might have happened? Konomi never stated this anywhere, as far as I know.

And please. If Sanada could hit 10, Konomi would show us. He cant. Otherwise there is the argument that EVERYONE that we havent seen do it can too. Sanada cannot. Please dont allow favouritism do defeat common sense. Also, Ryoma hitting 10 at a time was in the manga. What on earth are you reading?
    I said "if". I never say he can hit 10. Reading is tech. So… I guess none of the 1st stringer except Oni can hit it? Echizen was just given more screentime. And I'll repeat it again before you try to use something I never said against me again. I said "if".

He doesnt need tricks. You dont understand the manga honestly.
    10 balls at a time was Konomi's way of underlining that Ryoma is still the best MSer. No other MSer can hit 10 at a time. And DO NOT use the argument ''what if'' Sanada can as it means we can all say ''what if'' Fuji can, or Yukimura can, or Shiraishi, Atobe, Akutsu can.
    Thanks for letting me know? This is probably your best argument yet. Well, I guess Akutsu, Sanada, and Kintarou must be dominating Yukimura 6-0 because Yukimura is not confirm to even hit 5 at a time. Can you accept that? There are reasonable guess. I don't think saying Sanada may be able to hit 10 is too unreasonable. If he were to face Shuuji like many people here guess, he have to hit as least same ball as Oni because Shuuji is higher than Oni.

And thus, for people that said Sanada> Oni and that Sanada can't hit 10 ball. Well, I think my point is clear enough there.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Gentlemen, I'd like to remind you to watch your language a little when posting.

It's not too bad in general yet, and sometimes stronger language can be used to emphasize a point, but there were some borderline comments in the past few days, so take this as a warning.

This concerns all threads, but I'm sure everyone is reading this one, so I'm only posting it here.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

As Sanada sure can hit more than 6 balls right now, he and Echizen clearly stand out of the rest of MS. Sanada should be able to hit 10 and be above Oni, I don't see Sanada losing to Oni at all.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    As Sanada sure can hit more than 6 balls right now, he and Echizen clearly stand out of the rest of MS. Sanada should be able to hit 10 and be above Oni, I don't see Sanada losing to Oni at all.
    WHY DO YOU DO IT?
    Kintaro and Akutsu also grew at the same rate as Ryoma and Sanada. So can Akutsu and Kintaro hit MORE than 5 like you are suggesting?
    Why should Sanada be able to hit 10 and be above Oni? If thats your reason why cant Akutsu and Kintaro?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fuji Shusuke's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the fact in this? Nowhere in the manga states or suggests that Sanada can hit more than 5 balls. All he has is Black Aura.
    "Sorry, but I never lose to the same opponent twice." - Fuji

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

WHY DO YOU DO IT?
    Kintaro and Akutsu also grew at the same rate as Ryoma and Sanada. So can Akutsu and Kintaro hit MORE than 5 like you are suggesting?
    Why should Sanada be able to hit 10 and be above Oni? If thats your reason why cant Akutsu and Kintaro?
    What? I was saying Sanada. Akutsu sure can hit 10 balls and Kintarou also as he grew as the same rate. But even if they can, they aren't as strong as Sanada. RIGHT NOW, SANADA and Echizen stand out of the rest. Say what you want, but that's the truth dude.

Look, Akutsu will surpass Oni, and Kintarou too. Kintarou should have a rematch against Oni to see how far he can go now, maybe he is able to hit 10 and might defeat Oni. I just see Sanada as a better choice, but Akutsu will play Oni, so Sanada will most likely face Shuuji.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Shusuke View Post
    Where is the fact in this? Nowhere in the manga states or suggests that Sanada can hit more than 5 balls. All he has is Black Aura.
    You considered that after that chapter, they still had to finish their training right? How the hell Echizen learned to hit 10? Sanada sure can hit more balls than he could before.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

What? I was saying Sanada. Akutsu sure can hit 10 balls and Kintarou also as he grew as the same rate. But even if they can, they aren't as strong as Sanada. RIGHT NOW, SANADA and Echizen stand out of the rest. Say what you want, but that's the truth dude.
    Saying 10 balls at once has nothing to do with standing out. I think its wrong to put Sanada on Ryoma's level without seeing it. But if your accepting Akutsu and Kintaro can also hit 10 balls at a time without seeing it then...

Look, Akutsu will surpass Oni, and Kintarou too. Kintarou should have a rematch against Oni to see how far he can go now, maybe he is able to hit 10 and might defeat Oni. I just see Sanada as a better choice, but Akutsu will play Oni, so Sanada will most likely face Shuuji.
    Coz he's one of your fav characters? Since progress wise Akutsu, Kintaro and Sanada have appeared the same.

You considered that after that chapter, they still had to finish their training right? How the hell Echizen learned to hit 10? Sanada sure can hit more balls than he could before.
    Baseless. Sanada and Ryoma have different growth rates. Ryoma in his 1st MS year went from Twist Serve to Best in the series. He surpassed everyone. I dont think he and Sanada are at the same growth rate. I believe the reason Sanada can defeat Top 5 level is due to BA and BA only. Nothing suggests he can hit 10 at a time. He and Ryoma are not the same.
    How the hell did Ryoma learn to hit 10? Shounen plot power. It explains half of Ryoma's abilities. We arent sure if Sanada can hit more than before. I have you know only 6 days has passed since their return.
    The 5 shuffle match days, the Black Jersey Revolution day, the next day we got to where we are now. 10 balls at once in the short time? I wont accept til I see it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Baseless. Sanada and Ryoma have different growth rates. Ryoma in his 1st MS year went from Twist Serve to Best in the series. He surpassed everyone. I dont think he and Sanada are at the same growth rate. I believe the reason Sanada can defeat Top 5 level is due to BA and BA only. Nothing suggests he can hit 10 at a time. He and Ryoma are not the same.
    How the hell did Ryoma learn to hit 10? Shounen plot power. It explains half of Ryoma's abilities. We arent sure if Sanada can hit more than before. I have you know only 6 days has passed since their return.
    The 5 shuffle match days, the Black Jersey Revolution day, the next day we got to where we are now. 10 balls at once in the short time? I wont accept til I see it.
    I think it is pretty obvious that 10 balls is pretty standard for top 10 1st stringers. It wouldn't make sense to improve only Echizen to the HS level when the best players are supposed to compete with them. I would say Echizen, Sanada, Kintarou, and Akutsu most likely all hit 10 balls now, if not soon. Hitting 10 balls does not mean you are the same skill level as someone else who hits 10 balls. That's like saying those who can only hit 1 ball are the same skill level. "Echizen, can you hit 1 ball?" Yeah... "Horio, can you hit 1 ball?" Yea! "Okay then, you guys are at the same level."

Just because Echizen and Kazuya can both hit 10 balls does not mean they are on the same level.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    I think it is pretty obvious that 10 balls is pretty standard for top 10 1st stringers. It wouldn't make sense to improve only Echizen to the HS level when the best players are supposed to compete with them. I would say Echizen, Sanada, Kintarou, and Akutsu most likely all hit 10 balls now, if not soon. Hitting 10 balls does not mean you are the same skill level as someone else who hits 10 balls. That's like saying those who can only hit 1 ball are the same skill level. "Echizen, can you hit 1 ball?" Yeah... "Horio, can you hit 1 ball?" Yea! "Okay then, you guys are at the same level."

Just because Echizen and Kazuya can both hit 10 balls does not mean they are on the same level.
    Never said it makes them on the same level. I think that hitting 10 balls isnt a necessity to defeat Top 10 players for some reason.Since Shiraishi, Atobe, Fuji and Yukimura and Sanada will likely get top 10 but may never be shown to hit 10 balls at once if you get what Im saying?

I can accept that 10 balls at a time is possible from the Top 10. Mouri and Ochi seem really efficient Singles-wise.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Saying 10 balls at once has nothing to do with standing out. I think its wrong to put Sanada on Ryoma's level without seeing it. But if your accepting Akutsu and Kintaro can also hit 10 balls at a time without seeing it then...

Coz he's one of your fav characters? Since progress wise Akutsu, Kintaro and Sanada have appeared the same.
    I don't think we can compare Akutsu, Kintaro, and Sanada on the same level, seeing how Kintaro and Sanada we constantly see in the limelight, while Akutsu's newfound skills are still a mystery. All we know is that he's a genius, he was able to hit 2 balls at once in PoT1, and he went abroad to play. For all we know, he could've beat all of Rikkai at the Nationals by his lonesome.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tieuta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait wait this sanada fan, calm down okay? we can't assume? POP is better than BA? U serious? why can't we assume that? and you can assume either they are equal or don't assume at all? LOL they are no where near equal, once master POP u destroy YUkimura, and Sanada? getting BA still lost? right there you know which is better, Nanjiorh Ruled the world with POP? it's said the strongest and last door to achieve POP, how can that not be the best? LOL stop daydreaming Sanada Boi,
    BA IS NOTHING, gonna get slapped by those 1st string, YOU like this guy so much you became mad bias, you can't take the fact that he got slapped by Yukimura even at his best? then you are depending on him to improve with BA and thinks he's invincible? COME ON now lmaoo get a LIFE, think before you speak, no assumption please? Yukimura would still beat Sanada right now, Tezuka would beat them both right now at this point in time, let me remind you one more time , as fuji never loses to the same opponent twice, same will go for Tezuka,, Not going to be bias, I wouldn't say TEzuka is better than Yukimura but on par if his arm wasn't injured fo 3 years and can't use all those moves to improve on them, its common sense the more you use them the more you'll figure out a way to counter the side effects,

PPL here are allowed to assume POP destroys ANYTHING and everything because YUKIMURA strongest middleschooler on par with Tezuka lost to Echizen's POP, if POP can make Echizen create miracles, then its' the sttrongest so far in this series, END CONVO stop arguing with this Sanada fan he's too bias and is trapped in his Point of VIEW, ask anyone RIGHT HERE who thinks if right now Tezuka vs Sanada, that Sanada would WIN?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tieuta View Post
    LOL they are no where near equal, once master POP u destroy YUkimura, and Sanada? getting BA still lost? right there you know which is better, Nanjiorh Ruled the world with POP? it's said the strongest and last door to achieve POP, how can that not be the best? LOL stop daydreaming Sanada Boi,
    BA IS NOTHING, gonna get slapped by those 1st string, YOU like this guy so much you became mad bias, you can't take the fact that he got slapped by Yukimura even at his best? then you are depending on him to improve with BA and thinks he's invincible? COME ON now lmaoo get a LIFE, think before you speak, no assumption please? Yukimura would still beat Sanada right now, Tezuka would beat them both right now at this point in time, let me remind you one more time , as fuji never loses to the same opponent twice, same will go for Tezuka,, Not going to be bias, I wouldn't say TEzuka is better than Yukimura but on par if his arm wasn't injured fo 3 years and can't use all those moves to improve on them, its common sense the more you use them the more you'll figure out a way to counter the side effects,

PPL here are allowed to assume POP destroys ANYTHING and everything because YUKIMURA strongest middleschooler on par with Tezuka lost to Echizen's POP, if POP can make Echizen create miracles, then its' the sttrongest so far in this series, END CONVO stop arguing with this Sanada fan he's too bias and is trapped in his Point of VIEW, ask anyone RIGHT HERE who thinks if right now Tezuka vs Sanada, that Sanada would WIN?
    You never cease to amaze me with your "tremendous grasp" on Prince of Tennis knowledge. If Echizen had obtained BA against Yukimura, guess what? He would have still won. Your arguments are awful. You argue that just because Sanada lost, that makes PoP better than BA. All the while COMPLETELY OVERLOOKING THE FACT THAT SANADA WAS ONLY ABLE TO USE BA FOR 1 POINT AND THEN IT WENT AWAY. Echizen had PoP the whole match with Yukimura, obviously that would be more effective.

Gee, I wonder which is better? Using an aura for 1 point, or using the aura for the last half of the match? Man, this is a hard one! I can't decide!

I'm going to laugh in your face when Konomi proves your ridiculous logic wrong.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

@tieuta You need to read back POT again.

Sure Echizen used it all match, but how can you compare it to BA when Sanada only used it for one point?

That makes no sense, it's impossible to tell right now which aura is stronger. Just wait to see how strong the aura is and then you can compare it to Tenimuhou. Don't go ahead and just say out of nothing that TnK>BA as that is no proof.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    I don't think we can compare Akutsu, Kintaro, and Sanada on the same level, seeing how Kintaro and Sanada we constantly see in the limelight, while Akutsu's newfound skills are still a mystery. All we know is that he's a genius, he was able to hit 2 balls at once in PoT1, and he went abroad to play. For all we know, he could've beat all of Rikkai at the Nationals by his lonesome.
    Another plausible theory which helped the point. I seriously dont think saying Sanada can hit 10 just coz Ryoma can is really plausible.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tieuta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

wait wait are you guys the cu koo ones here? You guys said not to make statements about BA vs POP? then how can you make any judgement that BA is = or better than POP? u guys are making judgement with 0 PROOF, u guys are bringing in a technique that has no storyline to nor about. I'm talking about POP that nanjiorh ruled the world with, thats enough evidence, and that Echizen used to destroy Yukimura that Sanada couldn't beat? and still Can't beat.

You're trying to tell us u think Sanada can beat Yukimura? is that what I'm hearing here?

New Reply
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast