Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 75, 76 and 77 Discussion/Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 75, 76 and 77 Discussion/Predicitions

Just a feeling I have, both of them have overwhelming strength and presence, as a reader I feel that they're some gods of tennis lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually meant to say Ohtori, not Oshitari. Typo, my bad.

I say Byoudouin is Super Akutsu because of his off-court jerk-ass-ness. He did the same thing Akutsu did to Ryoma except to the five-thousanth power, or so.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    I actually meant to say Ohtori, not Oshitari. Typo, my bad.

I say Byoudouin is Super Akutsu because of his off-court jerk-ass-ness. He did the same thing Akutsu did to Ryoma except to the five-thousanth power, or so.
    Fair enough.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Just a feeling I have, both of them have overwhelming strength and presence, as a reader I feel that they're some gods of tennis lol
    Tanegashima didnt have an overwhelming presence. The overwhelming presence characters of the series since it began have been Tezuka, Sanada, Yukimura, Akutsu, Tokugawa, Byoudouin and Oni. Theyve been the guys where people comment on their ''aura'' and ''presence''.

We only know Tanegashima is freakin awesome coz of his laid-back facial expression when watching Tezuka. While the rest of the camp were stunned, he, Oni, Tokugawa and Irie are the only guys who never appeared to be frightened at any stage during Tezuka's match and looked relaxed.
    (same way we know Oni, Tokugawa and Irie are awesome since they didnt even seem slightly alarmed at BA which scared the top MSer Yuki).

I cant think of how Tanegashima and Yukimura are similar especially Tanegashima's lack of maturity with stealing Sanada and Kaidoh's drinks lol.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

He's just a child lol.

However, maybe he gives a scary feeling and has an overwhelming presence in the court. Just like Yukimura that is very kind and friendly outside the court, when in the court, he totally changes.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

He's just a child lol.

However, maybe he gives a scary feeling and has an overwhelming presence in the court. Just like Yukimura that is very kind and friendly outside the court, when in the court, he totally changes.
    Maybe every Top10 member does this. honestly Ochi seems more like Yukimura than Tanegashima. He is a serious captain and intimadates opponents to the point it completely throws them off their game.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lets Be Real: Will NPoT Really Go Past the U-17 Games?

guys out of topic, I am really excited to see the release in this month May and its almost half a month. what taking it so long? Any idea when will it be released? or no release for this month?

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaicecream View Post
    guys out of topic, I am really excited to see the release in this month May and its almost half a month. what taking it so long? Any idea when will it be released? or no release for this month?
    There's no Shin on May, the chapters will be released in June. So maybe we get 4 or 5 chapters instead of the usual two or three

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Maybe every Top10 member does this. honestly Ochi seems more like Yukimura than Tanegashima. He is a serious captain and intimadates opponents to the point it completely throws them off their game.
    However, his effect isn't comparable to Yips, that are like Ochi's eye technique but way more dangerous because you don't need to look at Yukimura's eye in order to the yips to be effective. Ochi's glare only works when you look at his eye, so closed eye technique would beat that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no Shin on May, the chapters will be released in June. So maybe we get 4 or 5 chapters instead of the usual two or three
    4, maybe. 5 just killed the entire point of a break. Why would author want to take a break and still give us slightly equal amount of pages that we would have gotten otherwise? We'll probably get 5-10 more pages than usual. I won't count on anything more than that.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    4, maybe. 5 just killed the entire point of a break. Why would author want to take a break and still give us slightly equal amount of pages that we would have gotten otherwise? We'll probably get 5-10 more pages than usual. I won't count on anything more than that.
    Probably, or he trolls us and only makes two chapters, it would be nice that he releases three or four chapters with 19/20 pages each.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

However, his effect isn't comparable to Yips, that are like Ochi's eye technique but way more dangerous because you don't need to look at Yukimura's eye in order to the yips to be effective. Ochi's glare only works when you look at his eye, so closed eye technique would beat that.
    It is comparable to Yips as the person is unable to play properly like they normally could due to being totally put off by their opponent.

Still its more similar to Yuki than Tanegashima. The reason I love Tanegashima so far is coz there is no MSer that is like him. We havent seen his character in the series yet.

While we have seen Oni time and time again (Date, Byoudouin, Duke) and Tokugawa is Captain serious without expressing much (Sanada, Tezuka, Yuki) and Ryoga (Ryoma, Nanjiroh...),

Matsudaira being the same as Hakamada as they both hit similar shots, (Vanish is just an amazing Flower as both launch at the opponents face and bounce like Twist serve) and both lick their lips,

Miyako was very much like Ban with specializing in Control and a bit of power and not having an actual technique
    Tohno wants a blood bath? Kirihara much?
    Ohmagari's attitude stinks, swears a lot and likes to cause fights? Akutsu much?

There are probably a lot more if we searched lol
    But Tanegashima so far is a unique character + Non-Fodder HSer as Mouri so far is. (There arent many unique characters who are Non-Fodder HSers in this series lmao).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The reason I love Tanegashima so far is coz there is no MSer that is like him. We havent seen his character in the series yet.
    I agree. Shuuji is the greatest thing since Irie.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

now i know, thank you! I just can't wait for Atobe to get owned and the other dude who mimics.
    this'll make my month of june.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaicecream View Post
    now i know, thank you! I just can't wait for Atobe to get owned and the other dude who mimics.
    this'll make my month of june.
    This match isnt ending in 2 chapters so its definetely going beyond June lol.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

This match isnt ending in 2 chapters so its definetely going beyond June lol.
    Probably by the end of summer or in August, this is going to take a while unless Konomi rushes some matches.

New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast