Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who Wins

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Duh... The Sound

5 45.45%
  • Obviously... The Leaf

6 54.55%
New Reply

Thread: The Sound vs. The Leaf

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Sound vs. The Leaf

On the side of the Sound... we have...

-Kabuto as the kage level leader...
    -The Sound 5 (Kimimaru not effected by sickness)
    -Taka (including current Sasuke)
    -Kabuto's Edo Tensei all Allowed!!! (except Madara, Deidara, 2nd Mizukage, Asuma, Itachi)

vs.

-Kages 3rd, 4th, 5th
    -Danzo, Fuu, Torune
    -Team 7 (Current Naruto - including Yamato and Sai, no Sasuke)
    -Jiraya, Gai, Asuma, Itachi, Neji
    -Ino-Shika-Cho senior
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Assume that everyone knows that Edo's have to be sealed
    -Sasuke is indifferent toward Itachi (so no Nii-San!!!)
    -Nobody prepared anything before hand except Kabuto (Edo Tensei's)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reminder of all the other Edo's that will be in the battle...

-Sasori
    -Chiyo
    -The Swordsman of the Mist
    -The 3rd Raikage
    -The 2nd Tsuchikage
    -The KinJin Brothers
    -Kakazu
    -4th Kazekage
    -The KG users (Blast Element, Scorch Element, Magnetic Element)
    -Haku
    -Hanzo

and Kimi is not an Edo Tensei
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Sound vs. The Leaf

Too much power to the Sound, Leaf would be outnumbered, even though individually it have the Higher Tier Characters.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Leaf team could still probably pull it off even with the edos. There is so much fire power of the leaf side. The Leaf side can give Jiraiya enough time to get into sage mode and allow him to use his genjutsu. Then we have Itachi, Minato, and Naruto who can easily take out the sound 5 ninja and Taka except for Sasuke. The only real trouble on Sound's team is Kabuto and Sasuke all the others can be taken out easily. If Torune is used correctly he can be used to help defeat the Edos. Minato can teleport Torune so he could touch his enemies much quickly. The Leaf ninjas have a wide variety of things they can do to win.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The Leaf will win thanks to Itachi's Sword of Totsuka. Kimimaro is virtually indestructible, but Itachi can use the sword to seal him away or genjutsu to either take him out or get him to attack his own team.

Naruto's cloak will protect him from most attacks, so he'll be the spearhead along with Jiraiya in Sage Mode, Yamato, and Kakashi. Minato will offer support.

I'd say more, but short attention span sucks. :<

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Basically the Leaf just needs to protect Itachi and allow him to seal the Edo's and Kabuto.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What about the Edo Jinchuuriki?

I think Itachi would have trouble here, given Zabuza can pretty much shut him and Kakashi down. Sandaime Raikage can be used as a defensive block, while Kakuzu, Muu and Hanzo are basically AOE ninjas. Naruto and Minato's speed would be the greatest issue here, but between the former's time limit and the latter's need for tag placement, I think they could be stall long enough. Not to mention the legendary weapons KinGin possess, which would allow them to take out the most dangerous ninjas outright. Kabuto and gang simply allow the Edo summons to go wild while hanging back, while also occasionally preventing any attempted sealings.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; April 08, 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto goes flash bijudama turning the other team to dust, then Itachi casualy moves about and stabs all the ET zombies (that are reforming). Yes i am aware Flash Bijudama is not going to hit from the start but it will get there...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

The Sound Four are not going to do much, they are pretty weak. I think they will be killed pretty quickly.

Between Sasori and Hanzo's poison, Muu's Dust Release, 3rd Raikage's speed and endurance, 4th Kazekage's Gold Dust and Kinkaku's Tailed Beast Transformation the only ninja I can see left standing on Konoha's side would be Danzo, Itachi and maybe Tsunade.

So I think they Sound would take this unless Itachi just seals everybody...... If not though the Sound takes this.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    The Sound Four are not going to do much, they are pretty weak. I think they will be killed pretty quickly.

Between Sasori and Hanzo's poison, Muu's Dust Release, 3rd Raikage's speed and endurance, 4th Kazekage's Gold Dust and Kinkaku's Tailed Beast Transformation the only ninja I can see left standing on Konoha's side would be Danzo, Itachi and maybe Tsunade.

So I think they Sound would take this unless Itachi just seals everybody...... If not though the Sound takes this.
    You actualy think Tsunade has better chanse of endig up allive then Naruto with full Kurama mode? Then imagine what Naruto could do with a flashbijudama considering it has the power of 5 biju's bijudama in it.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto could just as easily level the numbers like he has in the war. He has proven that his clones alone could take down a kage level Edo tensei, and assuming he starts off at full chakra, i see no reason as to why the Edo tensei numbers could be a problem.

Add to that you have Jiraiya who has both Ma and Pa, with the power of the frog song, he could immobilize Kabuto or remove him out of the equation. Then you have Itachi and Minato, who are practically a 2man army, Minato tags Itachi, and everytime he is in danger, he can bail him out. Itachi and Minato together can easily find and exploit the weaknesses of all theyre enemies. IMO they would probably be the last ones to die if such a scenario ever took place.

And you have Danzou and the Third, who though we dont exactly know theyre full potential, we know that they are or were excellent team mates (am i asspulling or my memory is quite messy?) and we know that Danzou is extremely hard to kill (Izanagi added) when he isnt irrational.

Tbh i dont see how the leaf would lose here.

P.S. Im back
    P.P.S. The flash bijuudama argument is becoming stale.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, to put it briefly, The leaf would win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The sound would win, I say. Kabuto is fighting on par with Itachi and Sasuke together; his Sage Mode is incredible. With the 7 ninja swordsmen, they can easily limit doujutsu and pick off the weaker fighters; while that happens Muu can fire off a large AoE blast; once the fodder ninja are gone from the leaf and the Swordsmen are defeated, then Chiyo, Sasori and the KinGin brothers step in. The sheer number of poisoned puppets and their power can overwhelm some more leaf ninja: The KinGin can seal Dayebatto and Naruto is gone in a flash. Leaf has more power; Sound has numbers and compatability. So many of the powers can be used together, the leaf ninja can't stand up to it

Epic Brofist!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Kazu-Sama

Kabuto is putting up a fight like that as Itachi and Sasuke don't what to kill him. The diference is huge as Sasuke/Itachi could Amaterasu him. This in no way means Kabuto = Itachi+Sasuke. Well with Madara on his side i gues but not like this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Kazu-Sama

Kabuto is putting up a fight like that as Itachi and Sasuke don't what to kill him. The diference is huge as Sasuke/Itachi could Amaterasu him. This in no way means Kabuto = Itachi+Sasuke. Well with Madara on his side i gues but not like this.
    With all of Orochimaru's defensive techniques at his disposal, enhanced by SM, what's stopping him just tanking it? He's survived worse...

Epic Brofist!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    With all of Orochimaru's defensive techniques at his disposal, enhanced by SM, what's stopping him just tanking it? He's survived worse...
    Close to instantly covered completly by fire that can burn trough fireproof material, trough solid wall and fire itself? He is DEAD. Does not matter what abilities he has (and actualy has acces to :P). Amaterasu would burn him up completly.

New Reply