Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trafalgar Law predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Don Master T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Trafalgar Law predictions

This thread is for prediction concerning trafalgar law

will he be the person to take whitbeards spot as yonkou or maybe become a member of the revolutionary army where do you think law will fit into the story afer the time skip

I feel he would be an awesome add to the revolutionary army he would be an awesome commander under dragon and it would actually add real well to his character but thats just my thinking what do you guys think
    The Master Of the Beast

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trafalgar Law predictions

Law will not be a yonkou or a shichibukai. He knows something about the will of d and he saved luffys life because of it. He will be an important allies of luffys down the road

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

He's a pirate after One Piece so he will stay away from the World Government or the Revolutionaries. But it's difficult to say what he will do. He's more cautious than the other Supernova and obviously has some sort of plan. What I'm certain of is that he won't get himself captured by the Marines. He could go for the yonkou post but... it's hard to say when we don't know his motives :P

As for Luffy, I think they will get along while repeating that they're enemies all the time :P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member caco's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I think trafalgar law, had dark motives to safe luffy but he couldn't achive them because of jimbei and also because of raleigh. The sign of his t-shirt is similar to the group that don flamingo sponsored, so my prediction is that law and flamingo are related in some way

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hy4k's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

law = whitebeard

powerful pirate, head of a powerful crew who has a friendly/antagonistic relationship with luffy. when all is said an done they will be the two strongest pirates in one piece

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be interesting to see Law as Luffy's future Whitebeard. Though it would take him a long way to go, cause he wasn't even among three strongest Supernovas back than. And also Luffy has the biggest and most fastes progression among other characters, because he is always fighting big shots.
    In fact I'm seeing Law more like an ally nor like an opponent or rival.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    It would be interesting to see Law as Luffy's future Whitebeard. Though it would take him a long way to go, cause he wasn't even among three strongest Supernovas back than. And also Luffy has the biggest and most fastes progression among other characters, because he is always fighting big shots.
    In fact I'm seeing Law more like an ally nor like an opponent or rival.
    I'm not sure about the strength. There should be plenty of more abilities to the room-room fruit that we haven't seen so far. Plus he's one of the most intelligent characters and has some mystery about him. He'll stick around until the end of the manga and have an important role. But I don't know if it will be the Whitebeard-Roger connection between him and Luffy. I am looking forward for their next encounter though

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner marko71's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think someone here is right, about the Doflamingo thing. What does that smiley mean? I'm damn curious about that.

Also, he knows something about the D., and I also agree that he could have a bad side. He is not a D. (not confirmed), and maybe he suspects that only a D could get to the One piece. So maybe he will follow Luffy, and when Luffy finds the One piece, trafalgar will fight him.

Also, I think he was training this 2 years, just like Luffy, but he moved slowly into the New World.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hy4k's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Law may not be as notorious as Kidd/Hawkins/Drake but I still think he'll be Luffy's equivalent of whitebeard. Guys are different in some ways and similar in others.

his crew is the only one that has been fleshed out to some degree. he's very popular. he took the same approach as luffy to the new world so i'm assuming he's gotten pretty tough too. He's also a very interesting character. He seems to have his own agenda and he doesn't seem to be beholden to his brutal reputation. He also seems to have a great deal of useful knowledge.

Kidd is a thug, Hawkins is a weirdo and Drake has a shit devil fruit power (and hasn't been fleshed out).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Out of the supernova's I believe Luffy, Law and Kidd will be the strongest, will they become the next set of Yonkou's? Will some of them become Schichibukai? Who knows.

I would expect Law at least to be an allie of Luffy, and I could see Luffy himself becoming one of the Yonkou's. As Law and Kidd seem to have no interest in working with the government, I don't see either of them becoming Schichibukai, they may just remain powerful pirates of the New World. I don't believe they need to have a title of Yonkou or Shichibukai to establish how relevant each of them are.

Click it!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For the time being i think that Law entered into the NW around one year after the other SN's did. Which means that he would have entered into the NW one year before Luffy. And the reason i say that is because he wasn't in a real hurry to get to the NW, especially while it was in chaos after WB's death. So i think he may have trained and gotten a few more crew members while having his current crew members get stronger as well. Hes obviously a man with a plan, so we will see.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hy4k View Post
    law = whitebeard

powerful pirate, head of a powerful crew who has a friendly/antagonistic relationship with luffy. when all is said an done they will be the two strongest pirates in one piece
    That's too extreme a comparison.

Law is nowhere near Whitebeard's strength and doesn't even have a comparable influence. You talk about his crew? We haven't even seen them fight as a whole outside of a filler.

Law will be a threat but to say he's the next Whitebeard, at this point, is kind of baseless.

The only Supernovas that might have a comparable influence as Whitebeard might be Drake, Kidd and of course Luffy (which includes Zoro).

Law is going to be in a different category entirely. I'm not sure what his path will be but yah. I'm certain it's going to have something to do with Donflamingo at least.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caco View Post
    The sign of his t-shirt is similar to the group that don flamingo sponsored, so my prediction is that law and flamingo are related in some way
    I think so too. The smiley face sign must be some kind of movement. Law being pro "XXXX" and Flamingo being anti-"XXXX". The obvious guess would probably be that the sign represents support for revolutionary army, and Quixote's is against the revolutionary army since he does work for the World Government at the moment.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

In fact it may occur that no one from Supernovas exept Luffy will have a major role in the New World. Of course they will be known, but sure they were weaker than Luffy and will be.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    In fact it may occur that no one from Supernovas exept Luffy will have a major role in the New World. Of course they will be known, but sure they were weaker than Luffy and will be.
    Well we don't know that they were weaker than him and the sure have improved aswell. Actually those who have survived in the new world should be pretty strong. While the SH's did just sparring most of the time (well I'm assuming that they did not fight to many different opponents except animals etc.) the rookies who survived should be more experienced.

Additionally I want to point out that Kidd, Law and Luffy were shown to be somewhat equal as rivals (after leaving the auction house) and I think that was for a reason.

Law and Kidd will have a mayor role. At least that's what I think.
    Other supernovas might already be crushed just to show that not anybody can pass the new world but there not be any sense in crushing all of them after they were introduced. Although I believe we will see more of most of them while Kidd and Law take a major role in the story line.

The panda-bears rocking all over the world!

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast